The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been very moved reading all these so intimate stories of love and loss, we all shared here to console @Le Baiseur, not only because there is nothing like sharing pain to unite people, but because so does love. And it was a very soothing experience to see how sensitive, kind, caring you all really are. During the months I have been here, I've seen wit, critical thinking, insight, indignation, humour, and many other things, I've come to know more or less each of you, albeit you are unknown people and faces, by your observations, your style, some of the interests you shared, but I've never witnessed hatred, aggressiveness, rudeness or illfeelings. If so, I would have left. But today I knew why. You are all good people, with good hearts and a great sense of justice. And, given the horrible times we are going through nowadays, this is very reassuring, because one knows that there are many people out there who still have good, deep human feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Last night, after a long illness, I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. The pain and emptiness is unbearable; I feel so lost.
The Chartelaine and her beard are unworthy of a dog's love.
I’m crying reading of your loss - I had to do the same a few years ago. It gets better I promise but you’ll always miss them. Hugs and cuddles with other puppies and people helps, accept my virtual hugs and my boys would be all over you if you walked in my door.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do we have a new patron video of disapointmet and disaster yet? - where nothing actually is achieved and the elusive bank accounts arent talked about

I can’t believe that there is no lock on the covering over the well opening! The well walls are so close to the ground… oh my😳😡.
View attachment 1363043
View attachment 1363044
Hey Dan! I cant find the children- Don't worry just check the well - they probably just fell down it and broke their legs.

Honestly - I wouldn't feel that sorry for you if you get hurt - your a responsible adult and should be wearing appropriate kit for the job and you know it - but god help you if those poor kids get hurt from your dumbness and reckless lack of safety!! COMMON SENSE!!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Just watching DTM's latest vlog. He has made a, shite garden just like Fanny's...... A few minutes in and a rat crawled out of the wall of his house and ran along. 🤢 He was oblivious
Do you have a time stamp? Have been trying to see the rat but can't find it.

Sorry was watching the wrong video have found it now!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe that there is no lock on the covering over the well opening! The well walls are so close to the ground… oh my😳😡.
View attachment 1363043
View attachment 1363044
He should be reported. It's not rare that chidren can fall into such wells. Years ago there was this case, where a 6 yrs old boy fell into a 60 mt deep and narrow well. For 3 days they tried hard to rescue him; fire brigade, police, speleologists, but in the end the little angel died. The event was a national case and I still remember the pain and anguish. Everybody hoped he could be rescued and it was horrible.
Now, this idiot is putting at risk the safety of his two children in so many ways. I don't understand his wife Annalise. I wouldn't leave my children alone with him for anything in the world. Perhaps she's not so caring or clever either.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Just watching DTM's latest vlog. He has made a, shite garden just like Fanny's...... A few minutes in and a rat crawled out of the wall of his house and ran along. 🤢 He was oblivious
I saw that too. Thought it was a squirrel though.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Last night, after a long illness, I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. The pain and emptiness is unbearable; I feel so lost.
The Chartelaine and her beard are unworthy of a dog's love.
Its the saddest thing to do but its a honourable thing as we do not want our "pups" to suffer.
Huge hugs to you Le Baiseur and and a wet nose bump from Yum Yum . XXX

• Heart
Reactions: 25
La Baiseur, I am sorry for your loss.

A stray cat whom was spayed and front declawed moved into my Hardware Store in 2006 and she made it known she was home. Vet said she was about 5 and she needed care. $850.00 later she started growing her hair back as she was allergic to flea bites and pulled chunks of hair out all the time. I closed the store in 2015 and she came home with me. She ruled the roost and I was hers, all hers. I have never been as loved as much as she loved me. I promised her she would always be safe. At age 19 she started to really go down hill and I injected her 3 times a day with fluids to make her comfortable. Two years later she was still comfortable lol. She ran around like a kitten. One day she went blind, Hypertension, not a surprise. She still slept on her heated blanket and ate very well! She loved her some Pizza and beer. She would haunt me until I shared. Must have been from her past life. One Saturday morning she couldn't move around much. By Sunday she was paralyzed and veterinarian was closed. So I held her for 30 hours. She purred and peed but I had promised her I would never betray her. Monday we went to the vet early and she left this world with me telling her I loved her and I held her for a long time. I know your Pain La Baiseur. I am sobbing as I write this eulogy.

She died in April
My eyes are filled with tears as I read this. You and she were blessed with the special love. Thank you for sharing with us. We all care and share.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
La Baiseur, I am sorry for your loss.

A stray cat whom was spayed and front declawed moved into my Hardware Store in 2006 and she made it known she was home. Vet said she was about 5 and she needed care. $850.00 later she started growing her hair back as she was allergic to flea bites and pulled chunks of hair out all the time. I closed the store in 2015 and she came home with me. She ruled the roost and I was hers, all hers. I have never been as loved as much as she loved me. I promised her she would always be safe. At age 19 she started to really go down hill and I injected her 3 times a day with fluids to make her comfortable. Two years later she was still comfortable lol. She ran around like a kitten. One day she went blind, Hypertension, not a surprise. She still slept on her heated blanket and ate very well! She loved her some Pizza and beer. She would haunt me until I shared. Must have been from her past life. One Saturday morning she couldn't move around much. By Sunday she was paralyzed and veterinarian was closed. So I held her for 30 hours. She purred and peed but I had promised her I would never betray her. Monday we went to the vet early and she left this world with me telling her I loved her and I held her for a long time. I know your Pain La Baiseur. I am sobbing as I write this eulogy.

She died in April
And now she watches over you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have been very moved reading all these so intimate stories of love and loss, we all shared here to console @Le Baiseur, not only because there is nothing like sharing pain to unite people, but because so does love. And it was a very soothing experience to see how sensitive, kind, caring you all really are. During the months I have been here, I've seen wit, critical thinking, insight, indignation, humour, and many other things, I've come to know more or less each of you, albeit you are unknown people and faces, by your observations, your style, some of the interests you shared, but I've never witnessed hatred, aggressiveness, rudeness or illfeelings. If so, I would have left. But today I knew why. You are all good people, with good hearts and a great sense of justice. And, given the horrible times we are going through nowadays, this is very reassuring, because one knows that there are many people out there who still have good, deep human feelings.
Beautiful....thank you for writing this. Hugs!! xox

• Heart
Reactions: 25
DTM spends quite some time now at his „former“ house. So they are in the off phase in their on off on relationship?
In a pause? Or is the YouTube and Patreon money way to good for a real separation? Are they playing with the viewers?

Does Annaliese really want to live in that half finished stable with the kids? Guess she cuts a big part of Dan’s income when they play happy family.

I was just thinking the same. What a terrible lot you all are, with all your heartfelt condolences and stories. So full of hate. (Sarcasm). I think the last many several comments illustrate just who all of you are, very nice people. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
DTM spends quite some time now at his „former“ house. So they are in the off phase in their on off on relationship?
In a pause? Or is the YouTube and Patreon money way to good for a real separation? Are they playing with the viewers?

Does Annaliese really want to live in that half finished stable with the kids? Guess she cuts a big part of Dan’s income when they play happy family.
I guess if they purchased it in both his and annalises name - if they want it to be worth anything they have to fix it up ( even if its just to sell later)
I know Dan is not always a great dad but if he's trying to spend some time with the boys that's good. He also cant really bring the boys to the chiteau all the time as that place seems to be a death trap for small children with the stuff everywhere and with the new diggers and log choppers on site as well
(although the new well isnt much better)

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

I would have thought she would go back home to the UK with her kids ....... it would frustrate me being there in that place !
Oh well.....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Its been a bloody hot day in The Netherlands..tomorrow even hotter..still so much work...so we were not able to leave for France but... this weekend we go..i cant wait..just a few months no work...almost no phonecalls..i hope at least...just living the good life..catching up with books by the pool...good food...meeting French friends again...bbq..life goes fast...sometimes we must enjoy it a little...it can be over before you know it..

And no we are not going to visit Lalalande..although to my horror its not even two hours away from our house in the bourgogne..
Hey kid, be a sport and one day if you are really bored, take a nice, looooong drive and take a gander at the dump up close and personal. Tell us how it really looks outside??? Please????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh you flatterer you. 🤗🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My little dog Toto (not her real name) I rescued six or seven years ago. She didn't know her name, how to snuggle or how to play. She attacked other dogs and asked every stranger to take her home, like a child with affect disorder. She'd been in a bad place.
My first observation was bend all the way over to pet her (she's little), and don't flip her over like a baby when you pick her up. Mama no like. Mama bite. She wanted to know where my hands were at all times.
About three years ago, aged about 10, she started to ask to snuggle.
Last week -- she's about 13 years old, used to be black and tan and now she's black and white -- she took up the invitation to play pose -- downward dog, tail wagging vivaciously -- and we played for the first time. I tapped her forepaws and she did zoomies.
She's resting between my ankles right now, all 9 1/2 pounds, chin resting on my foot. She sends love out to all the ships at sea tonight and says, old dogs, new tricks. And, never, never, never, never, never give up.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
A terrific, really.interesting BBC series featured well-known chefs (with a fistful of Michelin stars between them) taking the presenter to their favourite places where their hidden gems for food are located. One episode was in Venice. I discovered the episode is on Y,/T, link below.

Stephanie Jarvis would do well to give it a watch as it might encourage her to shed her perpetual.tourist cloak. After all, she says Venice is her dream place. Mucb like everything else.she says, take that with a bucketful of salt.

Oh wow, Dana could learn a lot too... would love to see that old guy's reaction to her Risotto!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm so amazed how Stephanie Jarvis shows such little respect to her Patreons with her frequently posting super late, or the following day, when these very patrons are financing her HMN. It's shocking behaviour.

It does once again posit the question what is she up to? Is she travelling again? If she is then why hasn't she prepared a video in advance to satiate her paying patrons.....?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This was probably discussed ages ago, but I was watching an old CD and saw this picture in Stephanie’s room. I’m wondering who it is, and I want to say it’s Michael Potts. It’s definitely not Philipp, yet it looks intimate to have it in a bedroom if it’s an ex bf..!

BAD15343-84ED-469B-8271-42518DA3DDE8.png

Around 23:50

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.