The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grant travelled half way around the world to cook a steak, cut a pipe, place a stone border and help put together a flat pack chicken coop. Doesn’t add up!!!
And with all of his business ventures, multiple homes, and wife, why go 6 hours away from the larger towns to the middle of nowhere to “volunteer”? Fanny is not in dire straits. He doesn’t have specialized skills that couldn’t be found locally. He isn’t good friends with any of the other Shittoo crowd and doesn’t seem to hang out with them. He is not a carefree college student on a break, he has other adult obligations. There isn’t anything historically compelling about the Shittoo that he could not find elsewhere. He didn’t seem challenged or thrilled with any of the projects or the food he was served. It definitely doesn’t add up,

Snorts may be a very annoying, immature, expensive beard to screen and hide Fanny’s true activities. And if she is playing around with married men, it could easily be denied because the porcelain fondler is her “boyfriend.” Maybe that is why she pushed the channel 4 boyfriend
reveal ( and then created drama by claiming she had been surprised), because one of the wives or girlfriends were getting suspicious. With Snorts around, she can hang out and travel with married or attached men with Phi Phi as a decoy. Fanny is all smoke and mirrors and loves to dupe people.

Why is Larson there suddenly without his wife? Why did Potts suddenly pop in and didn’t realize his apartment has already been leased out? Why after Venice, has Ollie disappeared? Why was Dan living at the Shittoo for months before anyone knew and how did he actually come to stay there? It seemed like Grant stayed for a couple of weeks but wasn’t featured in many videos and seemed to be far in the background of the Shittoo activities.

Having Phi Phi at the Shittoo also creates a 24/7, look at Phi Phi’s irritating, stupid, spoiled, annoying behavior instead of my own avarice, greed, lies, etc. Having a 24/7 concubine and handler that takes the blame and heat off of her and indulges her hoarding and shopping addictions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Remember a while ago, @Clara Burnett said Stephanie & Selmar hooked up? Gross.
And don’t forget that Ñutty and Phi Phi hooked up before Amaury arrived. Maybe instead of designer soaps, Fanny needs to hand out tubes of Valtrex, a herpes cream to her guests. Sadly, cross contamination at the Shittoo is not limited to the kitchen/pantry cleanliness and food but may also apply to its inhabitants and their activities.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
So much filtering or editing though-
IF she only looked that way! 😂
In her dreams! A nice glamor sh
And those fingernails on PhiPhi!!! 🤮
I can’t take that! Or him at all!
Or “them“ at all I should say!!!
🤦🏼‍♀️
Nail polish on edgy punk rock boys with short nail is pretty cute. On a simpering poseur with ladyfingers, not cute.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Oh my the smoke and mirrors are deep in the Patreon video.

Oh you’d like the accounts? Well don’t look now but we’ve picked a date for the Patreon Open Day! (Jazz hands!).

Want a construction update? Oh my goodness Anne Marie is STILL working on Potty’s sitting room. Let’s watch him cut some wood! Now I’m going to cut some wood! Wheeeeeeeeee!

Oh look the English garden is alive! Anne Marie wants to bring his bees! Yes! He has bees! (We’re going to make our own bleeping honey and sell it in Snorty McShit’s Shop!) why should those bee keepers screw us out of all that money for twenty jars of honey! No Sir!

Look at Marie-A’s wonderful food! It’s like Marie, but better-with an A!

I tit you not, we have PhiPhi setting a table. SURPRISE! (Jazz hands)!

She’s wearing the same dress throughout but oddly has two different sets of nail colors.

We are so excited to see you, please let us know if you are going to come! Just email Nutti. Yep. The whole thing hinges on Nutti checking her email!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Thank you “OH I DON’T KNOW” for posting the blinking, head bobbing video of our darling, cheerful, effervescent Stephanie.
Dates have been set for the Patreon Open Day - September 6, 7 & 8.
Let’s book our flights! Game on.
Email Nutti.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Fannys Patreon video:

Îsabelle and Percy are never coming back to Lie Lande. Fanny now states she hopes they can be at the Shittoo in Sept. in time for the Patron day and still blames Percy’s visa problems. B.S. Isabelle will return to the Shittoo only after Percy has passed on. Fanny and the old battle ax have been lying for months.

It took her months to pick out up to 3 days in one month to host Patrons for a light lunch and a Shittoo tour? And Fanny will get port a potties so the Patrons won’t ruin her downstairs bathroom. And the days are in the middle of the week to deter people from coming, since she claims the B and B is booked for that weekend. She thinks that 7,000 people may show up?

She is so scattered that she cannot select one or two days firm so any Patron can go ahead and make travel arrangements? After all these months, she must have spent at least 3 minutes coming up her Patron plan. And I bet all the apartments will be leased out so you travel there, get fed pasta and Brussels sprouts and wine in a paper cup, and look at 8 to 9 carefully selected rooms already shown in videos and Boom! You are gone before cocktail corner opens for the evening.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
For those outside UK, here are some more pictures I didn't include in my last post about the patron sponsored Ch4 projects. In my last post I said 'the laziest people (SJ & Phi) that never lift a finger were dressed up in safety gear desperate to be on TV'. I have therefore titled some of these pictures 'All The Gear & No Idea'.

The episode & especially the last few pictures (with the yellow jacket) reveal they were willing to show their relationship. We know it was filmed last year before summer 2021 which means it was few months after Phi's arrival. So if they (SJ & Phi) had filmed this episode as a couple for Ch4 before summer 2021, why was she upset about it in November 2021 blaming Ch4? She said she wanted that part of her life to remain private. There's more proof, this episode was filmed when Gerry's apartment had just been started & the Dutch BF reveal happened few days after Ian had just completed Gerry's bathroom when it was leaking (Oct/Nov 2021). This means her Dutch BF reveal reaction was all an act to manipulate viewers & patrons to continue supporting her & funding her Ch4 projects. Projects are delayed for Ch4 & as SJ likes to prove comments made here wrong, I hope she proves me wrong & shows her patrons the progress of Gerry's & the Marquis apartments. She just invited the previous owners to view all the progress she's made as if they pay for it but patrons have to wait until after Ch4 has shown it.
No wonder Fanny throws her back out all the time. Use your core!

But you could always secretly visit, yes?

Visit late at night and place a big sign on the front gates that reads NO ENTRY! THIS PROPERTY IS CONDEMNED.
I’ve always imagined Lalande to be Rocky Horror-ish at night…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Last night, after a long illness, I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. The pain and emptiness is unbearable; I feel so lost.
The Chartelaine and her beard are unworthy of a dog's love.
So sad to hear! Tough to lose our fur babies!
I’m sure most of those years were perfect for your furry friend.
*We’ve been there with beloved pets- dogs (one was 17 and one was 22ish), cats, and 2 bunnies. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In a vlog lasting 18.15 minutes, no mention of accounts but Fanny spends:

Patron Party (3.47 minutes)
  • Hold the dates!!! Sept 6-8 Patron Open Days🥳
  • Travel to the HMN for a light lunch, porto-loos and a tour 🚽
  • Mummy & Percy may be there? I know it can be hard to travel on a SA passport, but what has old Percy done that France won’t let him in?
  • Would be fun if we hired a plane towing a banner saying ‘Where are the accounts you grifting fraud?🛩
Dentil Moulding (9.51 minutes)
  • I’ve learned more about dentil moulding then I ever wanted to know
  • Fanny picks the most complicated moulding for Cuz to make, because she doesn’t care how much it costs or how long it takes
Jardain Anglais (1.05 minutes)
  • Picking weeds
  • Cuz is a bee keeper 🐝
Self-sufficent shiteau (.52 mins)
  • Fanny isn’t interested (because it takes work and she’s a lazy cow)
Dinner with patrons (3.00 mins)
  • Complaining about the heat (only current bit of footage in the vlog) 🌞
Goodbye (.20 mins.)🐝

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Does anyone have any ideas about the timeline on this vlog as in the workshop Natti looks as if she is wearing a maternity type dress, however, later on in the kitchen she appears much slimmer.
It's all old footage, except the end (dinner party) and maybe the opening (when Fanny discusses the garden party).

Reactions: 16
I really just don't understand her value systems or planning priorities... WHY would you put thousands and thousands of euros into bespoke
woodwork into a rental apartment? Why are you making a "museum" out of a farmhouse? This isn't Versailles, FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I really just don't understand her value systems or planning priorities... WHY would you put thousands and thousands of euros into bespoke
woodwork into a rental apartment? Why are you making a "museum" out of a farmhouse? This isn't Versailles, FFS.
I thought, all the holes are homes to dust and spiders.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So Fanny also bought his van, but hiding that purchase for a later date. All smoke and mirrors. Lots of room in that vehicle to schlep purchases from the U.K. to France. 😡
@Clara Burnett do you know why she has not revealed that she bought Matt’s red van too? Why hire a van to take junk to charity when you have your own van?

Reactions: 23
Possibly a couple of stupid questions on my part
1. Can you not buy the wood trimmings Amaury is making?
2. Will she need a permit for a 3 day event?

I’m wondering if she did some planning with Selmar’s girlfriend some months ago on how to conduct an event. I have a vague memory she mentioned they discussed something. I’m imagining Natti being besieged with emails with questions about wheelchair access, transport from the train station, where to stay, can I come for all 3 days, etc. If Natti has been managing the patreon list with email addresses a simple flyer with basic info could have been sent out. Well at least a date has been set.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.