Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trengilly

VIP Member
Well.......

More distraction from the lack of real renovation work being done at the HMN for over $30,000 per month. Where is the money being spent? The wood was bought months ago, Amaury is paid each month from the Patreon, he brought his own equipment... Where is it all going? Why is it not being spent on addressing the heating, the crumbling façade, the repairs for the terrace and stairs, the apartments (which should come out of your own purse because that's adding to your revenue), the ugly pink shower room, the lake restoration, the boathouse..... it's exasperating. I'm so cross about the money I wasted in 2020 for those six months. It's was only £30 but I was tricked! That's just plain wrong.

Where are these missing association accounts?!

Free labour in the kitchen dressed up as volunteers - Stephanie it's just exploitation, plain and simple. Hire a full time cook, like your BnB manager, or your two part-time gardeners, or on-site carpenter cousin, or your gigolo.

I hope this Patron Day will be her reckoning. I might just travel down from Paris and pelt the place with tomatoes and flour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Stephanie Jarvis also stated that she has 3,500 patrons plus their "plus one" are invited = poss 7,000 attendees.
Then went onto say that they could manage 2/300 people per day = 900 max over the 3 days.
An awful lot of disappointed patrons methinks!
TBH, anybody with any sense would not even contemplate attending as it will be an absolute shambles from start to finish.
Anyone with any professionalism/business sense would just hold their hands up and say, "sorry patrons but I feel that we should postpone the party until next year so I can firmly set a date in the calendar for 2023 now. Plus side is that the heating will have been installed, Grand Salon will be finished/gardens will have matured and I can organise everything perfectly for everybody. I hope you will all understand".
And, obviously, of course they will. :rolleyes:
I'd say that it's the perfect opportunity for the group of patrons that is trying to get her to own up to her "mistakes" and hold her accountable. To go there and ask all the annoying questions Stephanie Jarvis deletes and blocks online, but can't ignore when asked directly. Also, as this "party" will be the yearly by law mandatory meeting of members of her association, maybe they can put some of these subjects on the official agenda and even try to have a vote to get management replaced :) Wishful thinking, I know, but hey, why not?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

The Simple Life

Last night, after a long illness, I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. The pain and emptiness is unbearable; I feel so lost.
The Chartelaine and her beard are unworthy of a dog's love.
When we were forced to put to sleep our last kitten, after a long illness, Mr Brandy, we couldn't stop crying for days, actually months. He had a tough life before he found us, but then was the king of the house and gave us so much joy and affection and he seemed to perceive our very thoughts. We had many cats, but nobody was like him. I hope nobody gets scared if I say that we still feel his loving presence around us. The pain was so deep that even today I can't convince myself to adopt a new kitty.
We like to think that it was Brandy who found us. In fact we were looking for a Persian cat, because they are very goodnatured and love staying at home. We don't have a garden, but a very huge terrace, going all around and full of plants. So we found this ad in the local paper as the lady who owned him was always away for work. When we got into the small flat, there he was, watching outside the window with his back to us and he didn't move. He was all scruffy and unkept poor thing. The lady said he had a bad character. Well, who wouldn't in his place??
Then, all of a sudden, he literally jumped on my lap... and he conquered my heart. We like to think that he got fed up with her and put an ad to find a new family: And so he did!
So I can very well understand what you feel. I'm so sorry. 💓
Here he is Mr Brandy in all his glory
1655917992421.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
So sorry, horrible time to get through... I had to let my boy go 4 years ago, his diabetes bled me dry, then glaucoma so they wanted to take his blind eyes out... it's so hard to know when it's time to let go. There's peace in knowing they had the best life.
I'm sorry, sounds like we had similar situations. My guy had severe hip dysplasia and arthritis which we were somewhat successfully managing but then in late April he came down with megaesophagus; I tried my hardest with a new feeding routine and meds - and he was a trooper throughout - but we just couldn't shake it. He lost almost 50% of his body weight and yesterday morning his legs started going out from under him and I knew it was time to free him from his pain and suffering. I just hope I did right by him.

I can't imagine SJ taking on the responsibility and patience required; plus she is undeserving of the unconditional love.

• Heart

JP in SC

Dear LeBaiseur,
All beings are made of energy. Energy does not die. Just the physical form. Your dear companion will always be with you, will not leave, ever.
You did the right thing. Please do not question yourself (although I get, that’s a natural/normal feeling to have). You did a stellar job adjusting, helping, caring. You made the right decision. You had a “knowing”. It sounds like most Tattlers have had the experience of loosing their pet family members. As one who has lost and loved multiple yellow labs, and a black lab - I feel them with me often. So as you put your head on the pillow tonight, know you are not alone. As you take a walk, as you sit and look out the window - all the “firsts” without the physical form of your pal - you’ll get through. My best to you as you move forth.

Its been a bloody hot day in The Netherlands..tomorrow even hotter..still so much work...so we were not able to leave for France but... this weekend we go..i cant wait..just a few months no work...almost no phonecalls..i hope at least...just living the good life..catching up with books by the pool...good food...meeting French friends again...bbq..life goes fast...sometimes we must enjoy it a little...it can be over before you know it..

And no we are not going to visit Lalalande..although to my horror its not even two hours away from our house in the bourgogne..
Oh come on, you must do a drive by. We’d love a quick video. Don’t you dare say NO (although you already did) - come on, double dare - how can any upstanding Tattler be so close and yet so far. . . . . .and NOT send a video. Act like you are turned around, lost - wander in, doors are unlocked. Inadvertently knock over that $6000 vase. . . . .please, please, please, please, please do a drive by. . . . . . .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Last night, after a long illness, I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. The pain and emptiness is unbearable; I feel so lost.
The Chartelaine and her beard are unworthy of a dog's love.
I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s coming for my longtime companion pup sooner rather than later and my heart is already heavy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Here you go, hot off the press!

Patron Open Day
She says 'we have to limit it to a few hundred per day' 🤣 🤣 (in her dreams)
Guided tours - say 200 people turn up on a day 😁😁 - 10 in each group - 20 tours each lasting an hour...you haven't done the maths again have you Fanny 🤣🤣
Light lunch offered : yep Fanny we've seen your catering - best to minimise expectations before the hungry hoards turn up. I see a market for a 'Dana's Burgers' van at the chateau gates.
The panelling
So basically Amaury took some time creating a template. Once he had that template then he can just bash out the moulding. What on earth has taken him so long?
Suggest the whole of the chateau cult read up on Parkinson's Law & work out why it is sabotaging your productivity.
Parkinson’s Law is the old adage that work expands to fill the time allotted for its completion. The term was first coined by Cyril Northcote Parkinson in a humorous essay he wrote for “The Economist” in 1955. He shares the story of a woman whose only task in a day is to send a postcard – a task which would take a busy person approximately three minutes. But the woman spends an hour finding the card, another half hour looking for her glasses, 90 minutes writing the card, 20 minutes deciding whether or not to take an umbrella along on her walk to the mailbox … and on and on until her day is filled.
Self sufficiency
Her incredulous reaction to the concept that the chateau should strive to be self sufficient. Brain dead.
Up yours Marie
Another gushing extolling of the talents of the new Marie (Maria). See Marie Wiik I know I told you that you were fabulous, but you know....plenty more where you came from.
Hot hot hot
So Fanny & Phi Phi are wilting but hey it's their home. Imagine those nitwit guests paying a fortune for the privilege of staying in a farmhouse with no air con, no pool & nothing to do all day apart from waiting around for their dinner. Idiots. Old saying a fool and his money are soon parted,

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
It’s all smoke and mirrors. She doesn’t know if it’s 1,2 or 3 days or which of those days it will be. She is just putting it out there. No solid date for planning. She knows not a lot of people will pitch but is making a big song and dance about it. I hope the whole of @Isabelle6541 group arrives. There will be some hard question to has to answer. Oh and she hangs the Marquise apart like a carrot in front of everyone. The room 3000+ patrons have paid for can be seen if you arrive at the chateau.
And the event is only approximately 9 weeks from today? Fanny knows she can’t get the proper permits in time and her Patrons from the United States would want additional time to make travel plans and get the best airline rates. She doesn’t even know how many people are expected, what days they are expected, and didn’t put a deadline for replying to Ñutty ( who doesn’t open or respond to emails for weeks or months and cannot even open boxes of presents for 6 months at a time)…. Fanny is really jerking the Patrons around that pay for her wasteful extravagant lifestyle. They don’t even have a working landline at the Shittoo and no way for anyone to contact them other than mail or email.

Stephanfraudie is so lazy. She is getting super entitled and sloppy with everything that she touches. She doesn’t care that she lies with every breath she takes. She doesn’t care that her videos are obviously cobbled together at the last minute with old footage or manipulated footage wearing the same clothing for weeks to supply footage to insert into random videos to mislead viewers. She is deliberately trying to mislead Patrons about monies, work at the Shittoo, her traveling and spending, etc. Again, day drinking is not your friend, Fanny the Shittelaine.

Also, WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
most people who have sheap dont wait for the hottest day in the year to shear them...poor animals..

Fanny is excited to use her new teaset from Anders...woman.....a teapot is a teapot...and a cup is a cup...i use my same coffeecup for years...it does its job...it keeps my coffee in and heated...the fuss about a teaset.. 😨

Fanny there isnt a corridor of doom to clear...its a whole chateau of doom to clear..and more crap is still coming in...that woman is insane..totally..

She is over the moon with her courtyard...all i see is rendering falling off...a crumbling facade..unpainted windows,, wonky and missing shutters..

that place is completely unorganized and cluttered..i would go mad living like that...but ... i dont drink the whole day...

at least they are trying to find keys to lock the heap up...before the patreons will take over..well not very succesfully..all the locks are rusted and never used since the first world war..at least if fills minutes of her not so interesting vlog..

she wants to get rid of the jag....she for sure reads here...any tattlers interested...send a email to nutty....maybe you get a reply in 2030...

to tell things short...a crappy vlog getting rid of crap....not worth your time...that heap is full of crap....unbelievable..:eek: and unfinished rooms..one must be utterly mad to live like this..and get paid also...by more even more nutters...🙄 sometimes it think the world has gone mad...the more stupid you act..the more support you get..

• Heart
  • Haha

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I could be wrong, but I don't expect more than 200 people to show up, and that's being optimistic. Fanny is planning on a low turnout, thus the lack of planning and late notice. Fanny didn't even provide an RSVP deadline so she could confirm numbers, because she's not expecting many guests.
Even 200 people, although small in terms of number of total patrons, is a fairly large crowd of people. To be successful, Fanny should have been planning this event for months before now. This is going to be a fiasco, along the lines of that embarrassing display as a Christie’s Tastemaker. This event will end up being a metaphor for how SJ approaches everything…no plan and by the seat of her pants. Except this time it’s live, with no chance to edit out the bad parts. And you’d better believe there will be plenty of “pink phones” carried by patrons to capture the experience. This thing has disaster written all over it for SJ. We heard she tried using her lawyers to shut down Tattle, but this event may end up causing more damage to her channel, her Patreon, and her brand than she ever thought Tattle did…and all by her own doing!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Iolair

VIP Member
@SleepingBeauty123 never have such true words been spoken. That Jag is a piece of shite. Everything you say is absolutely true. One of the ugliest models ever. My o.h. has been in the motor trade his entire life. His family, both sides, are in the motor trade since before Adam was a lad. My o.h. has worked in all the brit marque garages - Austin Rover, Land Rover, Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Vauxhall etc., etc., in his time as well as the European marques. She'll get no money for it from a scrap merchant/breaker as there is currently NO money in scrap metal but, they may take it away for free. They certainly do where I live in the south of France.
Here's what we should all do together...

Visit lie Lande for a week and book out the apartments and rooms. We each turn up in chauffer driven luxury cars, Rolls Royces, Bentley, Mercedes Maybach S-Class, etc. The chauffeurs carry in our Fortnum and Mason's hampers, our cases of Crystal and Krug, and our Mont Blanc, Louis Vitton, and Karl Freidrik luggage. We all dress fancy as hell! I scrub up quite well! We congregate in one of the apartments and party into the night... but (here's the good bit) we exclude Fanny. In fact, we exclude everyone in the HMN and just say no thank you to spending time with her and Snorts. During our stay we receive a few hampers from Harrods and the Paris Hotel Athénée for the Summer picnic we will have on the lawn near the lost lake - a party to which she receives no invitation. The chopper landing on the lawn whisks us away to go sight seeing and chateau hunting but we politely disdain in taking her advice because we already own five chateau and just turn flip them for profit.

And it will kill her. Kill her to be on the outside looking in.
I'll buy a ticket for the Euro Millions Lottery for us all shall I? The last one had a top prize of €138 million and I think the next one is a similar amount. Have you all got your passports up to date? I'd be happy to spend a few mil to host you all with a visit lie Lande just for the pleasure of sticking it to her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
This is the first time we have ever seen any form of structure for the sheep to take cover in. I’m sure it is either Kirsty or Pavlina’s doing.
Actually, no, it's Frank and Ivo, the previous guardeners, who build that thing years ago because they took pity on the sheep. They also fenced that meadow that was previously used by the neighbor for his horses, because the tiny area the sheep were located at before was just not enough in their opinion.

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Congratulations @Patriciarella for naming the thread, and @CountessPompidoo for nominating it.
@Jules100 you name #156

Previously on The Stephanie Jarvis Comedy Show:
- Stephanie was seemingly possessed by the spirit of Marie Kondo and started cleaning up her château.
- Then she took a break to run to Venice and eat Dana's food
- Unfortunately, she blabbered about Tess' not-so-secret engagement. (Must be narc revenge for not letting her use the pink phone 🤫)
- Stephanie returned home and she got the fabulous idea of playing shop.
- Stephanie and Philip found 11 year old chutney and ate it, as if they were in the Hunger Games arena.
- Then they decided to make banana ice cream and vegan bread, much to the chagrin of Cuz.
- Now a channel called Chateau Shorts is taking the mickey out of Stephanie

Most liked posts from the previous thread:

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Sunday at 1:01 PM
Thank you @missartemis for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor.

www.tripadvisor.com

CHATEAU DE LA LANDE - Updated 2022 Castle Reviews (Crozon-sur-Vauvre, France)
Chateau de la Lande, Crozon-sur-Vauvre: See 14 traveler reviews, 43 candid photos, and great deals for Chateau de la Lande, ranked #1 of 4 specialty lodging in Crozon-sur-Vauvre and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor.
www.tripadvisor.com
www.tripadvisor.com
Enthusiastic traveler
wrote a review May 2022
You take your changes by staying here if you're a fan of the YouTube or DIY content.
Review of Chateau de la Lande
Reviewed 3 weeks ago
I was both a YouTube follower and patron of the Chateau before traveling to France to stay there. I'm not anymore. I was treated like an inconvenience and an interloper. All I can say is DON'T GO. The volunteers were not paid to run the place so they had no reason to be accommodating and in some cases, they were outright rude. There was no heat in October and I was freezing - there is not a hot water bottle in existence that can keep you warm enough. They did not answer their landline and did not respond to WhatsApp when I needed important information. There was a skeleton staff of 2 people for the first 3 days of my visit so I was essentially alone in the gigantic edifice. It was eerily quiet and desolate. I was not greeted warmly but rather was grilled about my Pass Sanitaire - which I luckily secured before leaving the US. If I hadn't gotten one I would not have been able to stay there and they didn't even tell me I needed one. I was never thanked or acknowledged for my patronage and I was there for 8 days! The owner did not even take the time to talk to me for more than a few minutes much less make me feel welcome. And it needs to be said that the building is in dire need of basic repairs - It is much more "grubby" and run down then I was lead to believe and there is no safety compliance. The money being donated through Patreon is not being used to renovate but rather to decorate. There were no shutters on the windows of my apartment, no locks on the apartment door, and the cement spiral stairs had no railing. No one offered to help me get my luggage up the stairs and I am elderly and arthritic. I was basically ignored. The whole experience was a bitter disappointment. I know there are many others who have had the same experience and have not posted here but I wish they would. If you want to have an experience like the guests you see on YouTube you will be taking your chances - Don't say you weren't warned.
Show less
Date of stay: October 2021
Room tip: Don't rent the self-catering apartments...you'll be ignored and treated like an inconvenience.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Darling Life, Vanillapie and 88 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Sunday at 11:47 PM
Stephanie Jarvis has unwittingly brought us together from around the world. This hate site is the best thing to come out of The Chateau Diaries. Thanks Steph!

-Also, the chateau is filthy and gross and idiots live there.

Cheers!

Last edited: Sunday at 11:58 PM
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Darling Life, Vaffle and 58 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Yesterday at 2:39 PM
Oh, come on Dana, I know Vivienne can be a bit much but that's no reason to start name calling...is it?

Attachments
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Shateau Scrounger, On Repeat and 48 others

Stroppy

Monday at 9:34 AM
I wonder if the mouldy shop room is the kiss of death for Fanny's lovers:
Was
Tomaz's - spa room...
Maries - flower room...
Now
Snorty's - junk shop
There may be light at the end of the tunnel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, suthern_lurker, Vaffle and 44 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Monday at 7:04 AM
More fun with MS Paint.
1655701455090.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions:You, Vaffle, Wizard and 44 others

@Le Baiseur 👆😂😂🤣👌

What's next on The Stephanie Jarvis Comedy Show:
- Will Stephanie's cheating allegations be revealed.
- Will Marie Wiik get an actual job.
- Does Philip actually have an allergy.
- Did Albert Einstein reincarnate into one of Philip's hedgehogs...

As always lovely lurkers, newbies, oldies and returnées, the Wiki is at your disposal

• Heart
  • Haha

Isabelle6541

By that do you mean that she fundraised for restoration and didn’t actually do any? Or was it the probable spending of funds on non-restoration to include money-making apartments? For me that really is the root of problem. She begged for money on a premise of restoration and then just spent it on what she wanted?
As always, I will hold off on commenting on those specifics. I will say that people (some that read here) will be shocked to read that we are not a group of grannies. We are actually a group that ranges from 20 somethings to a few grannies. (We love our grannies). Our leads are a French Maitre (for those in the US a Lawyer) and a reporter for a popular online news organization who both happened to be early Patreon supporters too. We are all connected in various ways and found it easy to make additional connections in year one. Thankfully, we have a few dollars and social media/media knowledge between us. We hope to open a few eyes to the danger of social media "influencers" when stated intentions become lies to fuel a machine.

One more time - for the record - we are NOT trying to take down SJ et al. I hope the information that comes out does not damage her reputation at all... rise some eyebrows... yes. I just hope she learns from this experience. She could put it all to rest by just having a very open and honest video about the lie she sold from day one on Patreon.

I hate long posts so I am sorry. One other thing. Reality shows are popular. In the US they surpass most scripted shows. Truth is stranger than fiction. I hope Ruthy (sp?) is taking great notes.

• Heart
  • Wow
Hi all. I just wanted to pop in and thank you all for the kind words. I was not expecting such an outpouring of support, wisdom, and empathy; Tattle is filled with some truly wonderful people! ❤

Here's my sweet boy in happier, healthier days...
View attachment 1365340View attachment 1365343
this is not a hate site..at all..we are a community with good sense..and hate is not a part of it..we like to laugh..have good sense..we can show support...have great wit...and when it is needed we support eachother..although we never met or known eachother well..and we sometimes disagree ..i love being part of it..much love to you..we all know how you feel..it will get its place in future...keep the good memories in your heart💖

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
The summer heat today is oppressive…almost unbearable! It makes you sweat even when you’re sitting still. I wonder how they keep cool at La La Lande? Here’s a pic of my bed when I woke up this morning…😆

B62781B5-2DD1-402B-BD0C-6BF646D98E2D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
I know the feeling well; I've been agonizing over this since he was still a pup. All I can say is cherish every single remaining moment.
Hopefully this will bring a little smile.

We have a 13 yr. standard poodle who is slowing down and I know we're going to need to say goodbye sooner than later, but try not to think about it. We also have a 5 year old schnauzer who we rescued 3 years ago, not long after we said goodbye to our first family dog.

Just over 5 weeks ago we rescued a gorgeous 2 year old poodle. Lord Avonlea arrives home tomorrow night from an 8 week business trip. However, the family has kept our new dog a secret and Lord A. has no idea about our newest addition. All 3 dogs will have balloons, engraved with personalized welcome home messages, tied to their collars to surprise Lord A. when he comes through the door. 🐶 🐶🐶.

I have a history of doing this. I did the same thing by adopting our 13 year old standard poodle and surprising Lord A. when he returned from a 1 wk. business trip. Lord A. will be surprised again this time, but I know he's going to love our new boy, even though we're still working on potty-training!

• Heart

Iolair

VIP Member
When we were forced to put to sleep our last kitten, after a long illness, Mr Brandy, we couldn't stop crying for days, actually months. He had a tough life before he found us, but then was the king of the house and gave us so much joy and affection and he seemed to perceive our very thoughts. We had many cats, but nobody was like him. I hope nobody gets scared if I say that we still feel his loving presence around us. The pain was so deep that even today I can't convince myself to adopt a new kitty.
We like to think that it was Brandy who found us. In fact we were looking for a Persian cat, because they are very goodnatured and love staying at home. We don't have a garden, but a very huge terrace, going all around and full of plants. So we found this ad in the local paper as the lady who owned him was always away for work. When we got into the small flat, there he was, watching outside the window with his back to us and he didn't move. He was all scruffy and unkept poor thing. The lady said he had a bad character. Well, who wouldn't in his place??
Then, all of a sudden, he literally jumped on my lap... and he conquered my heart. We like to think that he got fed up with her and put an ad to find a new family: And so he did!
So I can very well understand what you feel. I'm so sorry. 💓
Here he is Mr Brandy in all his glory
View attachment 1362125
I feel your grief in loosing such a sweet creature.
Remember though, when a cherished family member dies, it's not the love that dies. The love you shared is eternal and you will have it forever.

Screenshot_20211022-212253_YouTube.jpg

This is my own Persian named Koshka. The most sublimely beautiful creature ever created. He died in 2005. I've never been a dog person and much prefer cats. All pedigree and all rescues, I now have three, one of whom is blind and the ruler of our household. Cats are living sculptures. It makes me so angry that Ruby is treated with such shabby neglect at Lie Lande. He deserves better than Fanny - all the lie Lande animals do.

• Heart
  • Haha