The Chateau Diaries #196 Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah, one more thing, Tess's boobs. Is there a shelf under them? Or are they filled with helium?
She's desperately flaunting them because that's about all she has to offer. That girl is as dumb as they get, really. Her mother's ex boyfriend used to call her 'a waste of life', and for good reason I might add. Isabelle Jarvis and her Percy call her "the mute", because she is predominantly silent. She's a downer for every party and has nothing to contribute but those boobs. It landed her another husband to be, I give her that. Until she screws that up too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Does anyone else miss CD fan billionaire Michael Morrison and pervy LokiCleveland on the livechats? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ✌
Jason Dubey may be as annoying but just isn't as amusing as those duo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else miss CD fan billionaire Michael Morrison and pervy LokiCleveland on the livechats? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ✌
Jason Dubey may be as annoying but just isn't as amusing as those duo.
No, I don't miss them 😪, but Ms. Goody Two Shoes has been absent🩰. Oh, wait, that's right, Nati is busy entertaining her Ma and Granny. 💬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Where was Dan for the French Thanksgiving? Not invited? Maybe he and Dana had a spat. Speaking of the The Dana, another strapless party dress. There isn't one of Fanny's female acquaintances that know how to dress appropriately for the occasion. Maybe Ruthie, but we haven't seen her for a very long time. No Potts either for the dinner. Note to Phyllis: in polite company, couples should not be seated next to each other. Mingle, mingle, mingle! Touchy, feely PDA amongst people at the table is a big no, no. I wonder how many bits of food were deposited into the Dumb Blonde's cleavage?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Let's talk about his Ladyship's ugly Christmas sweater jumper.

He was wearing it....
at sunset, during the great cherry picker gate.
cd520.png

...while cleaning the windows.
cd521.png

...while making garlic toast.
cd522.png

...the next morning to drive Maria to Chateauroux
cd523.png

...while rearranging the rooms before the Thanksgiving party.
cd524.png

He was also wearing it on Cadeaux at the Chateau.
cd506.png

It is the f*cked-up timeline or does he not change clothes for days?
I imagine his Ladyship wreaks with body odor!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Let's talk about his Ladyship's ugly Christmas sweater jumper.

He was wearing it....
at sunset, during the great cherry picker gate.
View attachment 1759757
...while cleaning the windows.
View attachment 1759758
...while making garlic toast.
View attachment 1759759
...the next morning to drive Maria to Chateauroux
View attachment 1759763
...while rearranging the rooms before the Thanksgiving party.
View attachment 1759764
He was also wearing it on Cadeaux at the Chateau.
View attachment 1759773

It is the f*cked-up timeline or does he not change clothes for days?
I imagine his Ladyship wreaks with body odor!
BO mixed with one or more of the perfumes scattered around the shithole 😷 👃🏼 He may sleep in it too as putting it on and off over his head may mess with the brillo pad hair arrangement.🧼

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Bonjour a tous.
Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday.
have to admit , Ive developed a very low tolerance for CDs and their whole dog and pony show. Just gets on my nerves 😬
Maybe I’ll try to catch up one night when I’m too bored to watch anything else.
that’s it for now Tats.
love to all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So I hope everyone is sufficiently stuffed and ready to tattle! Interested to know what @billybudd had on the menu! You all had me salivating with your dishes not to mention the pies!
TBH, I am certain that Billy and Gwen, neither being Amercian, were not in any way interested in celebrating Thanksgiving - just why would they? As a Brit myself, neither would I.
From what I took on board from a couple of the vlogs in connection with a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner, absolutely everything appeared to be highly spiced to the hilt with cinnamon etc (which I am not a fan of outside of small amounts of mince pies/puddings/Christmas cake), especially not veg - and then everything else with huge amounts of butter/sugar/honey coated and roasted to hell. :sick:
Plus, imho, as it was a buffet, wouldn't everything have been a little bit "cold" by the time everybody was serving themselves? :unsure:
However, those HMN Turkey pies did actually look exceptionally good. One of those with loads of "unsweetened" veg followed by a slice of pecan pie and cream would have 100% done it for me with a couple of glasses of wine. Absolutely delicious and I would have 100% been giving thanks to the chef. ❤

Reactions: 13
Bonjour a tous.
have to admit , Ive developed a very low tolerance for CDs and their whole dog and pony show. Just gets on my nerves 😬
that’s it for now Tats.
love to all ❤
Here's my technique to stay in touch with CD without too much pain: Read here religiously, taking in all the details about the goings on at the shithole. If something looks particularly interesting about one of the vlogs, I then go to said vlog, turn the sound off (most important), quickly scan for the interesting tidbit, watch and maybe listen. Done! I don't know how some of the Tattlers can watch and listen to an entire vlog. They are made of much stronger stuff than myself. I'm eternally grateful to them for sharing. 🙏🏼 I hope they take frequent vacations to far away exotic lands to cleanse their souls and minds. ✈ 🏝 🍹If any one of those wonderful beings wants me to buy them a cup of coffee or donate to their GoFundMe page, just drop me a line. It's a worthy cause deserving of my one time limited donation. 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bonjour a tous.
that’s it for now Tats.
love to all ❤
I have to admit, I am thinking along the same lines as you these days. Starting to get on my nerves. Added to which, most times, so boring too. ❤

Reactions: 19
Looks like we won't have the honor of seeing Phi Phi's epic fight with turkey fillets and mashed potatoes.
I am deeply disappointed.
Dana also became ridiculous with the postponement of her culinary achievements.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
From what I took on board from a couple of the vlogs in connection with a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner, absolutely everything appeared to be highly spiced to the hilt with cinnamon etc (which I am not a fan of outside of small amounts of mince pies/puddings/Christmas cake), especially not veg - and then everything else with huge amounts of butter/sugar/honey coated and roasted to hell. :sick:
I agree that the traditional Thanksgiving meal is presented poorly in the media. I know many households do the whole thing year and year out. Fortunately, my mother was a great cook and easily tired of the traditional feast. We would have ham, goose, fish, beef, etc. instead of turkey every year. Never had the green bean casserole for the simple reason that green beans are not in season in November! My family served local wild caught steelhead salmon for our main entree yesterday. Not a turkey leg in sight. No mashed potatoes, or god awful sweet potatoes with marshmallows. To each his own as this post may upset some 🤣. We will go to my brother's tomorrow to eat pumpkin pie kindly gifted by his lovely neighbor. 🥧 🐟

Looks like we won't have the honor of seeing Phi Phi's epic fight with turkey fillets and mashed potatoes.
I am deeply disappointed.
Dana also became ridiculous with the postponement of her culinary achievements.
Dana was ridiculous long before she started vlogging. She should just stop and start a strapless party dress company instead. 👗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Where was Dan for the French Thanksgiving? Not invited? Maybe he and Dana had a spat. Speaking of the The Dana, another strapless party dress. There isn't one of Fanny's female acquaintances that know how to dress appropriately for the occasion. Maybe Ruthie, but we haven't seen her for a very long time. No Potts either for the dinner. Note to Phyllis: in polite company, couples should not be seated next to each other. Mingle, mingle, mingle! Touchy, feely PDA amongst people at the table is a big no, no. I wonder how many bits of food were deposited into the Dumb Blonde's cleavage?
Speaking of Dan. He must be storing up videos to post later. The latest has him working on the cottage... Kid one or two still with a binky his teeth will be a mess....(sorry I know kids are off limits.... But Dan please be the grownup here and save his teeth). And he said at the end he was going to film a bro vlog with amore That was last week or before. I get so confused

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's desperately flaunting them because that's about all she has to offer. That girl is as dumb as they get, really. Her mother's ex boyfriend used to call her 'a waste of life', and for good reason I might add. Isabelle Jarvis and her Percy call her "the mute", because she is predominantly silent. She's a downer for every party and has nothing to contribute but those boobs. It landed her another husband to be, I give her that. Until she screws that up too.
I have admire the woman. Being a waste of life and mute but still landing husband after husband who keep her comfortable. I guess her boobs are magic boobs 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We do southern style Thanksgiving. Turkey, can cut cranberry, rice and gravy, collard greens, corn pie, regular stuffing, oyster stuffing, biscuits, deviled eggs, pumpkin pie, pecan pie. No sweet potatoes, I hate them.

Growing up we had midwestern style. Turkey, bread stuffing cooked inside of the bird, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, potato salad, homemade cranberry sauce, and dinner rolls. Apple and pumpkin pie.

Either one is a lot of damn work for a 15 minute meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We do southern style Thanksgiving. Turkey, can cut cranberry, rice and gravy, collard greens, corn pie, regular stuffing, oyster stuffing, biscuits, deviled eggs, pumpkin pie, pecan pie. No sweet potatoes, I hate them.

Growing up we had midwestern style. Turkey, bread stuffing cooked inside of the bird, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, potato salad, homemade cranberry sauce, and dinner rolls. Apple and pumpkin pie.

Either one is a lot of damn work for a 15 minute meal.
But the leftovers are great.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Last thread went so fast. My take on Thanksgiving. Starts with I'm so sick, I am staying in bed.... Then climbs out the window to get closer to Amore and Maria. Because she needed to share her cold/covid fungalitis ...... Its a miracle she's better running down the stairs to get the rest of the people sick. Two hams....no turkey... What kind of American Thanksgiving was that??? Green bean casserole made me laugh... And the whole climbing out the window onto the picker.... Just waiting for an accident. Not a brain to share among them.
I think she wanted to get her moneys worth for the rental, I’m sure the company that rented to her didn’t expect them to fool around with it like a bunch of imbeciles

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.