Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beachgirl

VIP Member
Oh I hope he brings his bees ...... I am sure Squirrel Boyfriend would be allergic to them ........ perhaps they are "Killer Bees" and if so .... I would point them towards the Squirrel !!!
Would he be allowed to move his bees from the UK to an EU country now

Reactions: 5

Isabelle6541

Just to make sure I have a full understanding of your goals, I wanted to ask, is the goal to straighten her out nicely first in person, and if she doesn’t sort herself out then to publish? This all seems directly tied to the fraud with Patreon and not to any other bad dealings? Does it include employee irregularities, volunteer irregularities, health and safety violations, inappropriate relationships with volunteers/work away, general deceit, lack of compliance with b&b regulations and practices, animal treatment, and I could go on…

Does it strictly deal with ebegging? Or do you have bigger fish to fry?
Please refer to my
Post yesterday at 323p

Reactions: 4

The Saint

He's not "from" Edinburgh, just lives there. This recent vlog he did explains it - it was a Q&A, where he answered a question about his accent, which, apparently, isn't at all like the accent of Birmingham, England, where he's from.
I'm with you - I can't help but watch him, either.

Yikes! Birmingham! I wouldn’t have guessed that!

Albee

VIP Member
I love that you've credited the pair of them with enough entrepreneurial know-how and competence to arrange that in time for Sept, and yet, they cannot publish their association accounts from 2020 and 2021..... Somehow I think it'll be no more than bric-a-brac on tables to peruse over, maybe some pots of LieLande honey.

SJ must be kicking herself that she didn't go down the Flueries route because she is pushed up against a wall for as long as she draws an income from Patreon.... ducking and diving to avoid accountability and dragging out lies is a full time occupation for her now. A very sorry existence. I think at first it must have been fun for her to deceive, fun for her to spend other people's money, fun for her to document it for all to see, but in reality I think it's a constant burden to keep the plates spinning. I think we should all notice the lack of the regular pre-pandemic faces of friends and family at the chateau. Ollie, David, Donna, Mummy, Percy, Gerry, Metherdick, Ruthie, Potts and Bag Head Nick, music workshops were there almost every other weekend when she claimed poverty and now they've scuttled away. Pray, I wonder why that could possibly be? Something is afoot that is making people keep well away, and I don't think it's just the rising damp behind the façade.....

I'm so so so hoping the dissenting patrons who're gathering under the cover of darkness turn up en masse and express their displeasure. We now know when Patreon Day is due to take place so we could air bomb the chateau with leaflets detailing our grievances.
I thought the Flueries have gone down the same path as Stephanie. What do you mean by theirs is a different route?

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Carry akroyd art 😍
You mean Dan Akroyd. But he is an actor.

Oh I liked that he wanted someone to be able to sit around a table and have a good time with his friends.

When I was a teenager I used to imagine sitting up in bed reading with my husband and talking about the day. If I couldn't see the person I was with doing that, I'd move on.
Now that I'm married 32 years we don't do that (we go to bed at different times), but talk over our day when eating dinner instead.
Cool, now I have a role model for my relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 3

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
It wouldn't be difficult, we know all their names 🤪

Interesting question, I don't know, but the narcissist that moved in here hoarded everything she ever owned, and all her kids toys, never let anything go, and hoarded space too, we couldn't move here for all her furniture and boxes. She also kept going to garage sales and bringing other peoples shit in...
That moved in here?

Reactions: 2