Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beachgirl

VIP Member
View attachment 1368421

Such BS...Over 30,000 a MONTH is dumped into her account. I'm guessing Brenda Gibbons won't even understand a 10,000 a month payday, or she would be asking questions also. Steph traveled and bought the Chandeliers and an art piece from Africa for the month of June. "Logistics" and "quotes" did not seem to be a problem.
Here is the exact breakdown from the last 30 days:
1. Chandeliers
2. Flower Show
3. Chicken Coop
4. Unauthorized Garden Tour
5. Before and after Chateau video
6. Sculpture from South Africa
7. Cleaning and Clearing
8. Previous Owner Visit
9. Creating PJs pretend gift shop
10. More clearing...this time her hallway.
I think I need to stop watching completely as I’m getting so wound up which isn’t me at all. Seeing your reminder that she gets £30k per month has finished me off today as I have to live on a third of that per year. 🤬🤬🤬🤬 sorry talking about money is not a polite subject but today something has snapped inside.
I own my own home completely so please don’t feel sorry for me it’s just theinjustice I feel today.
Right now that’s off my chest I’m going to put myself a tonic water(too early for gin)😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 40

M&MsMom

VIP Member
View attachment 1365734
John Vonundzu
20 minutes ago
Strangely enough, I have a Sevres soup plate and a cup from the service that Phillip's "favourite" plate @ 8:37 was modeled after. My cup dates to 1787, the soup plate a few years earlier. Both of mine are in somewhat less than perfect condition - but true eighteenth century Sevres.

Philip Janssen
16 minutes ago
That’s amazing! I didn’t know it was modelled after an 18th century Sèvres original!

Del _ecuras
38 minutes ago
Why nail varnish Phillip ?

Philip Janssen
25 minutes ago
Because I can :)

Lin Robertson
1 hour ago
How can a man wear nail varnish!

Philip Janssen
37 minutes ago
Quite easily 😉

Jon 832
2 hours ago
What's with the black fingernails Philip? - never had you as a goth.

Philip Janssen
32 minutes ago
It’s dark brown! Though I used to sport black varnish every once in a while

Dear Stephanie Jarvis,
View attachment 1365473
Sincerely,
Cathrine

Catherine
1 hour ago (edited)
with all that you keep, you're selling the vintage cards lovingly collected by a deceased relative... and as you make fun of Phillip, I'm reminded of Tomaz and Selmar's incredible work as others fluff about... while the Jag 'isn't very valuable', it was your father's - with all the money you spend, you don't want to fix what was apparently a great car before you roughed it up?
When Philip says "Because I can" it should be read as "Because I'm an asshole".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Luna20

VIP Member
Even the chateau fb group is censored.
If SJ would do what she promises to do, her patreon and Youtube would have been doubled by now.

Miss Jarvis,
Where are the accounts?
What's the update on the quotes you received on heating? I want to see them. Quotes aren't given over the phone, so don't fool us.
I want to see the quote for the facade
I want to see the quote for swimming pool
I want to know when you have submitted the plan for the facade. We all know you haven't yet.
I want to know when the lake is put back. The 3 surveys has been completed by now.

Those things can't be done by Cuz, so don't delay them further. Cuz can panel each and every single room in your Royal dump, for the above work he is simply not qualified.
Move woman, mooooove. Get rid of that nail polish wearing, man child. Sit down and start calling and emailing tradesman to get your Royal dump up to standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Trengilly

VIP Member
I bet the orders for Printed LiLande aprons, wrapping pappers, napkins, mugs etc have already been placed with China... in the cargo ships and on their way to the chateau...

I love that you've credited the pair of them with enough entrepreneurial know-how and competence to arrange that in time for Sept, and yet, they cannot publish their association accounts from 2020 and 2021..... Somehow I think it'll be no more than bric-a-brac on tables to peruse over, maybe some pots of LieLande honey.

SJ must be kicking herself that she didn't go down the Flueries route because she is pushed up against a wall for as long as she draws an income from Patreon.... ducking and diving to avoid accountability and dragging out lies is a full time occupation for her now. A very sorry existence. I think at first it must have been fun for her to deceive, fun for her to spend other people's money, fun for her to document it for all to see, but in reality I think it's a constant burden to keep the plates spinning. I think we should all notice the lack of the regular pre-pandemic faces of friends and family at the chateau. Ollie, David, Donna, Mummy, Percy, Gerry, Metherdick, Ruthie, Potts and Bag Head Nick, music workshops were there almost every other weekend when she claimed poverty and now they've scuttled away. Pray, I wonder why that could possibly be? Something is afoot that is making people keep well away, and I don't think it's just the rising damp behind the façade.....

I'm so so so hoping the dissenting patrons who're gathering under the cover of darkness turn up en masse and express their displeasure. We now know when Patreon Day is due to take place so we could air bomb the chateau with leaflets detailing our grievances.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I wonder if he is a mean drunk. They all drink at the drop of a hat at the Shittoo. And you are right Clara, Tattlers only see the carefully or carelessly (depending on who is editing) edited video clips of Amaury which doesn’t reveal his true nature off camera. The more you see of his parents, the more you see where he learned the smoke and mirrors facade.
I actually wondered if the company he shared with his parents is what he is running from, but then again, why run straight into the arms of the other scoundrel in his family? It doesn't make any sense. He is a mean drunk indeed, which is why his bullying girlfriend has him on a tight leash when it comes to drinking.

• Wow
  • Heart

Onearm

La Baiseur, I am sorry for your loss.

A stray cat whom was spayed and front declawed moved into my Hardware Store in 2006 and she made it known she was home. Vet said she was about 5 and she needed care. $850.00 later she started growing her hair back as she was allergic to flea bites and pulled chunks of hair out all the time. I closed the store in 2015 and she came home with me. She ruled the roost and I was hers, all hers. I have never been as loved as much as she loved me. I promised her she would always be safe. At age 19 she started to really go down hill and I injected her 3 times a day with fluids to make her comfortable. Two years later she was still comfortable lol. She ran around like a kitten. One day she went blind, Hypertension, not a surprise. She still slept on her heated blanket and ate very well! She loved her some Pizza and beer. She would haunt me until I shared. Must have been from her past life. One Saturday morning she couldn't move around much. By Sunday she was paralyzed and veterinarian was closed. So I held her for 30 hours. She purred and peed but I had promised her I would never betray her. Monday we went to the vet early and she left this world with me telling her I loved her and I held her for a long time. I know your Pain La Baiseur. I am sobbing as I write this eulogy.

She died in April

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

KiKiGee

VIP Member
now-thats-whats-important-priority.gif

John Vonundzu
20 minutes ago
Strangely enough, I have a Sevres soup plate and a cup from the service that Phillip's "favourite" plate @ 8:37 was modeled after. My cup dates to 1787, the soup plate a few years earlier. Both of mine are in somewhat less than perfect condition - but true eighteenth century Sevres.

Philip Janssen
16 minutes ago
That’s amazing! I didn’t know it was modelled after an 18th century Sèvres original!

Del _ecuras
38 minutes ago
Why nail varnish Phillip ?

Philip Janssen
25 minutes ago
Because I can :)

Lin Robertson
1 hour ago
How can a man wear nail varnish!

Philip Janssen
37 minutes ago
Quite easily 😉

Jon 832
2 hours ago
What's with the black fingernails Philip? - never had you as a goth.

Philip Janssen
32 minutes ago
It’s dark brown! Though I used to sport black varnish every once in a while

Dear Stephanie Jarvis,
is-your-idiot-brain-getting-fucked-by-stupid-ashley-barrett.gif

Sincerely,
Cathrine

Catherine
1 hour ago (edited)
with all that you keep, you're selling the vintage cards lovingly collected by a deceased relative... and as you make fun of Phillip, I'm reminded of Tomaz and Selmar's incredible work as others fluff about... while the Jag 'isn't very valuable', it was your father's - with all the money you spend, you don't want to fix what was apparently a great car before you roughed it up?

• Haha
  • Sick

lulublugirl

Thank you Alice Allan.❤
Alice Allan
17 minutes ago
Just curious as how are the renovations coming along…. I noticed the delay in informing us how the projects haven’t been complete in months! Has the restorer been started with the chapel.
WOW! The big guns have started to question things. Are the scales finally about to fall from their eyes?

• Heart

Rory

VIP Member
I think the La La party is going to be like that Frye festival on Netflix.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sorry folks, signing off for the day. The US political news just hit a new low and I need to be alone with my fury and a batch of warm blueberry muffins. And my furbaby. Y’all have a wonderful day spreading the good news of Grifts-n-Gifts.

• Heart
  • Sad

graciemckitten

VIP Member
One more topic from the Patreon video. Wood dentil moulding is commercially made and available. Fanny made the remark about turning the Shittoo into a museum with all the custom woodwork, etc. Again, it is a farmhouse. She is collecting money to restore a farmhouse. There was no need for custom dentil moulding and other elaborate wood work and expensive tapestry wallpaper in the Marquis suite. There is certainly no need to create a secret door in the suite.

Fanny is decorating and creating a mini Versailles motif in many of the Shittoo rooms. Having Amaury create all these custom wood moldings, etc. is not restoration because it is out of place in a farmhouse and is not consistent with restoration. The same with the English Gardens, the grande salon, etc. The custom dentil moulding isn’t going to heat the Shittoo, repair the electrical issues, keep out the damp, or keep the roof from falling in. It is just another one of Stephanmememe’s follies at the expense of the Patrons, to bolster her grandiose delusions of grandeur.

Amaury’s equipment looked new and he has a lot of it. I wonder how much money Fanny has spent purchasing new equipment for him and if that was part of the lure for him to move to the Shittoo. He seems like an excellent craftsman but a lot of the work he is doing is far too elaborate and out of place for a farmhouse.

Amaury has made himself at home at the Shittoo and it seems like he intends to stay for a long time. He expressed his dreams of making the Shittoo self sustaining and bringing his bees to make honey, etc. He is getting mentally and emotionally invested in the dump, which is dangerous, especially when the money dries up like the pond.

• Heart
I know the feeling well; I've been agonizing over this since he was still a pup. All I can say is cherish every single remaining moment.
Mine is in my lap or arms at every spare minute. She’ll be 12 next month. I rescued her at seven knowing our time would be limited and I only regret not getting her sooner. She’s definitely my baby, but her health is failing rapidly. As long as she’s eating and happy with good quality of life I’ll do whatever it takes so I’m enjoying every minute we have. She’s definitely got me wrapped around her little paw.

337A1D80-E7DF-456D-860C-3D9626A817B9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Rory

VIP Member
So isn’t this a good time for some Irish grandmother to get her coach organised for all the patreons? Where is Brenda?

• Haha

Granola Chic

It's still shocking how Philip walks around the place as if he is the sole owner...
SJ is going to have a difficult time if ever, prying him out of there.

She mentions her mother quite often these days. Odd SJ does not facetime her on camera as she did when "mummy" first left.
Odd Percy is having passport trouble...
I'm guessing such odd trouble equates to excellent excuses for not visiting the farm again this year.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I figured out the lie regarding the potatoes from the vegetable garden- for the amount of guests and staff there for dinner regularly, you would need a small paddock to keep up the supply. What a silly thing to lie over. Many of her patreons (and us) know this stuff, we have grown vegetables, cooked for the masses- this type of lying is quite off and a life long habit obviously. Clara, does her mother ever call her out on this?
She does not. Isabelle Jarvis does not have any control over her daughter nor her behavior, despite the optics pointing in a different direction. With her flawed upbringing of her unwanted child she is to blame for most of Stephanie Jarvis' dysfunctional love and laughter schemes, but she realized a long time ago it was too late to correct her in any way. That ship has sailed and we all know it.

• Heart
  • Sad