The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly a couple of stupid questions on my part
1. Can you not buy the wood trimmings Amaury is making?
2. Will she need a permit for a 3 day event?

I’m wondering if she did some planning with Selmar’s girlfriend some months ago on how to conduct an event. I have a vague memory she mentioned they discussed something. I’m imagining Natti being besieged with emails with questions about wheelchair access, transport from the train station, where to stay, can I come for all 3 days, etc. If Natti has been managing the patreon list with email addresses a simple flyer with basic info could have been sent out. Well at least a date has been set.
Oh she will not advertise this very well as she doesn’t want anyone to pitch up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@Le Comte de Monte Cristo, please buy something at the gift shop.
The gift shop will open sometime in late summer 2023, if all goes according to "plan".
They have to do the paperwork first. They have to submit a request for the conversion of the space, maybe arrange the space a bit (they will understand that the space is dilapidated). They also have to drive out spiders because what if a spider bites a Squirrel. Maybe he's allergic. They have to make a product catalog. Buying a cash register is likely to get complicated.
As they have just started with the idea, summer will pass quickly. Preparations for Christmas must begin with the first days of autumn. Preparations for the Easter egg hunt are starting in the spring with the first rays of the sun.
And here it is.
For the next year, we will be hearing about the great preparations for opening a gift shop.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Fanny and walled garden!!!:confused:
That garden could be a fairy tale. With just a little more effort.
There are thousands of varieties of tomatoes. Seeds can be obtained but also collected because they are not hybrids.
I have sown hundreds of different varieties in the last ten years.
I can tell you that the tastiest tomatoes are neither red nor round. (https://www.rareseeds.com/green-tiger-tomato)
But yes. Only with a rich garden and dishes for guests from the garden could it distract from the lack of construction work.
I put in a link to one of the few Instagram accounts I follow. Look at that diversity and beauty.

Did you notice she mentions quite often that they are having 'potatoes from the garden'? Needless to say that's another huge lie: with so many people eating there now they would need all the beds in the walled garden filled with potato plants in order to serve their guests. They don't. They buy them cheap in the supermarket. And I've seen them do it: buy the cheapest produce and sell it off as 'from the garden'.

But Tess is rich and marries a (I guess) rich guy. Tess will continue to buzz around the world, around luxury palaces. And Fanny? Fanny has a Squirrel.
But she's not. Her mother is not rich-rich and has several mortgages on the properties she "owns". She's in debt for providing 'the lifestyle' to her spoiled brad of a daughter, who is now marrying a local guy to make sure she can stick around. That local guy isn't rich-rich either, but at least he has access to a fancy shittoo everybody really likes.

OK continuing the posts in #154 after @Clara Burnett 's revelation that SJ has had a few dalliances whilst with Squirrel, perhaps it;s me, but Grant mentioning a 'noisy cock' to SJ is a red flag.

Now he could be being crass, but a very strange thing to say,
Anyway, you decide. Do we leave Grant on the list of possibles ??????? from 7.50 :

Oh and to and from Brico with the theme music is 'It should have been you, another time another place....................'

Don't get me wrong I can't blame her. He's a real hunk is Grant. I hope not, he's a married man fgs.

He also mentions he's back at Christmas :unsure:
Married has never stopped those porky claws from grabbing whatever she continues to crave. On the contrary, I'd say.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If Squirrel was smart he would get that Squirrel Shoppe up and going for the Patreon Open Day ......... he just might make some money for himself while shifting a lot of crap from the attic ....... its a great way for getting out of helping with the cleaning, food prep, serving etc. You know - all the hard stuff. He could just flounce around in his little shoppe !!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If Squirrel was smart he would get that Squirrel Shoppe up and going for the Patreon Open Day ......... he just might make some money for himself while shifting a lot of crap from the attic ....... its a great way for getting out of helping with the cleaning, food prep, serving etc. You know - all the hard stuff. He could just flounce around in his little shoppe !!
Yes, the Patrons can go to La La Lande, visit the Squirrel Shoppe, and buy back the gifts they shipped! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Possibly a couple of stupid questions on my part
1. Can you not buy the wood trimmings Amaury is making?
2. Will she need a permit for a 3 day event?

I’m wondering if she did some planning with Selmar’s girlfriend some months ago on how to conduct an event. I have a vague memory she mentioned they discussed something. I’m imagining Natti being besieged with emails with questions about wheelchair access, transport from the train station, where to stay, can I come for all 3 days, etc. If Natti has been managing the patreon list with email addresses a simple flyer with basic info could have been sent out. Well at least a date has been set.
Rory, your suggestion of a flyer/email invitation to patrons is far too organised, logical and professional for Fanny and crew.

• Heart
  • Haha
Imagine the shock when the patrons get to meet the real Stephanie Jarvis. They may not even recognise her.
Can we apply under the pretext of wanting to become Patreon. We say that we are just in time for Patreon Open Day near LL blah, blah, blah ...
Let's give them some work

Did you notice she mentions quite often that they are having 'potatoes from the garden'? Needless to say that's another huge lie: with so many people eating there now they would need all the beds in the walled garden filled with potato plants in order to serve their guests. They don't. They buy them cheap in the supermarket. And I've seen them do it: buy the cheapest produce and sell it off as 'from the garden'.

And that walled garden is also a scam. There has been no garden in the videos lately.
I mean, at this time of year a lot of things (peas, carrots, zucchini bloom and bear fruit, beets, parsley, tomatoes are starting to ripen, potatoes are blooming, beans are starting to ripen) should already be in that garden.
In June, the garden is the most lush and greenest.
What are these "employed" gardeners doing ?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Last night, after a long illness, I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. The pain and emptiness is unbearable; I feel so lost.
The Chartelaine and her beard are unworthy of a dog's love.
My heart goes out to you, it's never an easy time and it's the one we all dread. They are unworthy of a dog's love and I hope they don't ever get one.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Fannys Patreon video:

Îsabelle and Percy are never coming back to Lie Lande. Fanny now states she hopes they can be at the Shittoo in Sept. in time for the Patron day and still blames Percy’s visa problems. B.S. Isabelle will return to the Shittoo only after Percy has passed on. Fanny and the old battle ax have been lying for months.

It took her months to pick out up to 3 days in one month to host Patrons for a light lunch and a Shittoo tour? And Fanny will get port a potties so the Patrons won’t ruin her downstairs bathroom. And the days are in the middle of the week to deter people from coming, since she claims the B and B is booked for that weekend. She thinks that 7,000 people may show up?

She is so scattered that she cannot select one or two days firm so any Patron can go ahead and make travel arrangements? After all these months, she must have spent at least 3 minutes coming up her Patron plan. And I bet all the apartments will be leased out so you travel there, get fed pasta and Brussels sprouts and wine in a paper cup, and look at 8 to 9 carefully selected rooms already shown in videos and Boom! You are gone before cocktail corner opens for the evening.
Spot on. And to add to her misery: Stephanie Jarvis still has no clue that her Argentinian Bully has no organizing skills whatsoever and she leaves it to that dimwit to collect data for the patron open day? That must be the clearest indication she has no intention of ever going through with that event. She will blame the mayor's office for not giving her the right permits, so sad...but not her fault, obviously...

@Clara Burnett do you know why she has not revealed that she bought Matt’s red van too? Why hire a van to take junk to charity when you have your own van?
She promised Matt she would look into buying it, said she would buy it, so he already dropped it off. But she hasn't paid for it yet and is too busy lazy to get the paperwork done. She figures she perhaps can get a better deal elsewhere and will leave it up to Matt to come back for it. That's what I heard.

Imagine the shock when the patrons get to meet the real Stephanie Jarvis. They may not even recognise her.
She will not be there. Seriously. Some kind of emergency will be made up. Maybe even another (short) hospital episode.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Last night, after a long illness, I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. The pain and emptiness is unbearable; I feel so lost.
The Chartelaine and her beard are unworthy of a dog's love.
I'm so sorry to hear this and understand what you are going through. We had a rescued Irish Setter who was badly malnourished, covered in cigarette burns, etc. The vet said he was about a year old. We had him until he was almost 18 years old. He passed away in his sleep after a day playing with our children in the garden and thankfully we didn't have to make that dreaded decision. Our next dog was a puppy from the dog's home and she lived until she was 17. We were so heartbroken that we decided against having another dog of our own. Instead we are currently dog sitting our daughter's 12 yr old Staff Cross, who is diabetic and blind but still happily plodding around her familiar surroundings., which is why we moved into her home instead of bringing her here.
Thinking of you as you mourn the loss of your faithful friend.xx

Our old lady!
IMG-20200506-WA0004.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Would be much easier for them to create an online shop and connect that to a print on demand facility.
Then they just upload the graphics and choose the items. Done. The rest is done automatically between the shop and the facility. No storage space needed at lalande.

Can be done within a few hours. Dozens of good step by step tutorials on YouTube.

Just put a blonde wig on Flip. It’s basically the same thing, the framework and bodylanguage is already there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Spot on. And to add to her misery: Stephanie Jarvis still has no clue that her Argentinian Bully has no organizing skills whatsoever and she leaves it to that dimwit to collect data for the patron open day? That must be the clearest indication she has no intention of ever going through with that event. She will blame the mayor's office for not giving her the right permits, so sad...but not her fault, obviously...

She promised Matt she would look into buying it, said she would buy it, so he already dropped it off. But she hasn't paid for it yet and is too busy lazy to get the paperwork done. She figures she perhaps can get a better deal elsewhere and will leave it up to Matt to come back for it. That's what I heard.

She will not be there. Seriously. Some kind of emergency will be made up. Maybe even another (short) hospital episode.
She is just despicable! Why is karma taking so long.

So isn’t this a good time for some Irish grandmother to get her coach organised for all the patreons? Where is Brenda?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Does anyone have any ideas about the timeline on this vlog as in the workshop Natti looks as if she is wearing a maternity type dress, however, later on in the kitchen she appears much slimmer.
Those first 2 pictures are from the day of the "allegedly" floral studio clear out because PJ has that God awful jumper on.
Therefore, that day, they cleared out the entire contents of the studio and stored all the items they kept somewhere else (probably the corridor again), made banana bread and ice cream, put together the wardrobe and swept the floor. Stephanie Jarvis did a stint in the workshop. Then PJ laid the table and they sat down for dinner with guests at 7.30pm. All done in 40C heat - a normal person could not have achieved that much, let alone, lazybones SJ and PJ.
Their clothes must be really smelly as they obviously wear them repeatedly for continuity purposes. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Well I think we have found the (previous) owner of the red van.
By Jove I think you've got it. Excellent sleuthing. There were mutterings about them having Mats' old van too along with all his other old clapped out machinery. Ker-ching 🏦💰💲he must be chuffed as little chocolate mintballs! tit'o-lane sucker. They say there's one born every minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.