The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Alice Allan.❤

Alice Allan

17 minutes ago
Just curious as how are the renovations coming along…. I noticed the delay in informing us how the projects haven’t been complete in months! Has the restorer been started with the chapel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Do we know what these killer dogs are yet. Could be a gun dog breed which is why the Peacocks could be at danger. I had a springer spaniel who caught the cockerel which belonged to the childrens petting garden in a pub once. The cockerel was winding him up by walking up and down in front of him outside the safety of the garden but my dog somehow slipped his lead and collar🤦‍♀️
I wonder where his dogs have been while him and his parents have been staying at the Farmhouse, holidaying in Venice etc?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think this may be a ploy to gain more patrons. Idiots will sign up as patrons to attend, foolishly thinking she is really going to go through with this fiasco.
I think you're absolutely right...she's desperate. The patron "meet-up" is on the same level as the announcement of patron names etched on the back of the new wood panels.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Must be Kerry Gold Butter. Nothing but the best for Irish potatoes.

But are you aware, strange but true, that most Irish seed potatoes are grown Cyprus and imported into Ireland? Cyprus is the biggest producer of Irish potatoes.
New baby potatoes yes are usually Cypriot but new season Queens or homeguard yum, irish grown and year round its roosters or kerr pinks also Irish grown.

Reactions: 11
Sadie is promoting cameras...wtf...when you are at Ed and Anna..whats the point looking at cameras when there is nothing you can do...because you are hours away...phone dad?? i guess cherrie is too busy skipping comments... 🙄

Those two dont like that conventappartment at all..i cant blame them..why are they moving in there?? is Mo having a job?? i doubt it...For sure Ryan didnt want to help clearing out that creepy convent..he just wants to live and dine in the chateau...and filming brocants..he just ran out with his tail between his legs...real old friends...yeah right..Also Mo dont see the glamour of living in that convent...i guess he cant impress his friends in Algeria with this appartment..the chateau would be more of his liking..why is Gwen putting them there?? i guess there must be something wrong..it doesnt make sense..or do they suspect Sadie to look after that disabled brother downstairs?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
That’s an excellent passing thought and one that has been mentioned multiple times, and a legal issue - if there are no release forms (since she’s making money, and the folks on camera are helping her make this money). There are so many levels of insanity in regards to how she operates. We sit, and tap our feet impatiently, as someone said waiting on KARMA, the universe to strike back.
The last wild hair I got on this one was that Selmar owns his own image and content -- if he signed no release. Same is true of all the characters.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm gobsmacked that Phyllis isn't capable of hanging a wardrobe pole... seriously? Pulling Amaury away from wherever to do that... smh.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi all. I just wanted to pop in and thank you all for the kind words. I was not expecting such an outpouring of support, wisdom, and empathy; Tattle is filled with some truly wonderful people! ❤

Here's my sweet boy in happier, healthier days...
View attachment 1365340View attachment 1365343
this is not a hate site..at all..we are a community with good sense..and hate is not a part of it..we like to laugh..have good sense..we can show support...have great wit...and when it is needed we support eachother..although we never met or known eachother well..and we sometimes disagree ..i love being part of it..much love to you..we all know how you feel..it will get its place in future...keep the good memories in your heart💖

• Heart
Reactions: 41
For some insane reason I just watched the latest vlog (yes NZ is the first country in the world to see the day - my older sister taught me that when I used to get confused about other countries and time, were they ahead or behind us................she's a know-it-all scientist, yet I digress).
SJ is definitely listening to Tattlers.
The Jag is being dealt with - note the 'Marie crashed it here' bit but the other major dents were there too.....
Both SJ and Phiphi are 'seen' to be doing some work.
SJ makes a point of wearing a non-bright coloured dress and comments on it ie: not the Yellow dress
They are picking out stuff to sell in the new shop - ie not merchandise
The volunteers are made to feel special although they did cook the dinner......
Clearing a hallway is suggested to be equal to renovation
Her room is shown - still in state it was left when wall taken down
Kirsty is shown shearing the sheep - poor bastards were left with full fleece in the heat wave - I'll wager Kirsty took pity on them and wasn't asked to do it

• Heart
Reactions: 36
For some insane reason I just watched the latest vlog (yes NZ is the first country in the world to see the day - my older sister taught me that when I used to get confused about other countries and time, were they ahead or behind us................she's a know-it-all scientist, yet I digress).
The Jag is being dealt with - note the 'Marie crashed it here' bit but the other major dents were there too.....
SJ makes a point of wearing a non-bright coloured dress and comments on it ie: not the Yellow dress
Kirsty is shown shearing the sheep - poor bastards were left with full fleece in the heat wave - I'll wager Kirsty took pity on them and wasn't asked to do it
Just read someone say they were turned down for an event because they didn't pass a fire safety inspection - do you think they are cleaning up the corridors so they can pass?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
And the tablecloth seems to be ironed. :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm gobsmacked that Phyllis isn't capable of hanging a wardrobe pole... seriously? Pulling Amaury away from wherever to do that... smh.
I’m not really surprised ..he is totally worthless! He’s too busy painting his fingernails, and putting his hair in a topsy tail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi all. I just wanted to pop in and thank you all for the kind words. I was not expecting such an outpouring of support, wisdom, and empathy; Tattle is filled with some truly wonderful people! ❤

View attachment 1365340View attachment 1365343
Oh I am so glad you posted these pictures. Thank you for sharing. Look at how that sweet boy cuddles right up to you. Oh, he enjoyed that hug - look of pride and security on his face, absorbing your love and attention. He’s with you still, just know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You can not make this stuff up.
Sell, offer, give, look after??? I am not sure how this will work???
Stephanie Jarvis is giving the jaguar away.
Why would she not, donate it to a charity and take the tax deduction???
Send an email to 👇
[email protected]

View attachment 1365315

🤪@18:23

From the live chat...
Jason Dubey @the Chateau Diaries Can you ship it to California
Tarnished Treasures Dan needs the car!
Jason Dubey It's a cool car
So was there never insurance on that car to get it fixed after FRK rammed into it so that it could be repaired years ago??? And crap! They need a car at the dump...get the rear axle fixed!!! Cheaper than buying a new car, right?

Reactions: 14
😂
1656019418660.png

We don’t know what to believe, what not to believe. Stephie says one thing one moment, then another a moment later. She forgets her lies, her stories. She has lost all continuity. She’s lost her main characters. She’s heavily focused now on Cuz, and Snorts. Others in the kitchen have personalities of wet towels bunched on the floor. Dan the lost, emancipated dog. Davey wandering back and forth on occasion. She’s getting too old to still try her baby girl act w/blinking eyeballs. Faux enthusiasm. So we watch her and her tween Phi Phi clean a hallway. Cuz do his surfer mellow delivery about wood working. Natti grabbing at Cuz at every moment in almost every shot. We’re being force fed Snorts in every frame. And now the half ass party coming up in September. Portable Potties. A marquis (tent!). Unattended animals. A garden that needs weeding. Bats, mouse/rat poop. Peacock poop. A stinking moat. An empty lake. And the fact that she doesn’t GET she is so disjointed? It seems her only true focus at the moment is reminding us she has great push up bras, and can work in dress heels, thinks she cute in an open robe wandering around on property. I can’t wait to see the idiots that roll through the unhinged gate at LaLande. And, let us pray, a reporter or two. . . . .
So.. how old is that footage if the wood panelling wasn't started??

I think you're absolutely right...she's desperate. The patron "meet-up" is on the same level as the announcement of patron names etched on the back of the new wood panels.
Oh right! She hasn't shown any names at all going on the panels... She'll be like, "You can't see them now as Amaury has worked so hard to get these panels installed, but I assure you, your name is on the back".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve been waiting for you to comment on the wood work we saw. It’s good to hear from someone in the know that we are not all too far off track smelling a rat.
Yeah my Dad was a carpenter and could do really lovely work within a time schedule. Making the template up for making the holes and doing trial and error would have taken a while, but now it's done the process should be relatively quick. Being generous one length of timber maybe half an hour to make? There is more going on that we don't know about for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Such a handsome boy Le Baiseur .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.