The Chateau Diaries #196 Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Gertrude Maud for nominating this thread title and @Lochness Monster for making it.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Jules100
VIP Member

Monday at 4:00 AM
One of my favorite TL posts.
E6A859FD-67E6-4AF2-BC7A-346AB27AFAAF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Fleurserenity, OldGeek and 45 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Monday at 3:42 AM
But wait, I thought Stephanie said that she had the chimney swept twice a year in CD episode 338? But now it’s once a year? But, I thought it was once every 17 years?🔥🧹🏚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, M&MsMom, CountessPompidoo and 44 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Yesterday at 1:29 AM
I always read Clara’s posts, wondering what she’s got to say. I know there is a fond place in everyone’s heart for TL old timers, mine too. Most of us found TL after becoming disillusioned with CD & unable to ask questions or air our concerns in Stephanie’s YouTube comments. Unfortunately, sometimes we are shot down for doing that here too. I don’t always agree with everything said here, but so what? Tartlets gonna tart. That’s what we are here for. If someone has something to say, it’s ok to love it, hate it or ignore it. People shouldn’t be afraid to disagree.

Remember when @Isabelle6541 was posting, no one was allowed to question her? People are allowed to ask questions. How many posts have you read after the fact where tartlets said they had concerns, but were afraid to ask?❤

• Heart
Reactions:You, Ginginger, OldGeek and 40 others

Holy Moley @Jules100. You had somthing to say!

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Tuesday at 7:10 PM
Nothing truly new under the Mid-French sun today and your little undercover operation has proved nothing: I never lied. Did I first suspect and later know they would hate my guts for spilling their beans? Yes. Could I have known they would get into a whole mess because of me exposing their truth? Oh yes. Did I think about that before I started doing that? Of course I did.
Frank den Os and Ivo van Woerden provided me with a comfortable cover to speak uncurbed, as they will probably forever be blamed by anyone in Stephanie Jarvis’ world that still cares about it or her. Why? Not because they were so silent about their grievances, I can tell you that.
They are big boys. I made an assessment, could they deal with any and all anticipated backlash and I can honestly say: so far so good. I monitored and they seem fine, enjoying their fairytale life, don’t they? The blog Frank writes is kind of proving that, if you can read through his woolliness, that is. I am no fan and said so before.
You yourself clearly chose to act against their clear wishes by publicly posting a private answer to questions you’ve apparently asked them without also be transparent about how you approached them. This hardly makes your ethics any better than mine. But a real nice touch that you blacked out the name you used when you contacted them.
Meanwhile, the true grifters are off the hook, once again. Nothing truly new indeed.

Edited to add that in no way I enjoy hearing that Frank and Ivo are being threatened, obviously. Not surprised though. The Jarvisses are a vindictive bunch.

Last edited: Tuesday at 7:23 PM
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:StephaniesSupportConsort, Ginginger, Le Comte de Monte Cristo and 40 others

Heathcliffe

Chatty Member

Sunday at 11:12 PM
:coffee::unsure: Why is she still on Youtube? Yes, I am talking FRK. To be someone with something to "offer", I would have thought you had to have skills, beauty, charisma, surprising content, something to draw people in and keep them watching. In my opinion she has seen what Stephanie can get/do, and she believes she can too. Did she not even utter something about a chateau at one point? Total delusion. Stephanie makes men do things for her, she has charisma. FRK would just make you want to run!
At the moment FRK has youth on her side, but as far as I can tell that is all. She ought to set some realistic goals and forget about fame and fortune for very little "work" filming herself. Was she not looking for George Clooney? Nick the tree surgeon would be punching! :rolleyes: Not being mean, but a touch of reality would be a good thing in her world.
We enjoyed watching Mr. Bean's ancient castle, and his wife was far less irritating when edited by Snorts. Interesting castle they've got there, enticing secrets and rooms. Mr. Bean's English must make Snorts & Stephanie giggle secretly at bedtime,- he talks just the way "The French" talk in old Monty Python films.
As much as I appreciate watching those great castles...oh I am so glad of my own smaller, cleaner, safer, and pretty hassle free abode. I'm not doing anything in it myself, just live and enjoy. If something needs doing, my wife makes sure it gets done,- and I usually don't even see the faces of those who do. In fact, it is just like living in a hotell, just that I'm the owner. I would hate "Chateau life".
Am I right in saying that there are now 3 trolls here as well as 15 haters? Welcome Trolls, you'll be just fine here. But we shall not welcome any queer bashers, fat shamers, or haters of menopausal women. I will kick those out myself. See, I'm quite protective of you all :whistle:
Before I leave, have the gay pair staying at Lalande been giving Dan instructions "How to tie a scarf" ? Either that, or he has a woman in his life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:M&MsMom, CountessPompidoo, suthern_lurker and 40 others

Adding this picture 👇
The Back's Open.jpg

I think this is the karma you get for years of fatshaming your tante. LOL!

As always there's the wiki and happy tattling, hopefully American tartlets have recovered from indulging. 🦃

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Is it possible to report the latest vlog for encouraging dangerous activities with the cherry picker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is it possible to report the latest vlog for encouraging dangerous activities with the cherry picker.
I don't care about that stuff so much of health and safety is over the top and if Fanny wants to risk falling that's her choice they're all adults. I want her to stop conning people is all anything else she does I truly couldn't care less. I imagine eating there is more dangerous than hanging off a cherry picker

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@Albee

I'd suggest that she starts with adding the ingredient list of every product

then work on the wording of her products
She wrote:
''RSQ FIVE is a combination of homeopathic and the five flower essence remedies for use in the temporary relief of symptoms associated with SHOCK, EMOTIONAL STRESS, FEAR, MILD ANXIETY, INSOMNIA FROM WORRY, and RESTLESS SLEEP''

I would suggest something like:
Dr. Edward Bach developed the five flower essence in 1930 to relieve symptoms of stress, anxiety, and insomnia. The five flower essence is praised throughout the world by health practitioners and those who have experienced profound, gentle healing of the five flower essence.

Clemantis: relieve joint and arthritic pains, especially which become more severe when cold and damp.
Cherry plum: high in magnesium and beta caortene, this fruit helps relieve depressive mood, irritability and help maintain and even restore potency in men (take note tattle gents)
impatiens: Supports overcoming the sense of being overwhelmed, aid in attention and focus in times of emotional stress and anxiety.

The other two ingredients she can look up herself and list the benefits

Once this is done, I would suggest she creates a facebook account for her company. Joins facebook groups in UK with focuses on depression, anxiety, joint pains and ask for permission of the page creator if she is allowed to sent out free sample of 1 product to let say 3 members in return they post their experience on the facebook page. (she must look for pages with high member counts) offer 20% discount specifically for the group for the next 14 days. The text she posts with the free sample announcement should specifically focus on the point of interest
She will have to do this all the time. it's a niche market, filled with competitors the largest being Holland & Barret.

Unfortunately she has made 2 major mistakes first having a ''difficult'' brand name 2nd she has changed names for common products known by the public. e.g. RFQ five instead of 5 flower essence.

Further I suggest she improve the SEO of her website, attends a marketing course in social media.
Also If there are any independent drugs stores around, she should pop into the store and ask the owner if he would take her brand on board.For the store strategy I would suggest the lowest price on the shelf. (so she will need to drop her selling price to the shop in order to have the best price on shelf) 9 out of 10 will say no.

* she will also need to think about national exam weeks like A levels, and promote her products accordingly (IN ADVANCE not while it's happening). heavily promote a certain product because it the best time of year. Tonsin during winter/spring and fall, The Q7 during/ after festivity times etc.

This is the best I can do by only looking at her website and Instagram. I wish her the best of luck

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is the Thanks button beside the thumbs up/down new to youtube. I see it's not on all vlogs I follow.

Reactions: 11
If reporting was possible, I would include the videos of them standing in the digger bucket, F4F driving the dumper in slippers with a hot mug of tea on the floorboards, Dan kicking the inside of the digger windows with both his feet, Dan doing work without wearing eye protection, work boots, or a protective respirator when necessary, lighting the fire in the fireplace with the long torch like instrument, F4F and or phi phi climbing ladders in high heels, etc.

• Heart
Is the Thanks button beside the thumbs up/down new to youtube. I see it's not on all vlogs I follow.
That is the „Super Thanks“ button. It is an one time tip payment. Giving a tip shows your payment on top of the comments list. This button was/is also used in the live chats for a quick tip-ing.

it was stealth implemented some time ago and YouTube channels need to fulfill some requirements to unlock that button for the videos.

Here, you can see that this full idiot gave a 9,99 tip for the video.

1FB253F9-1365-4671-A3F2-2E9935041F20.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That is the „Super Thanks“ button. It is an one time tip payment. Giving a tip shows your payment on top of the comments list. This button was/is also used in the live chats for a quick tip-ing.

it was stealth implemented some time ago and YouTube channels need to fulfill some requirements to unlock that button for the videos.

Here, you can see that this full idiot gave a 9,99 tip for the video.

View attachment 1759275
Thank you.
I've seen tipping during live chats and wondered how it worked.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Thank you.
I've seen tipping during live chats and wondered how it worked.
Yup. It began there and youtube implemented a permanent button later on for regular videos too. Thst was… 2 years ago?

In the live chats it is called „super thanks“ and in the videos it’s just „thanks“

• Sad
  • Angry
@Albee

I'd suggest that she starts with adding the ingredient list of every product

then work on the wording of her products
She wrote:
''RSQ FIVE is a combination of homeopathic and the five flower essence remedies for use in the temporary relief of symptoms associated with SHOCK, EMOTIONAL STRESS, FEAR, MILD ANXIETY, INSOMNIA FROM WORRY, and RESTLESS SLEEP''

I would suggest something like:
Dr. Edward Bach developed the five flower essence in 1930 to relieve symptoms of stress, anxiety, and insomnia. The five flower essence is praised throughout the world by health practitioners and those who have experienced profound, gentle healing of the five flower essence.

Clemantis: relieve joint and arthritic pains, especially which become more severe when cold and damp.
Cherry plum: high in magnesium and beta caortene, this fruit helps relieve depressive mood, irritability and help maintain and even restore potency in men (take note tattle gents)
impatiens: Supports overcoming the sense of being overwhelmed, aid in attention and focus in times of emotional stress and anxiety.

The other two ingredients she can look up herself and list the benefits

Once this is done, I would suggest she creates a facebook account for her company. Joins facebook groups in UK with focuses on depression, anxiety, joint pains and ask for permission of the page creator if she is allowed to sent out free sample of 1 product to let say 3 members in return they post their experience on the facebook page. (she must look for pages with high member counts) offer 20% discount specifically for the group for the next 14 days. The text she posts with the free sample announcement should specifically focus on the point of interest
She will have to do this all the time. it's a niche market, filled with competitors the largest being Holland & Barret.

Unfortunately she has made 2 major mistakes first having a ''difficult'' brand name 2nd she has changed names for common products known by the public. e.g. RFQ five instead of 5 flower essence.

Further I suggest she improve the SEO of her website, attends a marketing course in social media.
Also If there are any independent drugs stores around, she should pop into the store and ask the owner if he would take her brand on board.For the store strategy I would suggest the lowest price on the shelf. (so she will need to drop her selling price to the shop in order to have the best price on shelf) 9 out of 10 will say no.

* she will also need to think about national exam weeks like A levels, and promote her products accordingly (IN ADVANCE not while it's happening). heavily promote a certain product because it the best time of year. Tonsin during winter/spring and fall, The Q7 during/ after festivity times etc.

This is the best I can do by only looking at her website and Instagram. I wish her the best of luck
Thank you so much Luna20 you are very generous with your time. I will share your feedback with her. I really appreciate you taking the time to give me some of your thoughts. I know she will appreciate it. They are on Facebook and I hope she take your suggestions on board.
This round is on me 🍺🍹🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Last thread went so fast. My take on Thanksgiving. Starts with I'm so sick, I am staying in bed.... Then climbs out the window to get closer to Amore and Maria. Because she needed to share her cold/covid fungalitis ...... Its a miracle she's better running down the stairs to get the rest of the people sick. Two hams....no turkey... What kind of American Thanksgiving was that??? Green bean casserole made me laugh... And the whole climbing out the window onto the picker.... Just waiting for an accident. Not a brain to share among them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So I hope everyone is sufficiently stuffed and ready to tattle! Interested to know what @billybudd had on the menu! You all had me salivating with your dishes not to mention the pies!

• Heart
So @T Rex, you question about the melting point of silicone sent me down a wee rabbit hole. According to the Google machine it is almost 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit! Until I realized I’d typed in silicon. Or more correctly, when I got that far typing and auto answer popped up and I just clicked on it instead of looking at what I’d typed. Très coupable de cela! Once I corrected my typing, horror of horrors, I discovered solid silicone rubber doesn’t have a melting point! It goes straight to fire! Which might, or might not, be a good thing!

A49F69E8-D1DE-4F22-BBB7-18859D8E147E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Congratulations to @Gertrude Maud for nominating this thread title and @Lochness Monster for making it.

Jules100
VIP Member

Jules100

VIP Member

But wait, I thought Stephanie said that she had the chimney swept twice a year in CD episode 338? But now it’s once a year? But, I thought it was once every 17 years?🔥🧹🏚

Jules100

VIP Member

I always read Clara’s posts, wondering what she’s got to say. I know there is a fond place in everyone’s heart for TL old timers, mine too. Most of us found TL after becoming disillusioned with CD & unable to ask questions or air our concerns in Stephanie’s YouTube comments. Unfortunately, sometimes we are shot down for doing that here too. I don’t always agree with everything said here, but so what? Tartlets gonna tart. That’s what we are here for. If someone has something to say, it’s ok to love it, hate it or ignore it. People shouldn’t be afraid to disagree.

Remember when @Isabelle6541 was posting, no one was allowed to question her? People are allowed to ask questions. How many posts have you read after the fact where tartlets said they had concerns, but were afraid to ask?❤

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Nothing truly new under the Mid-French sun today and your little undercover operation has proved nothing: I never lied. Did I first suspect and later know they would hate my guts for spilling their beans? Yes. Could I have known they would get into a whole mess because of me exposing their truth? Oh yes. Did I think about that before I started doing that? Of course I did.
Frank den Os and Ivo van Woerden provided me with a comfortable cover to speak uncurbed, as they will probably forever be blamed by anyone in Stephanie Jarvis’ world that still cares about it or her. Why? Not because they were so silent about their grievances, I can tell you that.
They are big boys. I made an assessment, could they deal with any and all anticipated backlash and I can honestly say: so far so good. I monitored and they seem fine, enjoying their fairytale life, don’t they? The blog Frank writes is kind of proving that, if you can read through his woolliness, that is. I am no fan and said so before.
You yourself clearly chose to act against their clear wishes by publicly posting a private answer to questions you’ve apparently asked them without also be transparent about how you approached them. This hardly makes your ethics any better than mine. But a real nice touch that you blacked out the name you used when you contacted them.
Meanwhile, the true grifters are off the hook, once again. Nothing truly new indeed.

Edited to add that in no way I enjoy hearing that Frank and Ivo are being threatened, obviously. Not surprised though. The Jarvisses are a vindictive bunch.

Reactions:StephaniesSupportConsort, Ginginger, Le Comte de Monte Cristo and 40 others

Heathcliffe

Chatty Member

:coffee::unsure: Why is she still on Youtube? Yes, I am talking FRK. To be someone with something to "offer", I would have thought you had to have skills, beauty, charisma, surprising content, something to draw people in and keep them watching. In my opinion she has seen what Stephanie can get/do, and she believes she can too. Did she not even utter something about a chateau at one point? Total delusion. Stephanie makes men do things for her, she has charisma. FRK would just make you want to run!
At the moment FRK has youth on her side, but as far as I can tell that is all. She ought to set some realistic goals and forget about fame and fortune for very little "work" filming herself. Was she not looking for George Clooney? Nick the tree surgeon would be punching! :rolleyes: Not being mean, but a touch of reality would be a good thing in her world.
We enjoyed watching Mr. Bean's ancient castle, and his wife was far less irritating when edited by Snorts. Interesting castle they've got there, enticing secrets and rooms. Mr. Bean's English must make Snorts & Stephanie giggle secretly at bedtime,- he talks just the way "The French" talk in old Monty Python films.
As much as I appreciate watching those great castles...oh I am so glad of my own smaller, cleaner, safer, and pretty hassle free abode. I'm not doing anything in it myself, just live and enjoy. If something needs doing, my wife makes sure it gets done,- and I usually don't even see the faces of those who do. In fact, it is just like living in a hotell, just that I'm the owner. I would hate "Chateau life".
Am I right in saying that there are now 3 trolls here as well as 15 haters? Welcome Trolls, you'll be just fine here. But we shall not welcome any queer bashers, fat shamers, or haters of menopausal women. I will kick those out myself. See, I'm quite protective of you all :whistle:
Before I leave, have the gay pair staying at Lalande been giving Dan instructions "How to tie a scarf" ? Either that, or he has a woman in his life.

Adding this picture 👇
View attachment 1759090

As always there's the wiki and happy tattling, hopefully American tartlets have recovered from indulging. 🦃

Jules100
VIP Member

Jules100

VIP Member

Jules100

VIP Member

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Heathcliffe

Chatty Member

Adding this picture 👇
View attachment 1759090

Why does she always say My Aunt….who is also my god mother.
She doesn’t believe in God, is now over 21 …..

One of my phrases is being used as the🪡🧵🧵 thread title.👏👏👏wow! Thank you humbly

Last thread went so fast. My take on Thanksgiving. Starts with I'm so sick, I am staying in bed.... Then climbs out the window to get closer to Amore and Maria. Because she needed to share her cold/covid fungalitis ...... Its a miracle she's better running down the stairs to get the rest of the people sick. Two hams....no turkey... What kind of American Thanksgiving was that??? Green bean casserole made me laugh... And the whole climbing out the window onto the picker.... Just waiting for an accident. Not a brain to share among them.
She’s probably drunk on cough medication.
The stupidity of even using the cherry picker… Does Nathan’s insurance cover this…. No. Perhaps he needs a call

• Heart
Made it through Thanksgiving once again! Burnt the first batch of roasted brussels sprouts, discovered the cream cheese was made from cashews - odd texture and color, drank plenty of good wine, woke up fearing the kitchen might still be a mess but was pleasantly surprised to find it all nice and tidy. I guess the cleaning elves must have visited while I was passed out. Off topic, but this photo came through my IG feed today. I think it's stunning! Oh yeah, one more thing, Tess's boobs. Is there a shelf under them? Or are they filled with helium?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thank you so much Luna20 you are very generous with your time. I will share your feedback with her. I really appreciate you taking the time to give me some of your thoughts. I know she will appreciate it. They are on Facebook and I hope she take your suggestions on board.
This round is on me 🍺🍹🥂
Don't worry about time. It took away time I would spent on tattle 🤣🤣🤣

Made it through Thanksgiving once again! Burnt the first batch of roasted brussels sprouts, discovered the cream cheese was made from cashews - odd texture and color, drank plenty of good wine, woke up fearing the kitchen might still be a mess but was pleasantly surprised to find it all nice and tidy. I guess the cleaning elves must have visited while I was passed out. Off topic, but this photo came through my IG feed today. I think it's stunning! Oh yeah, one more thing, Tess's boobs. Is there a shelf under them? Or are they filled with helium?
This is stunning! You just gave madame Jarvis and idea for one of the corridors. Maybe Jared knows how to paint murals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.