The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...I imagine she now regrets setting this patron thing up this way. ...would’ve been so much easier to just pay the damn tax...
...she could’ve done whatever she wanted with the $...travelled...shopped...screwed around with whomever...do as little as she wanted to at this dump.
...now she’s stuck...so many lies...concessions...and pretense to keep up with the initial lie. it’s probably why she looks so bad...her skin is a mess...her hair is 🤢...she looks like she rarely bathes...and worst of all...has to look at phillie every damn day...

...too greedy for her own good...and too much in love with herself...

• Heart
Reactions: 35
...I imagine she now regrets setting this patron thing up this way. ...would’ve been so much easier to just pay the damn tax...
...she could’ve done whatever she wanted with the $...travelled...shopped...screwed around with whomever...do as little as she wanted to at this dump.
...now she’s stuck...so many lies...concessions...and pretense to keep up with the initial lie. it’s probably why she looks so bad...her skin is a mess...her hair is 🤢...she looks like she rarely bathes...and worst of all...has to look at phillie every damn day...

...too greedy for her own good...and too much in love with herself...
Yes but then the French government would’ve wanted a share, and we all know that is something Stephamememe doesn’t do.

Reactions: 17
@silvergirl i bet all her friends think the same thing, I bet it was cute and novel at first for them, “she going viral on YouTube, people are helping her do major renovations at her farm” now I bet its “she livening off donations from the internet” i get 2nd embarrassment just thinking about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Side note, I don’t know if this has ever been discussed, forgive me if it has but I wonder if fanny has ever had anyone sign a model release form? She’s using everyone who she films and in turn is gaining revenue from them, without there permission they can request any video with them in to be taken down? I wonder if that is why she gets everyone on the payroll so quickly, it could be in her t&ts, I just find it odd that there all so happy to feed into her pot.
Just a passing thought.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
We don’t know what to believe, what not to believe. Stephie says one thing one moment, then another a moment later. She forgets her lies, her stories. She has lost all continuity. She’s lost her main characters. She’s heavily focused now on Cuz, and Snorts. Others in the kitchen have personalities of wet towels bunched on the floor. Dan the lost, emancipated dog. Davey wandering back and forth on occasion. She’s getting too old to still try her baby girl act w/blinking eyeballs. Faux enthusiasm. So we watch her and her tween Phi Phi clean a hallway. Cuz do his surfer mellow delivery about wood working. Natti grabbing at Cuz at every moment in almost every shot. We’re being force fed Snorts in every frame. And now the half ass party coming up in September. Portable Potties. A marquis (tent!). Unattended animals. A garden that needs weeding. Bats, mouse/rat poop. Peacock poop. A stinking moat. An empty lake. And the fact that she doesn’t GET she is so disjointed? It seems her only true focus at the moment is reminding us she has great push up bras, and can work in dress heels, thinks she cute in an open robe wandering around on property. I can’t wait to see the idiots that roll through the unhinged gate at LaLande. And, let us pray, a reporter or two. . . . .

• Heart
Reactions: 35
just catching up on Dans vlogs....omg man put a shirt on...its not Only Fans..although i think he could make some money there...just a tip Dan..and no..i am not tipping you..

And no... i am not going to buy Dans crib..a fruitfarm?? come on..that place is only fit to tear it down and start over...but not for me...the thought of it.. and btw that was definitely a rat coming out of that wall..:eek: no matter how much flowers he puts in..its a crap of a house...not fit to live in at all..for sure not with a young family..

I dont know if he has a nice pair of balls..i am not interested.. Dan thinks he is a sexsymbol...keep dreaming Dan...your just a skinny looser..always have been btw in my view..never been a fan of the man..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
In the latest vlog,Support squirrel is really pushing it with the key thing …..why look through a bunch of keys… that’s just ludicrous! She could get a lot more done if she just put him in the corner away from everything so he can play with his stupid keys.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tonight.. ..How can she have another log clearing a corridor. Snorts spends his time wandering around with keys and she follows him. The sheep get a hair cut. Any Tattlers want a broken crashed Jaguar, do get in touch. The thunder storm was only part worth watching. Who needs to see the contents of her drawers. Also grand salon looks NO DIFFERENT than before Am going of to Argentina, too busy watering and with Natti. This is really scraping the bottom of the barrel for content now

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yeah, I'd be taking my Woodstock go bag.
Baby wipes
Latrine trowel
Mylar poncho
Pepper spray
500 mg of intramuscular ceftriaxone
Bottled water
Sunscreen
Solar phone charger
500 mg of intramuscular ceftriaxone
Omicron masks
Trail mix
Own dope
Cabfare home
Just watching Glastonbury Festival on our brilliant BBC. Watching 'At the 50 years BBC & Counting' strand of the output. Last weekend near me it was the Isle of Wight Festival. Over the years the mud has been the thing that people have talked about at these festivals. I remember going to Reading Festival many years ago...oh my the toilets..:sick::sick:. Had to pick up a youngster in the family from the station when she came back from BoomTown Festival as she'd got no cash. Absolutely caked in mud from top to toe - she'd left her tent behind as it was wrecked.

Are we taking bets on how many people will actually turn up? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Side note, I don’t know if this has ever been discussed, forgive me if it has but I wonder if fanny has ever had anyone sign a model release form? She’s using everyone who she films and in turn is gaining revenue from them, without there permission they can request any video with them in to be taken down? I wonder if that is why she gets everyone on the payroll so quickly, it could be in her t&ts, I just find it odd that there all so happy to feed into her pot.
Just a passing thought.
That’s an excellent passing thought and one that has been mentioned multiple times, and a legal issue - if there are no release forms (since she’s making money, and the folks on camera are helping her make this money). There are so many levels of insanity in regards to how she operates. We sit, and tap our feet impatiently, as someone said waiting on KARMA, the universe to strike back.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi all. I just wanted to pop in and thank you all for the kind words. I was not expecting such an outpouring of support, wisdom, and empathy; Tattle is filled with some truly wonderful people! ❤

Here's my sweet boy in happier, healthier days...
1656015484308.jpeg
1656015501720.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 73
maybe one of our better situated tattlers would buy the property.

it would make a nice fruit or vegetable farm. Sooo who has so much money and already more than one property?
And someone who lives near France land for occasional visits while the employees care for the plantage?

Aahhh of course…
Like a Duck Blind.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can not make this stuff up.
Sell, offer, give, look after??? I am not sure how this will work???
Stephanie Jarvis is giving the jaguar away.
Why would she not, donate it to a charity and take the tax deduction???
Send an email to 👇
[email protected]

car-kick.gif

🤪@18:23

From the live chat...
Jason Dubey @the Chateau Diaries Can you ship it to California
Tarnished Treasures Dan needs the car!
Jason Dubey It's a cool car

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Last night, after a long illness, I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. The pain and emptiness is unbearable; I feel so lost.
The Chartelaine and her beard are unworthy of a dog's love.
Playing catch up with the new thread....So very sorry to hear about your Pup. Your baby is safe and healthy across the rainbow bridge. 🙌🙌

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.