The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Patriciarella for naming the thread, and @CountessPompidoo for nominating it.
@Jules100 you name #156

Previously on The Stephanie Jarvis Comedy Show:
- Stephanie was seemingly possessed by the spirit of Marie Kondo and started cleaning up her château.
- Then she took a break to run to Venice and eat Dana's food
- Unfortunately, she blabbered about Tess' not-so-secret engagement. (Must be narc revenge for not letting her use the pink phone 🤫)
- Stephanie returned home and she got the fabulous idea of playing shop.
- Stephanie and Philip found 11 year old chutney and ate it, as if they were in the Hunger Games arena.
- Then they decided to make banana ice cream and vegan bread, much to the chagrin of Cuz.
- Now a channel called Chateau Shorts is taking the mickey out of Stephanie

Most liked posts from the previous thread:

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Sunday at 1:01 PM
Thank you @missartemis for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor.

www.tripadvisor.com

CHATEAU DE LA LANDE - Updated 2022 Castle Reviews (Crozon-sur-Vauvre, France)
Chateau de la Lande, Crozon-sur-Vauvre: See 14 traveler reviews, 43 candid photos, and great deals for Chateau de la Lande, ranked #1 of 4 specialty lodging in Crozon-sur-Vauvre and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor.
www.tripadvisor.com
www.tripadvisor.com
Enthusiastic traveler
wrote a review May 2022
You take your changes by staying here if you're a fan of the YouTube or DIY content.
Review of Chateau de la Lande
Reviewed 3 weeks ago
I was both a YouTube follower and patron of the Chateau before traveling to France to stay there. I'm not anymore. I was treated like an inconvenience and an interloper. All I can say is DON'T GO. The volunteers were not paid to run the place so they had no reason to be accommodating and in some cases, they were outright rude. There was no heat in October and I was freezing - there is not a hot water bottle in existence that can keep you warm enough. They did not answer their landline and did not respond to WhatsApp when I needed important information. There was a skeleton staff of 2 people for the first 3 days of my visit so I was essentially alone in the gigantic edifice. It was eerily quiet and desolate. I was not greeted warmly but rather was grilled about my Pass Sanitaire - which I luckily secured before leaving the US. If I hadn't gotten one I would not have been able to stay there and they didn't even tell me I needed one. I was never thanked or acknowledged for my patronage and I was there for 8 days! The owner did not even take the time to talk to me for more than a few minutes much less make me feel welcome. And it needs to be said that the building is in dire need of basic repairs - It is much more "grubby" and run down then I was lead to believe and there is no safety compliance. The money being donated through Patreon is not being used to renovate but rather to decorate. There were no shutters on the windows of my apartment, no locks on the apartment door, and the cement spiral stairs had no railing. No one offered to help me get my luggage up the stairs and I am elderly and arthritic. I was basically ignored. The whole experience was a bitter disappointment. I know there are many others who have had the same experience and have not posted here but I wish they would. If you want to have an experience like the guests you see on YouTube you will be taking your chances - Don't say you weren't warned.
Show less
Date of stay: October 2021
Room tip: Don't rent the self-catering apartments...you'll be ignored and treated like an inconvenience.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Darling Life, Vanillapie and 88 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Sunday at 11:47 PM
Stephanie Jarvis has unwittingly brought us together from around the world. This hate site is the best thing to come out of The Chateau Diaries. Thanks Steph!

-Also, the chateau is filthy and gross and idiots live there.

Cheers!

Last edited: Sunday at 11:58 PM
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Darling Life, Vaffle and 58 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Yesterday at 2:39 PM
Oh, come on Dana, I know Vivienne can be a bit much but that's no reason to start name calling...is it?

Attachments
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Shateau Scrounger, On Repeat and 48 others

Stroppy

Monday at 9:34 AM
I wonder if the mouldy shop room is the kiss of death for Fanny's lovers:
Was
Tomaz's - spa room...
Maries - flower room...
Now
Snorty's - junk shop
There may be light at the end of the tunnel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, suthern_lurker, Vaffle and 44 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Monday at 7:04 AM
More fun with MS Paint.
1655701455090.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions:You, Vaffle, Wizard and 44 others

@Le Baiseur 👆😂😂🤣👌

What's next on The Stephanie Jarvis Comedy Show:
- Will Stephanie's cheating allegations be revealed.
- Will Marie Wiik get an actual job.
- Does Philip actually have an allergy.
- Did Albert Einstein reincarnate into one of Philip's hedgehogs...

As always lovely lurkers, newbies, oldies and returnées, the Wiki is at your disposal

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
QUOTE="The Simple Life, post: 10361399, member: 319802"]
Thank you, great find! In fact one of the characteristics of Italian food and cooking - and Italian culture in general - is the unbelivable number and varieties, even whitin a small area. Due to the great variety of the territory, climate, microclimate, soil etc. there are thousands of different recipes of the same dish, like pasta, rice, meat, fish, vegetables, cakes and pastries and they can vary greatly even from one town or village to the next one.
But what is not very well known is that in Italy there are about 500 types of cheese and many of them are DOP (protected origin denomination). Many of them are produced only in a very small area, like many types of wines or olive oil, or ham and salami that are not enough to be exported, just like some fruit and vegetables which are grown in small areas and are of a superior quality.
Unfortunately our government, like the past ones, has not helped our agriculture, as if the foolish project were to destroy as much as possible of it. I don't want to discuss this here, but it's very sad.
[/QUOTE]
It's true of France too. The traditional dish from the area I live in is Cassoulet (that narrows the area down) and every mamie has her own recipe. As does every butcher. Each town has it's own twist with ingredients. The best Cassoulet I have had is from Castelnaudary, and I've tried a few! De Gaulle famously once said - "how can you govern a country that has more than 246 varieties of cheese". That was probably 70 or 80 years ago and there's a hell of a lot more out there now. Sadly, imho, France has somewhat lost the plot when it comes to food. What was once considered the gastronomic capital of the world has now succumbed to McCain oven chips being de riggeur in just about every household in France. New build houses no longer have operational kitchens, just a scullery type thing in the corner with a microwave (same thing happened in the UK 20 years ago. That was one of my cues to get out). France is, I believe, McDonald's biggest global success story! The country where it was said it would never take off!!! Granted, there are still some shining stars and gems but you have to seek them out like buried treasure. This is why tit'o-lane fanny could do so much better. The veg garden is in no way exploited enough. Local produce is out there and available but, like the current generation of French house"people" (note I did not use the term housewives or femme de foyer in French) she is lazy and tight with the money. And frankly couldn't give a duck.

Sorry, I copied this over from the last thread. I took so long compiling my response it timed out. New thread already. Again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
My question is this, what would happen if everyone started posting negative harsh remarks on her actual videos. the latest cadeau again made me gag with the incessant comments by the nutless wonder boy. Shut up for gods sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't believe it FRK has just announced a Buy Me A Peddello she has read comments that a yacht cook would not be for her but she hopes to run Seaweed and Godess Workshops from her swan shaped peddello in her Ocean Studio as it is so pretty and costs nothing to run versus petrol, oil, tyres, servicing and insurance for her blue floral hearse.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fanny and walled garden!!!:confused:
That garden could be a fairy tale. With just a little more effort.
There are thousands of varieties of tomatoes. Seeds can be obtained but also collected because they are not hybrids.
I have sown hundreds of different varieties in the last ten years.
I can tell you that the tastiest tomatoes are neither red nor round. (https://www.rareseeds.com/green-tiger-tomato)
But yes. Only with a rich garden and dishes for guests from the garden could it distract from the lack of construction work.
I put in a link to one of the few Instagram accounts I follow. Look at that diversity and beauty.

Reactions: 14
It's almost like a stay at CLL is like a stay at Faulty Towers - you go for the terrible experience.
Years ago there was a restaurant in Boston whose gimmick was to treat the patrons really badly - it was very popular according to my Bostonian friend. So when we were visiting, he took us there - but the gimmick was over, they were just a normal restaurant by then.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
My question is this, what would happen if everyone started posting negative harsh remarks on her actual videos. the latest cadeau again made me gag with the incessant comments by the nutless wonder boy. Shut up for gods sake.
@lalablahblah recently wrote that dislike (unfortunately) also counts in the YT algorithm as an engagement on the channel. So it is best to do nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Fanny and walled garden!!!:confused:
That garden could be a fairy tale. With just a little more effort.
There are thousands of varieties of tomatoes. Seeds can be obtained but also collected because they are not hybrids.
I have sown hundreds of different varieties in the last ten years.
I can tell you that the tastiest tomatoes are neither red nor round. (https://www.rareseeds.com/green-tiger-tomato)
Michael had a nice video in which he planted many different kinds of tomatoes. Got them from the supermarket, extracted the seeds, planted them in the green house and finally made chutney.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
You get blocked. Or muted. Or the comment gets deleted. Or the cult of rabid fans shout ooh poor Stephanie having to deal with trolls. Blah blah.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Steff has gone all out on FB with the predicted vanity shot. Of her and her alone. As predicted, she loves that pic.
She looks good to be fair. Until you ponder who’s money got her there and how she got that dress 🤬
And imagine what a star she would be if LL was in the works, that the guests at the B&B are satisfied and happy, that the garden with vegetables is full of everything, that in their free time they make some of these fruits, that they make guests a simple but delicious dinner. ....

And that there is no Philip in all this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Steff has gone all out on FB with the predicted vanity shot. Of her and her alone. As predicted, she loves that pic.
She looks good to be fair. Until you ponder who’s money got her there and how she got that dress 🤬
It is so typical of a narc behaviour. It's always all about them. She must have been rabid with rage that she couldn't show off as usual. So she's gets her message out any old way she can. You Tess might be able to have a mummy who rents you a palazzo for your birthday. Yeah, you hold the power of stopping me vlogging..but I'm going to make sure that I look hotter than you. No matter if I spend all my time in Venice being styled, taking umpteen photos at your venue, scouring IG to seach for 'boyfriend/girlfriend' schmoochy shots to copy, painting our nails, putting filters on photos until...we get the paarfect shots. So much time wasted that the only place they can find to eat is a shopping mall diner.
Yeah that'll show you Tess, I'm 100% hotter than you. I win. Ya boo sucks Steffy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh I hope not Grant. I really hope he's above that...@C’est moi.
It is very strange he is back at the chateau by himself. Volunteering. Where is his wife. He has his own house etc in France. He was there for quite a while.

• Wow
  • Sad
It is so typical of a narc behaviour. It's always all about them. She must have been rabid with rage that she couldn't show off as usual. So she's gets her message out any old way she can. You Tess might be able to have a mummy who rents you a palazzo for your birthday. Yeah, you hold the power of stopping me vlogging..but I'm going to make sure that I look hotter than you. No matter if I spend all my time in Venice being styled, taking umpteen photos at your venue, scouring IG to seach for 'boyfriend/girlfriend' schmoochy shots to copy, painting our nails, putting filters on photos until...we get the paarfect shots. So much time wasted that the only place they can find to eat is a shopping mall diner.
Yeah that'll show you Tess, I'm 100% hotter than you. I win. Ya boo sucks Steffy.
But Tess is rich and marries a (I guess) rich guy. Tess will continue to buzz around the world, around luxury palaces. And Fanny? Fanny has a Squirrel.

Not even my ten-year-old child was looking for spaghetti bolognese in Venice. She tried various dishes from the restaurant menu (octopus, spaghetti with vongola, chicceti - with all kinds of fillings). The squirrel behaves like a spoiled brat. What a disgrace from a man.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh I hope not Grant. I really hope he's above that...@C’est moi.
It is very strange he is back at the chateau by himself. Volunteering. Where is his wife. He has his own house etc in France. He was there for quite a while.
I am guessing dumb Dan, Grant and Bag head....he FINALLY bagged...er, shagged Fanny....after pining for decades. She has to be desperate for some sex with a man by now.
Snorts ain't cutting the mustard. Or the mayo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Why does SJ keep the 25 year old useless POS around? He does nothing of worth. I haven't seen any renovation done inside the building in ages. Where is all the donated money going to?

OK continuing the posts in #154 after @Clara Burnett 's revelation that SJ has had a few dalliances whilst with Squirrel, perhaps it;s me, but Grant mentioning a 'noisy cock' to SJ is a red flag.

Now he could be being crass, but a very strange thing to say,
Anyway, you decide. Do we leave Grant on the list of possibles ??????? from 7.50 :

Oh and to and from Brico with the theme music is 'It should have been you, another time another place....................'

Don't get me wrong I can't blame her. He's a real hunk is Grant. I hope not, he's a married man fgs.

He also mentions he's back at Christmas :unsure:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
OK continuing the posts in #154 after @Clara Burnett 's revelation that SJ has had a few dalliances whilst with Squirrel, perhaps it;s me, but Grant mentioning a 'noisy cock' to SJ is a red flag.

Now he could be being crass, but a very strange thing to say,
Anyway, you decide. Do we leave Grant on the list of possibles ??????? from 7.50 :

Oh and to and from Brico with the theme music is 'It should have been you, another time another place....................'

Don't get me wrong I can't blame her. He's a real hunk is Grant. I hope not, he's a married man fgs.

He also mentions he's back at Christmas :unsure:
Nah..I can't see it's Grant. :confused: His IG post from 10 weeks ago. He seems like a decent bloke. Who knows though. Maybe she has a job which means she can't travel as much as him or something?
He does nothing for me personally but then it wouldn't do for us all to like the same type.
I'm still betting on Dan. His grumpiness has increased recently, his lady love off on her travels leaving him behind having to play happy families.
If she was faux concerned about how her rabid fans would react to her young fey sponger boyfriend...then imagine how they would react if they realised why his relationship broke up eh?
1655910573684.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Last night, after a long illness, I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. The pain and emptiness is unbearable; I feel so lost.
The Chartelaine and her beard are unworthy of a dog's love.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 93
If this trip was personal they wouldn't be able to write it off, hence the mall food court...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.