Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Last night, after a long illness, I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. The pain and emptiness is unbearable; I feel so lost.
The Chartelaine and her beard are unworthy of a dog's love.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 93

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Hi all. I just wanted to pop in and thank you all for the kind words. I was not expecting such an outpouring of support, wisdom, and empathy; Tattle is filled with some truly wonderful people! ❤

Here's my sweet boy in happier, healthier days...
1656015484308.jpeg
1656015501720.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 73

The Simple Life

I have been very moved reading all these so intimate stories of love and loss, we all shared here to console @Le Baiseur, not only because there is nothing like sharing pain to unite people, but because so does love. And it was a very soothing experience to see how sensitive, kind, caring you all really are. During the months I have been here, I've seen wit, critical thinking, insight, indignation, humour, and many other things, I've come to know more or less each of you, albeit you are unknown people and faces, by your observations, your style, some of the interests you shared, but I've never witnessed hatred, aggressiveness, rudeness or illfeelings. If so, I would have left. But today I knew why. You are all good people, with good hearts and a great sense of justice. And, given the horrible times we are going through nowadays, this is very reassuring, because one knows that there are many people out there who still have good, deep human feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Thank you Alice Allan.❤

Alice Allan

17 minutes ago
Just curious as how are the renovations coming along…. I noticed the delay in informing us how the projects haven’t been complete in months! Has the restorer been started with the chapel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

KyBourbon

VIP Member
If Squirrel was smart he would get that Squirrel Shoppe up and going for the Patreon Open Day ......... he just might make some money for himself while shifting a lot of crap from the attic ....... its a great way for getting out of helping with the cleaning, food prep, serving etc. You know - all the hard stuff. He could just flounce around in his little shoppe !!
Yes, the Patrons can go to La La Lande, visit the Squirrel Shoppe, and buy back the gifts they shipped! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Fannys Patreon video:

Îsabelle and Percy are never coming back to Lie Lande. Fanny now states she hopes they can be at the Shittoo in Sept. in time for the Patron day and still blames Percy’s visa problems. B.S. Isabelle will return to the Shittoo only after Percy has passed on. Fanny and the old battle ax have been lying for months.

It took her months to pick out up to 3 days in one month to host Patrons for a light lunch and a Shittoo tour? And Fanny will get port a potties so the Patrons won’t ruin her downstairs bathroom. And the days are in the middle of the week to deter people from coming, since she claims the B and B is booked for that weekend. She thinks that 7,000 people may show up?

She is so scattered that she cannot select one or two days firm so any Patron can go ahead and make travel arrangements? After all these months, she must have spent at least 3 minutes coming up her Patron plan. And I bet all the apartments will be leased out so you travel there, get fed pasta and Brussels sprouts and wine in a paper cup, and look at 8 to 9 carefully selected rooms already shown in videos and Boom! You are gone before cocktail corner opens for the evening.
Spot on. And to add to her misery: Stephanie Jarvis still has no clue that her Argentinian Bully has no organizing skills whatsoever and she leaves it to that dimwit to collect data for the patron open day? That must be the clearest indication she has no intention of ever going through with that event. She will blame the mayor's office for not giving her the right permits, so sad...but not her fault, obviously...

@Clara Burnett do you know why she has not revealed that she bought Matt’s red van too? Why hire a van to take junk to charity when you have your own van?
She promised Matt she would look into buying it, said she would buy it, so he already dropped it off. But she hasn't paid for it yet and is too busy lazy to get the paperwork done. She figures she perhaps can get a better deal elsewhere and will leave it up to Matt to come back for it. That's what I heard.

Imagine the shock when the patrons get to meet the real Stephanie Jarvis. They may not even recognise her.
She will not be there. Seriously. Some kind of emergency will be made up. Maybe even another (short) hospital episode.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Grant travelled half way around the world to cook a steak, cut a pipe, place a stone border and help put together a flat pack chicken coop. Doesn’t add up!!!
And with all of his business ventures, multiple homes, and wife, why go 6 hours away from the larger towns to the middle of nowhere to “volunteer”? Fanny is not in dire straits. He doesn’t have specialized skills that couldn’t be found locally. He isn’t good friends with any of the other Shittoo crowd and doesn’t seem to hang out with them. He is not a carefree college student on a break, he has other adult obligations. There isn’t anything historically compelling about the Shittoo that he could not find elsewhere. He didn’t seem challenged or thrilled with any of the projects or the food he was served. It definitely doesn’t add up,

Snorts may be a very annoying, immature, expensive beard to screen and hide Fanny’s true activities. And if she is playing around with married men, it could easily be denied because the porcelain fondler is her “boyfriend.” Maybe that is why she pushed the channel 4 boyfriend
reveal ( and then created drama by claiming she had been surprised), because one of the wives or girlfriends were getting suspicious. With Snorts around, she can hang out and travel with married or attached men with Phi Phi as a decoy. Fanny is all smoke and mirrors and loves to dupe people.

Why is Larson there suddenly without his wife? Why did Potts suddenly pop in and didn’t realize his apartment has already been leased out? Why after Venice, has Ollie disappeared? Why was Dan living at the Shittoo for months before anyone knew and how did he actually come to stay there? It seemed like Grant stayed for a couple of weeks but wasn’t featured in many videos and seemed to be far in the background of the Shittoo activities.

Having Phi Phi at the Shittoo also creates a 24/7, look at Phi Phi’s irritating, stupid, spoiled, annoying behavior instead of my own avarice, greed, lies, etc. Having a 24/7 concubine and handler that takes the blame and heat off of her and indulges her hoarding and shopping addictions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
.that woman is insane..totally..
I agree, but not half as insane as her loyal viewers who actually live for this content and are drooling all over every second of it. When Stephanie Jarvis first started putting her life on the internet, discovering the ancient profession so many hookers before her did but without factually being screwed, she thought she needed to put quality out. It took her hours and hours to take only one picture for Instagram and edit the hell out of it so that it could portray her fabulous life. By now she knows there's no need for quality and, as the bloopers she left in lately make very clear, no need for editing either. She is not interested in growing her channel, she's completely invested in trusting she has found a base following that will love her and her shite no matter what. I sometimes begin to think she might be right, but I hope she's not and the day of reckoning will come. She has stolen so much by now, there's no way back anyway.

• Sad
  • Heart

SleepingBeauty123

So was there never insurance on that car to get it fixed after FRK rammed into it so that it could be repaired years ago??? And crap! They need a car at the dump...get the rear axle fixed!!! Cheaper than buying a new car, right?
I’m going to finally weigh in about the Jaguar. That Jaguar is a piece of crap. It was a model from the late 80’s (my mom had one in 1989). It was when Jaguar decided to change the headlights and taillights and make them square and was one of the ugliest and most hated designs ever by Jaguar. They only made that style for about 4-5 years. That car is worth about $800-$1,800 in GOOD CONDITION. So, basically it will cost her more to have that car hauled off to the junkyard where it belongs and that’s why she is trying to get some sucker to come and get it for free. Even if some idiot restored that car it wouldn’t be worth anything. Yes, Jaguars are expensive if you buy them brand new. However, they lose their value very quickly. My family’s business is literally specializing in Jaguars, and I can’t begin to tell you how many we have owned. The only reason we have been able to own so many (and other luxury exotic cars) is because we have access to parts and maintenance. They are ridiculously expensive to fix. You can buy a used Jaguar relatively cheap. It’s the maintenance that will kill you.
So, there is not going to be any kind of tax credit if she donates the car to a charity. They probably won’t even accept it. Fixing that car would cost 5 times as much as it’s worth.
I haven’t said anything about the Jaguar because it is hard to say something that doesn’t sound like I’m “bragging” , which I am definitely not trying to do. I’ve dealt with it my entire life. It just happens to be my family’s business so I grew up surrounded by these cars and have more random knowledge of Jaguars that any person should have. 😂
I have lots of funny stories about all of the weird comments and looks I have gotten over the years. One of them was when I was first starting out in my career and I was about 23 years old. I wound up working late and walking out with the owner of the company. Well, I had forgotten that I had to drive my dad’s giant right hand drive Rolls Royce to work that day since we had swapped cars. I was mortified. The owner of the company had to come over and look at the car as I was dying of embarrassment, and then I had to climb into the right hand drive to drive away. We live in the middle of the US - a right handed drive car is extremely unusual here. Unless you are part of my family. 🤣
So, her being so “altruistic” and just giving the Jaguar away is a load of crap. She’s trying to save herself the expense of having it towed to the junkyard.

• Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Oh my the smoke and mirrors are deep in the Patreon video.

Oh you’d like the accounts? Well don’t look now but we’ve picked a date for the Patreon Open Day! (Jazz hands!).

Want a construction update? Oh my goodness Anne Marie is STILL working on Potty’s sitting room. Let’s watch him cut some wood! Now I’m going to cut some wood! Wheeeeeeeeee!

Oh look the English garden is alive! Anne Marie wants to bring his bees! Yes! He has bees! (We’re going to make our own fucking honey and sell it in Snorty McShit’s Shop!) why should those bee keepers screw us out of all that money for twenty jars of honey! No Sir!

Look at Marie-A’s wonderful food! It’s like Marie, but better-with an A!

I shit you not, we have PhiPhi setting a table. SURPRISE! (Jazz hands)!

She’s wearing the same dress throughout but oddly has two different sets of nail colors.

We are so excited to see you, please let us know if you are going to come! Just email Nutti. Yep. The whole thing hinges on Nutti checking her email!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Patriciarella

VIP Member
If you’re interested, I’ll put an email address below. It is

[email protected]

So email on that if you are interested in the man child, and I will get back to you.
It’s breaking our hearts seeing him like this and I just want him to go to a home where he will be loved and appreciated and used, if possible.

Interested parties must also have room for his various collections of stuffed animals, porcelain, crystal, silverware and tatty artwork. We will provide transport if required.
Snorty is putting his decorating stamp on everything and has taken over editing, now it’s about him. He dictates every minute of SJ’s day. SJ wanted to clean, he wanted banana bread. SJ wants to clear, no mommy look at me put a square thing in a round hole. Doesn’t he know the keys belong to Potty and Baghead? His mind tricks even have masculine men wearing nail polish. We have watched the diaries be taken over by a child and I do not want to watch him sing. I was flattered to get a thread title validating Tattlers are sane and enjoy a good laugh but I gotta stop watching. I was hoping Potty would marry SJ, Ruby would get a fancy collar with a bell and Antwon would have teen friends over and throw water balloons from the attic defenses but instead, Dan started to look like tree man, the new gay never came back and SJ wants me to watch her make pickles. Isn’t there enough crazy in the world?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@silvergirl i bet all her friends think the same thing, I bet it was cute and novel at first for them, “she going viral on YouTube, people are helping her do major renovations at her farm” now I bet its “she livening off donations from the internet” i get 2nd embarrassment just thinking about it.
Embarrassing indeed, but not for this charlataine, who does not give a flying f**k where the money comes from as long as it's coming in. She has made up this story that whatever she does on the internet is now work, hard work even and she believes she is entitled to every penny for it. She takes pride in having created her own job and spreads the illusion of being a successful designer. She is completely illusional and everyone around her knows this, but no-one will tell her to seek the help she desperately needs, because no-one actually loves her, they just appreciate the luxury it provides them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
He definitely 'screwed and nailed' at the shitoo. Very peculiar that these married men come alone to pay her a visit.
Not that peculiar considering the charlataine's preferences for an ultra-hedonistic lifestyle. She looooooves married men as they will eventually all go back to their spouses and not bother her anymore. Also: they are great at keeping her shenanigans secret, as that's in their own best interest too. I've witnessed it countless times over the years and each and every time I am amazed how she gets away with it.

• Sick
  • Wow

Isabelle6541

I'd say that it's the perfect opportunity for the group of patrons that is trying to get her to own up to her "mistakes" and hold her accountable. To go there and ask all the annoying questions Stephanie Jarvis deletes and blocks online, but can't ignore when asked directly. Also, as this "party" will be the yearly by law mandatory meeting of members of her association, maybe they can put some of these subjects on the official agenda and even try to have a vote to get management replaced :) Wishful thinking, I know, but hey, why not?
A lot of spoke via zoom last pm. If I get the golden ticket I will be there. Some of us have the money and can make the time to be there. Also traveling with our reporter as the plus one for one of us will be the icing on the cake. Hi SJ! I can’t wait to meet you.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jules100

VIP Member
Here’s my VIP pick for the title of #156:
Believe your eyes, not Stephanie’s lies. The Chateau de Lalande is filthy, gross and idiots live there.

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Fanny and walled garden!!!:confused:
That garden could be a fairy tale. With just a little more effort.
There are thousands of varieties of tomatoes. Seeds can be obtained but also collected because they are not hybrids.
I have sown hundreds of different varieties in the last ten years.
I can tell you that the tastiest tomatoes are neither red nor round. (https://www.rareseeds.com/green-tiger-tomato)
But yes. Only with a rich garden and dishes for guests from the garden could it distract from the lack of construction work.
I put in a link to one of the few Instagram accounts I follow. Look at that diversity and beauty.

Did you notice she mentions quite often that they are having 'potatoes from the garden'? Needless to say that's another huge lie: with so many people eating there now they would need all the beds in the walled garden filled with potato plants in order to serve their guests. They don't. They buy them cheap in the supermarket. And I've seen them do it: buy the cheapest produce and sell it off as 'from the garden'.

But Tess is rich and marries a (I guess) rich guy. Tess will continue to buzz around the world, around luxury palaces. And Fanny? Fanny has a Squirrel.
But she's not. Her mother is not rich-rich and has several mortgages on the properties she "owns". She's in debt for providing 'the lifestyle' to her spoiled brad of a daughter, who is now marrying a local guy to make sure she can stick around. That local guy isn't rich-rich either, but at least he has access to a fancy shittoo everybody really likes.

OK continuing the posts in #154 after @Clara Burnett 's revelation that SJ has had a few dalliances whilst with Squirrel, perhaps it;s me, but Grant mentioning a 'noisy cock' to SJ is a red flag.

Now he could be being crass, but a very strange thing to say,
Anyway, you decide. Do we leave Grant on the list of possibles ??????? from 7.50 :

Oh and to and from Brico with the theme music is 'It should have been you, another time another place....................'

Don't get me wrong I can't blame her. He's a real hunk is Grant. I hope not, he's a married man fgs.

He also mentions he's back at Christmas :unsure:
Married has never stopped those porky claws from grabbing whatever she continues to crave. On the contrary, I'd say.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Frenchie0810

Chatty Member

Kathleen Kostiuk-Huguenin

1 hour ago
Pull the dent out with a plunger. Place the plunger on the most indented part of the dent, ensure it is affixed to the metal ie: stuck/ suctioned to and then pull quicly on the handle until dent pops out, this will make a noise. Also is the Jaguar a 12 or 8 cylinder because a 12 cylinder is worth a lot of money. The cracked axle will need a new axle unless it does not impede the operation of the vehicle. Why not reuse it and sell the engine open the trunk plant some flowers in it put a hot tub in the engine compartment and keep the seats to sit and have cocktails in. recycling it into something else or sell it to buy another or a van. Imagine it a focus point Stephanie somewhere in the garden maybe under the Pergola Jaguar seats to siton and hot tub! Would be a way to preserve it. Other ideas.....?

This woman has lost her mind..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Rory

VIP Member
She has been doing vlogs for so long she is repeating herself. Her fans who don’t seem to be able to remember anything or take in what they are seeing/hearing, here is a little reminder.
1. Philip has already gone through the keys and marked each of them for the doors with little labels. This was mentioned by SJ in one of the earliest vlogs with his presence. Was this a lie when first presented?
2. The draws of cards in the blue drawers has also previously been filmed. Discussed when she was presenting key pieces of furniture and rooms in earlier vlogs.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43