The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess they are making sure to not display malice in their efforts so as not to be sued later…
If a person is shown to be only what they truly are? Then that indeed shouldn’t hurt anyone.

Selmar's revelations about Natalia Oliverto the bully was leaked... (well it was leaked a bit earlier.)
Looking back at March this is when Pavelina appeared. It could be referencing what we all suspect that Pavlina was coming anyway. That she wasn’t trying to save some poor Ukrainian girl.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can one of you geniuses please remind me in which video Jarvis lists the endangered species at Lalande that the water police say she must protect?
I have lost that brain cell.
But am very greatful. So greatful.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
From f/b following the publication of the heavily photoshopped/filtered picture of Fanny in Venice.

Very beautiful! Actress, singer of opera, a Model, cook, baker, artist, creator, decorator, there is not enough words to describe the beauty and talent and intelligence Stephanie has! Forgot Princess and owner of one of the most beautiful upcoming Chateaus in France! She and Gerald her brother, as well as Mummy, have the most upbeat personality and are always so optimistic and have such commonsense as any people I have met I think? They totally shock me. What genes do they have? We just do not know but one thing is very well seen is there is something special about all of them including Percy and Philip! There is a rainbow over their heads. Amaury and Nati as she too is lovely and so intelligent with commonsense! Every single person at Chateau de Lalande has so much to offer. They are not perfect, I am not all that naive', but they are quite close, I think anyway? What secret do they hold, no one really knows!? But we all want to follow along!💐🌞

There is 1 thing I can agree with from this total load of tit and it is yes they totally shock me as well, with their lack of conscience in all that they do.
Total load of tit is an apt description. Ugh!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It's so sad that after Oxford she hasn't cultivated her mind since. Steph, it doesn't count if you're only browsing coffee table books and reading harlequin romance novels! What a waste of mind.
I kind of wish this group would start a book club. I’m dying for any good recommendations. I even went online and googled “book clubs” to see if there was one I could join online and there are. The problem is that I had read every book they were recommending.
I enjoy the tv show recommendations here. It seems as if a lot of us have the same taste. Many thanks to whomever posted the show with Fred and the other chefs and their favorite restaurants. We are watching one episode per night (to ration it out) as we love it! Love Angela Hartnett and Tom Kerridge. They were on the first 2 episodes.

Sorry -I’m so behind that I’m working my way backwards on this thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
„Caroline‘s english is to good to be Natti. I remember someone saying that email conversations with Natti are somehow complicated and problematic.
reading Natti's Instagram is the same way. I agree - Caroline Gooder is definitely not Natti.

Reactions: 12
I kind of wish this group would start a book club
Niviaq Korneliussen - Crimson (LGBT youth in Greenland)
Niviaq Korneliussen - Flower Valley (Touches upon the high suicide rate in Greenland, also winner of Nordisk Råd 2021)
Jonas Eika - After The Sun (Sci fi / Magic realism, winner of Nordisk Råd 2019)
Olga Ravn - The Employees (Sci fi novel, if you understand the ending, it's amazing)

Nordisk Råd - in case you were wondering.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As always, I will hold off on commenting on those specifics. I will say that people (some that read here) will be shocked to read that we are not a group of grannies. We are actually a group that ranges from 20 somethings to a few grannies. (We love our grannies). Our leads are a French Maitre (for those in the US a Lawyer) and a reporter for a popular online news organization who both happened to be early Patreon supporters too. We are all connected in various ways and found it easy to make additional connections in year one. Thankfully, we have a few dollars and social media/media knowledge between us. We hope to open a few eyes to the danger of social media "influencers" when stated intentions become lies to fuel a machine.

One more time - for the record - we are NOT trying to take down SJ et al. I hope the information that comes out does not damage her reputation at all... rise some eyebrows... yes. I just hope she learns from this experience. She could put it all to rest by just having a very open and honest video about the lie she sold from day one on Patreon.

I hate long posts so I am sorry. One other thing. Reality shows are popular. In the US they surpass most scripted shows. Truth is stranger than fiction. I hope Ruthy (sp?) is taking great notes.
Well finally, a group is sorting out the story. Thank you for that. Sincerely. Grifting has been going on for centuries in every culture. What’s new is the You Tube aspect. If nothing else this report will be a study of what’s trending in the world of grifting, the new ”spins” - perhaps a psychological study as well, what personality types are most attracted to sending money to someone they’ve only met virtually. I think it is an excellent, much needed story and I can not wait to read it (or view). I came to Tattle because I sensed fraud & fiction. The more I watched Stephanie, the more I thought “something is off”. Couldn’t quite put my finger on it, but knew she was somehow a bit off base. The longer I watched, the more scattered it became. Recommended by a friend during COVID, I tuned in when we were on lock down. But soon got off the train, typed in Stephanie Jarvis Fraud (or something of that sort) - up popped Tattle. I have to say Tattlers don’t miss much. Anyway - thank you again for working together to put together a very welcome story. Please promise to post here or lead us to where we can read/view the story in full. With thanks. . . .

• Heart
Reactions: 34
@7:12 Stephanie Jarvis discusses equipment, (digger and dumper), but no line item about the workshop expenditures.

Work! You're always on it @KiKiGee - I always admire your passion for rooting out injustice.

Caroline Gooder is either being fed misinformation by the cabal at HMN, or, she's spewing shite of her own making. Either way she needs to be stopped either by going cold turkey on the Kool-Aid, or a gag. I do genuinely feel deeply saddened for the ones who are consistently defending Stephanie, because when the day of realisation, that they have been fooled all along, comes, the overwhelming feeling of shame and regret will take hold - I just hope they're able to bounce back and be more discerning where they place their trust in future.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Niviaq Korneliussen - Flower Valley (Touches upon the high suicide rate in Greenland, also winner of Nordisk Råd 2021)
Olga Ravn - The Employees (Sci fi novel, if you understand the ending, it's amazing)

Thank you! I will look into these books this weekend. I’ll also try and come up with a few of my favorite books and post them in case anyone is interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Here’s my VIP pick for the title of #156:
Believe your eyes, not Stephanie’s lies. The Chateau de Lalande is filthy, gross and idiots live there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
have Y’all seen this?
Be careful subscribing to these things. Watch them but I would not subscribe. She may have someone create one just for us. We don't watch them at all... I wait to hear what people say on here about them.
Yes, that YouTube channel has been around for a few months, along with a few other like minded ones. I believe they are also here on tattle and are our friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I like that idea SleepingBeauty123
Ana Johns - The Woman in the White Kimono ( true stories from a devastating and little-known 1950's era in Japanese and American history & the present)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Isabelle6541 - looking forward to seeing your expose. will it be a video format or book or a podcast?

How hard has it been to find insiders willing to talk?

when do you think we can enjoy your hard work?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.