The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she didn’t deserve your expert consultation 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 but your a rock star 😘
This is the common sense part. I haven't given away anything on the communication and marketing side. That's where tit starts.🤣

Also I truely believe that a lot of her gansta grannies live life through her vlogs. Somehow I wouldn't want that to burst for them.

I see you have caught me!
With men buttocks out @HalcyonOrganic must be nearby!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
most people who have sheap dont wait for the hottest day in the year to shear them...poor animals..

Fanny is excited to use her new teaset from Anders...woman.....a teapot is a teapot...and a cup is a cup...i use my same coffeecup for years...it does its job...it keeps my coffee in and heated...the fuss about a teaset.. 😨

Fanny there isnt a corridor of doom to clear...its a whole chateau of doom to clear..and more crap is still coming in...that woman is insane..totally..

She is over the moon with her courtyard...all i see is rendering falling off...a crumbling facade..unpainted windows,, wonky and missing shutters..

that place is completely unorganized and cluttered..i would go mad living like that...but ... i dont drink the whole day...

at least they are trying to find keys to lock the heap up...before the patreons will take over..well not very succesfully..all the locks are rusted and never used since the first world war..at least if fills minutes of her not so interesting vlog..

she wants to get rid of the jag....she for sure reads here...any tattlers interested...send a email to nutty....maybe you get a reply in 2030...

to tell things short...a crappy vlog getting rid of crap....not worth your time...that heap is full of crap....unbelievable..:eek: and unfinished rooms..one must be utterly mad to live like this..and get paid also...by more even more nutters...🙄 sometimes it think the world has gone mad...the more stupid you act..the more support you get..
I'm not an expert but sheep get maggots if they're not shorn in timely fashion. Every Google source I checked said shearing time is early spring, pre lambing.
I know Kirsty knows this stuff and am really grateful she is in charge and Stephanie is not.
I thought she handled the sheep in a calming manner, which is one of many humane issues around shearing. The sheep seemed calm and happy to let her relieve them of their suffocating coats.
Maybe Kirsty could be gently reminded to do it in March or April.
Maybe she'll rescue the chickens and the pea fowl next, by removing Thor's daughter from the premises. (Inbred peafowl = blind and crippled offspring.)
It's never too late to file a complaint against Jarvis with the animal abuse authorities.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Just read someone say they were turned down for an event because they didn't pass a fire safety inspection - do you think they are cleaning up the corridors so they can pass?
DOES THIS COUNT AS WORK?
NO it counts as wierd. They moved Bag head’s furniture out, furniture is practical. They moved Potty’s chess set out, that’s a fun item. What does Snorty bring to a chateau? Salt and pepper shaker? WHY SJ WHY?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well.......

More distraction from the lack of real renovation work being done at the HMN for over $30,000 per month. Where is the money being spent? The wood was bought months ago, Amaury is paid each month from the Patreon, he brought his own equipment... Where is it all going? Why is it not being spent on addressing the heating, the crumbling façade, the repairs for the terrace and stairs, the apartments (which should come out of your own purse because that's adding to your revenue), the ugly pink shower room, the lake restoration, the boathouse..... it's exasperating. I'm so cross about the money I wasted in 2020 for those six months. It's was only £30 but I was tricked! That's just plain wrong.

Where are these missing association accounts?!

Free labour in the kitchen dressed up as volunteers - Stephanie it's just exploitation, plain and simple. Hire a full time cook, like your BnB manager, or your two part-time gardeners, or on-site carpenter cousin, or your gigolo.

I hope this Patron Day will be her reckoning. I might just travel down from Paris and pelt the place with tomatoes and flour.
Perhaps if you attended as la tricoteuse with a miniature guillotine?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is Natti's job? She doesn't answer e-mails, she opens and stacks gifts, she doesn't cook, she doesn't clean, she doesn't do the shopping, she's rarely on camera any more... Got her slippers well and truly under the bed there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I just remembered @Clara Burnett told is she was denied permission for the event by the mayor as they failed the fire chief’s inspection.
Is that why she is making a big deal out of clearing the corridors of the shitoo? makes sense now- it certainly shows her hoarding tendencies and yet giving away the Jag??? whats all that about ?

Reactions: 23
She has been doing vlogs for so long she is repeating herself. Her fans who don’t seem to be able to remember anything or take in what they are seeing/hearing, here is a little reminder.
1. Philip has already gone through the keys and marked each of them for the doors with little labels. This was mentioned by SJ in one of the earliest vlogs with his presence. Was this a lie when first presented?
2. The draws of cards in the blue drawers has also previously been filmed. Discussed when she was presenting key pieces of furniture and rooms in earlier vlogs.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
That guy from …phhh somewhere in England land.

we used to talk about him for quite some time

Oh I liked that he wanted someone to be able to sit around a table and have a good time with his friends.

When I was a teenager I used to imagine sitting up in bed reading with my husband and talking about the day. If I couldn't see the person I was with doing that, I'd move on.
Now that I'm married 32 years we don't do that (we go to bed at different times), but talk over our day when eating dinner instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
FWIW, I'd love to see Amaury take over the shittoo and make it self-sufficient. Bees and swallows all the way, dentils, forever.
I think the idea of Amaury's filling the place with his own woodwork is fantastic, whether I care for it or not. Maybe like Budo at French Farmhouse Diaries, he's setting up to teach woodworking workshops and sell woodworking plans and designs. That would be a good use of the chateau, the environment, and Amaury's talents, however mean a drunk he is.
I am fantasizing about what he should do with the redwood timber Nick is curing and has set aside for milling.
To which end, the master carpenter of Eureka, CA, the galactic capital of redwood panelling and gorgeousness. Envisioning the winter salon, completely tricked out in redwood bookshelves and panelling. Any chatelain of the last 500 years would have had a cabinet of curios, a portal to the new world and all who strode upon her.
I'd have a nice globe in there. Really, really good ambient and spot lighting (Jarvis has no clue about this, had those awful pool table spotlights over the coffee table, for starters, make an aging woman look 600 years older). Really really clean new down filled sofas and really really clean cushy carpets. Some references to the Lalande forest and the wildflower motif on Ian's oxblood-painted rafter and the water police survey guy's endangered species at Lalande. I'd spend some money and have a good artist make good lithographs of all the critters, plants, and bugs. Carry Akroyd if we're spending money.
Yeah, it would be modern but rustic and also super cushy.
Can someone please refresh my memory on which video she enumerated the endangered species?
Here's this series on the master redwood craftsman Eric Hollenbeck.
https://www.discoveryplus.com/video/the-craftsman-us/creating-the-craftsman
I'm with you on this! I like the look of the panelling. Wether it is suitable for the farmhouse or not. I just don't like the slow pace Annmarie works on. It's just a second Selmar. His speech I barely understand because he mumbles a lot and god damn it he is slow. Painfully slow.

Or perhaps I'm an uncultured swine who has no idea how much time one spend on making moldings and working the wood. 4.5 months seems a bit too much. Last december he claimed after the frame work in the grand salon was up, it would take him 2 weeks to finish it. Let see.

Carry akroyd art 😍

Reactions: 19
Carry akroyd art 😍
You mean Dan Akroyd. But he is an actor.

Oh I liked that he wanted someone to be able to sit around a table and have a good time with his friends.

When I was a teenager I used to imagine sitting up in bed reading with my husband and talking about the day. If I couldn't see the person I was with doing that, I'd move on.
Now that I'm married 32 years we don't do that (we go to bed at different times), but talk over our day when eating dinner instead.
Cool, now I have a role model for my relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe that's how they will get do it. Select the very special patreons ( who pay way too much) and gift a lot. Have them tour and lunch and then have them give them whatever gifts they have smuggled over and maybe have them on a grabeux. Carefully select where they can see and deflect that the grand salon isnt ready and they want it to be a suprise. Stephanmemem will probably be there as she wants all the praise and gifts that the dauphines will bring
If I was a Patreon I'd want to see my name on the back of the panelling. Wonder if she will have that done for them to see? Or maybe she will give them a sharpie to write their own name?:unsure::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Latest Vlog Amorie says "does it remind you of anything" as he squirts white cream (glue) onto the wood and and Fanny says cake icing......LMAO seriously

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Kathleen Kostiuk-Huguenin

1 hour ago
Pull the dent out with a plunger. Place the plunger on the most indented part of the dent, ensure it is affixed to the metal ie: stuck/ suctioned to and then pull quicly on the handle until dent pops out, this will make a noise. Also is the Jaguar a 12 or 8 cylinder because a 12 cylinder is worth a lot of money. The cracked axle will need a new axle unless it does not impede the operation of the vehicle. Why not reuse it and sell the engine open the trunk plant some flowers in it put a hot tub in the engine compartment and keep the seats to sit and have cocktails in. recycling it into something else or sell it to buy another or a van. Imagine it a focus point Stephanie somewhere in the garden maybe under the Pergola Jaguar seats to siton and hot tub! Would be a way to preserve it. Other ideas.....?

This woman has lost her mind..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
So many things to unpack! @Le Baiseur so so sorry for your loss it is so hard! L my two boys in a house fire years back and the guilt is unrelenting.

SJ banged Selmar for sure, Grant, a few others that turn up and probably Oliver.
AnnMarie did not look bad in the Patreon video thank you @OhIDontKnow...

Again predicted on tattle that she would come on out with a few things to keep her Patreon’s going.

Also I did see my favorite radishes ( lol ) on toast with butter this time just like all of you talked about.

And if any of you watch the gag Natti purposely had on the belt so we could see she wasn’t pregnant. I think it would take her a little time to get pregnant at her age.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He's not "from" Edinburgh, just lives there. This recent vlog he did explains it - it was a Q&A, where he answered a question about his accent, which, apparently, isn't at all like the accent of Birmingham, England, where he's from.
I'm with you - I can't help but watch him, either.

I can’t. He’s so strange and stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.