The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💯 you can tell she’s lost the plot. No care taken to pretend about things bought, given away or projects not finished.

@Clara Burnett is Fanny involved in “Swinging “ it’s the only reason I can see for so many random people to show up for random parties. ?
I doubt that very much, not because of any high moral as she is seriously lacking in that department, but Stephanie Jarvis is way too shy for things like that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
If you’re interested, I’ll put an email address below. It is

[email protected]

So email on that if you are interested in the man child, and I will get back to you.
It’s breaking our hearts seeing him like this and I just want him to go to a home where he will be loved and appreciated and used, if possible.

Interested parties must also have room for his various collections of stuffed animals, porcelain, crystal, silverware and tatty artwork. We will provide transport if required.
Snorty is putting his decorating stamp on everything and has taken over editing, now it’s about him. He dictates every minute of SJ’s day. SJ wanted to clean, he wanted banana bread. SJ wants to clear, no mommy look at me put a square thing in a round hole. Doesn’t he know the keys belong to Potty and Baghead? His mind tricks even have masculine men wearing nail polish. We have watched the diaries be taken over by a child and I do not want to watch him sing. I was flattered to get a thread title validating Tattlers are sane and enjoy a good laugh but I gotta stop watching. I was hoping Potty would marry SJ, Ruby would get a fancy collar with a bell and Antwon would have teen friends over and throw water balloons from the attic defenses but instead, Dan started to look like tree man, the new gay never came back and SJ wants me to watch her make pickles. Isn’t there enough crazy in the world?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
And I’m just over here wondering what the
This was from an Advent episode from last year, where they go into town. Looks like the car is silver? Definitely not white, like the one you spotted!

View attachment 1366758
And I’m just over here wondering what the heck is in that basket SJ is holding??? 🤣🤣🤣

There s a dialog at 12 minutes into the latest cd
Fanny would have preferred to stay in bed all day
Philip says regular people do get only 2 days off
Fanny:I don't know any of these people, come on
She doesn’t know any of those people!
Ain’t that the truth!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
M&MsMom said:
This was from an Advent episode from last year, where they go into town. Looks like the car is silver? Definitely not white, like the one you spotted!

View attachment 1366758
And I’m just over here wondering what the heck is in that basket SJ is holding??? 🤣🤣🤣

That ain’t no basket those are the delightful earmuffs that Squirrel boy bought for Fanny which she wore with glee, just like any other 3 year old on the street.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The car is beyond repair. It doesn't make any sense to repair it, the value will be less after all the money you put in. She's hoping there'll be an idiot who'll take it nevertheless to own something of hers.
And she's hoping she doesn't have to pay to have a wreckage firm to come and haul it away for her.

Reactions: 17
Has anyone watch Snowflake Mountain on Netflix. I’d not heard of it until about 10 mins ago when the trailer showed up on my YouTube account.
After watching it I think that Fanny should apply on Philips behalf. Apparently it was the parents who set up for their 20’s snowflakes to go on it.

Better yet.
Netflix plans real-life Squid Game reality TV show with $4.56m prize - BBC News

Oh, I would love Stephanie & Philip on The Amazing Race... Philip crying, Stephanie crying, because they couldn't figure out the first road block.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
1656101762983.png

Kamala Harris just drove past my house with her motorcade.. Maybe now traffic will open back up

• Wow
  • Sick
Mo has just announced on Sadie in France that he has a new and upcoming YouTube channel. It will be dedicated to cooking, lifestyle, weightloss and exercise... and for some obscure reason (I think I heard this right) car restoration? A sports advisor/fitness coach before their move to France, Mo says he's hoping people will enjoy his content, support his channel and that the fitness aspect will be catering to those who have not exercised before, plus for those wanting to get back into fitness. He says it will not be strenuous exercise and be a channel that's very different to what's gone before.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Kathleen Kostiuk-Huguenin
1 hour ago
Pull the dent out with a plunger. Place the plunger on the most indented part of the dent, ensure it is affixed to the metal ie: stuck/ suctioned to and then pull quicly on the handle until dent pops out, this will make a noise. Also is the Jaguar a 12 or 8 cylinder because a 12 cylinder is worth a lot of money. The cracked axle will need a new axle unless it does not impede the operation of the vehicle. Why not reuse it and sell the engine open the trunk plant some flowers in it put a hot tub in the engine compartment and keep the seats to sit and have cocktails in. recycling it into something else or sell it to buy another or a van. Imagine it a focus point Stephanie somewhere in the garden maybe under the Pergola Jaguar seats to siton and hot tub! Would be a way to preserve it. Other ideas.....?

This woman has lost her mind..
Don't show Stephanie, she'll want a 3 piece suite...
1656103080070.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Mo has just announced on Sadie in France that he has a new and upcoming YouTube channel. It will be dedicated to cooking, lifestyle, weightloss and exercise... and for some obscure reason (I think I heard this right) car restoration? A sports advisor/fitness coach before their move to France, Mo says he's hoping people will enjoy his content, support his channel and that the fitness aspect will be catering to those who have not exercised before, plus for those wanting to get back into fitness. He says it will not be strenuous exercise and be a channel that's very different to what's gone before.
Can we get Florian as special guest on the new channel?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Harold and Vera Bloom:ROFLMAO:I think it is more simple than that-anything that comes out of her mouth is a fabrication- full stop. Always the poor little misunderstood girl (at age 47) trying to impress, but trying by lying. Most of us, I think, would call her out for this, even sarcastically, but those idiots around her rely on her lies for income and let her get away with it all the time. She has been empowered to keep lying. Spudgate is such a strange thing to be lying about.
The surrealism of it all is mind-boggling, you're right. I get the same feeling in America today.

My great granddaddy was a bootlegger and my mama was born in a log house. I’m right there with yah. 🤣
I knew I liked you.

I am pages and pages behind but will catch up ASAP. Forgive me if I have missed something. Our latest zoom conversation is that the Marquis Apartment is going to be home to NO and A for season. Available off season to rent. Interesting. Could be?
That explains the whole dentil saga. Good thinking, thank you.

I agree, but not half as insane as her loyal viewers who actually live for this content and are drooling all over every second of it. When Stephanie Jarvis first started putting her life on the internet, discovering the ancient profession so many hookers before her did but without factually being screwed, she thought she needed to put quality out. It took her hours and hours to take only one picture for Instagram and edit the hell out of it so that it could portray her fabulous life. By now she knows there's no need for quality and, as the bloopers she left in lately make very clear, no need for editing either. She is not interested in growing her channel, she's completely invested in trusting she has found a base following that will love her and her shite no matter what. I sometimes begin to think she might be right, but I hope she's not and the day of reckoning will come. She has stolen so much by now, there's no way back anyway.
Interesting. The small but perfectly formed band of money givers and viewers. The N's perfect hermetically sealed world in which everyone says yes, your tit don't stink.
On such followers reichs are built.
Errrrrghhhhh

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
No glaze, no butter, no seasoning, no roasting - just boiled and bland!

So what did Fanny do with the car Baghead Nic bought her about 3 years ago?

Exactly, they haven't been doing any clearing out during the heat wave.
Didn't someone say that it ended up in a ditch. Either Dan or Am drink driving?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I thought it was interesting to see that the new fiancé was instantly introduced to Stephanie Jarvis' HMN on their return from Venice, showcasing Tess' intentions with him. When she was still with Adam Guettel, the guy with serious money to spend, they avoided going there like the plague as Tess was always anxious she would loose her guy to the charlataine. Makes me think the new lover is not much more than that, a lover for the moment, a plus-one for her friends party-pad-palace where she will hopefully run into the next one.
It boggles the mind that Dana, Tess and Pheeph think they'll find a rich man at Lalande.
I'm no social climber or gold digger, but I do know where the rich men are.
They're not at Lalande.
They're at the office.
Get a job, bitchaaaaaaaz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I bet the orders for Printed LiLande aprons, wrapping pappers, napkins, mugs etc have already been placed with China... in the cargo ships and on their way to the chateau...

Yes! It's a CHOICE Kenneth, not a three day event... so pop in, buy some tatt and duck off... No malingering Buddy
So another one jumps on the bandwagon. Only leaves Ma and Pa now to vlog.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think the gift shop is just another diversion tactic to pacify Patrons and make herself look industrious instead of drunk and lazy since she has no restoration projects going on at the dump. And, as another Tattler pointed out, the shop will allow her and the porcelain fondler to buy increasingly more valuable china, muddying the waters between what is stashed away for themselves and what was “purchased” for the shop. The shop will go away just like the tea room idea, the flower shop, etc.
I have the feeling they'll be selling the cheapest possible ephemera for vastly inflated prices, on the principle that people should pay to dine with her.
She and Pheeph will spend hours Googling the going prices for the old French greeting cards -- as they did with the coins, like children playing treasure hunt -- and charge half again as much per card. It's the grift, like Petherick's traced (and still copyrighted, dude!!!!) Beatrix Potter drawings for rent boy money. That's part of the pleasure, the oooky purposes to which their ill-gotten gains will be put.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I’ve said it from day one . But oh no he’s hot , blah blah . Then there was the slip saying he hadn’t seen Stephanie as a child but now it’s they spent lots of time together as a child . None of them could lie straight in bed . Liars all of them
well she was 12 when he was born, so no he didn't know her as a child. She was a teenager by the time he would have any memories. But yes they did all live together, at the resthome.

Reactions: 11
I know Kirsty knows what she’s doing and is a kind person but I really hope there is a large enough shady area in that field for the sheep. I’m also convinced they were left in their winter coats during the prolonged heatwave because there were puddles in the courtyard as they carried them through meaning it was after the weather broke. I hope they’ve had enough fresh water throughout the intensive heat and dry spell too. That shelter looks inadequate if that’s all they’ve got? Hopefully Amoire is compassionate enough to keep his eye on them. I do worry about them.
BD6D2B28-3946-493D-B6F2-4888263969D1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
In the old houses the first/ground floor has always been for servants, workers, animals and for storage. You can see it in Lalande also from the low ceilings. The grand rooms would have been stairs up. The guest bedrooms have beautiful ceiling height.

When (and if) they'll start re-pointing it'll be interesting to see if any traces of the old structure come visible.
Fascinating. My guy at the Auvergnat fortified farmhouse says the same.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Good maybe he can collect Fanny's Jag and restore that.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.