The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think no one will be allowed to board there. If I am not mistaken, Fanny made a point of saying all the rooms would be empty so Patrons could view them.
Ah right... gottcha... yes I must have missed that bit... thanks for clarifying... xx

Reactions: 11
I have the same suspicions about this guy. It sure seems like he takes pride in his work and it does not make any sense to me to waste that on her dump of a farmhouse. It must be something in his personal life, as he's not the nice guy he portrays to be. His continuing involvement with the Argentinian Bully is another clue to what he is like in real life. He obviously inherited the same Biglio gene from his mother as his cuz did from hers: the charm away gene that creates smoke and mirrors all around.
I wonder if he is a mean drunk. They all drink at the drop of a hat at the Shittoo. And you are right Clara, Tattlers only see the carefully or carelessly (depending on who is editing) edited video clips of Amaury which do not reveal his true nature off camera. The more you see of his parents, the more you see where he learned the smoke and mirrors facade.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
It’s all smoke and mirrors. She doesn’t know if it’s 1,2 or 3 days or which of those days it will be. She is just putting it out there. No solid date for planning. She knows not a lot of people will pitch but is making a big song and dance about it. I hope the whole of @Isabelle6541 group arrives. There will be some hard question to has to answer. Oh and she hangs the Marquise apart like a carrot in front of everyone. The room 3000+ patrons have paid for can be seen if you arrive at the chateau.
Indeed, smoke and mirrors. It took her months to only come up with three possibly maybe dates. She calls that an update. She knows she is legally forced to organize a yearly gathering for the members of her association, but has no intention whatsoever to actually comply.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
It's Saint John's Eve today akka Danish Midsummer. I wonder what Stephanie and Philip are up to...? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder if he is a mean drunk. They all drink at the drop of a hat at the Shittoo. And you are right Clara, Tattlers only see the carefully or carelessly (depending on who is editing) edited video clips of Amaury which doesn’t reveal his true nature off camera. The more you see of his parents, the more you see where he learned the smoke and mirrors facade.
I actually wondered if the company he shared with his parents is what he is running from, but then again, why run straight into the arms of the other scoundrel in his family? It doesn't make any sense. He is a mean drunk indeed, which is why his bullying girlfriend has him on a tight leash when it comes to drinking.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Indeed, smoke and mirrors. It took her months to only come up with three possibly maybe dates. She calls that an update. She knows she is legally forced to organize a yearly gathering for the members of her association, but has no intention whatsoever to actually comply.
In her mind, rules, regulations, codes, laws, and telling the truth are for the little people, not for Princess Stephanmememe or the battle ax.

Reactions: 19
Oh, she has, several times. She uses a broom to knock the nests out, or rather, she has someone do it for her, every year. It's a mystery to me why she forgot about it this year. Maybe because Isabelle Jarvis has not been around? She takes care of that normally.
Please @Clara Burnett do not say anything else. The more I learn about her and her disregard for anyone or anything but herself is beyond belief. She is vile and disgusting and so are all of those that continue to stay around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I
I actually wondered if the company he shared with his parents is what he is running from, but then again, why run straight into the arms of the other scoundrel in his family? It doesn't make any sense. He is a mean drunk indeed, which is why his bullying girlfriend has him on a tight leash when it comes to drinking.
Everything is not what it seems at shiteau de LaLande.. we are seeing thought the first layer of the smokes and mirrors and I can only imagine what is hiding deeper

Reactions: 25
Philip Janssen's birthday is September 12th. What gifts will the patrons bring??? We know Kenneth will not disappoint.

BJJ and guest gift.png
BJJ gift.png

Kenneth Dimmick

3 hours ago (edited)
Hooray! I've changed my return flight, delaying 3 days, so I can attend. Great choice of days, Stephanie!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Family money seems to be a common theme in the Biggalo family.. I wonder what kinda tax avoidance and other illegal and unethical schemes they are involved in.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Please @Clara Burnett do not say anything else. The more I learn about her and her disregard for anyone or anything but herself is beyond belief. She is vile and disgusting and so are all of those that continue to stay around her.
IMHO, Fanny and her mother are hard core narcissists. One huge defining trait of a narcissist is a lack of empathy for anyone or any creature. How many times have you seen her act with callous disregard to the welfare of animals, Shittoo volunteers, employees, guests, contractors, “friends” , acquaintances, other Shittoo owners, anyone she can scam or exploit, other peoples spouses, etc. She is a cold mean girl and always has been. She only sees herself in every action she takes. Nothing else matters. She is a one woman wrecking ball, destroying most everything or every person/ creature she interacts with.

• Heart
I think no one will be allowed to board there. If I am not mistaken, Fanny made a point of saying all the rooms would be empty so Patrons could view them.
Yep she mentioned this. So they give tours, a light lunch then you take a dump and the portable. After this you will be ushered out.

That's why I think it's really really sad for all her patreons. They will have no place to stay, or relax or experience the fake fairytale la jarvis created for them. Nothing, nada, zilch. Wonder if her patreons will stop being patreons afterwards

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Amaury is evidently a master craftsman. Pride in his work, materials and tools. What the duck is he doing there? What is he running away from? His arrival, whilst flash fanny did talk it up, seemed hasty. Then the dash back to UK to collect his equipment with DTM. I figure that was to get in before the brexit deadline. But I have a hunch he is running/hiding/distancing from something!
Other observations... fanny talking to the camera has the par-fect blue/black manicure of Venice but in the garden the chipped red that she scrubbed in the downstairs loo a couple of vlogs back. Still screwing with the timelines, smoke and mirrors. Also in Amaurys workshop, those swallows/Martin's will have already flown the nest by now. Especially with this hot weather. And it is illegal to break the nests in France, hefty fine and possible prison so good to hear him say he wouldn't do it. But I bet she has in the past...
I think most carpenters would take pride in there work, if they had the time, its so nice to work with your hands, but most have deadlines and are working around other trades people, Amaury has it easy, yet its a takeing a lifetime to finish, no doubt his work is perfect and spot on, but as a self employed trades man would you was it public knowledge that you hang the bag out to finish jobs? its down to him to hell fanny how long it will take and down to him to say no when other jobs come up, this is his business and reputation is everything.
people are not that dumb when they come from C4 to youtube and see nothing new, they will get bored and the views will drop, Fannys heading for a big wakeup! i cant wait to see how this meet up pans out, its car crash viewing.

• Heart
I wonder if he is a mean drunk. They all drink at the drop of a hat at the Shittoo. And you are right Clara, Tattlers only see the carefully or carelessly (depending on who is editing) edited video clips of Amaury which do not reveal his true nature off camera. The more you see of his parents, the more you see where he learned the smoke and mirrors facade.
I felt the vegan banana bread incident was Fanny trying to get Amaury to behave badly on film. Just like she used to do with Isabelle. She loves trying to show up others by doing stuff she knows will trigger them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@Clara Burnett . The parties with all the drink and stuff to impress - what is the atmosphere really like. Most of the parties seem very tacky. Are secrets spilt once smashed? How do they manage the narc and the must be centre of attention? And how do the people mind having the pink phone in face?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I felt the vegan banana bread incident was Fanny trying to get Amaury to behave badly on film. Just like she used to do with Isabelle. She loves trying to show up others by doing stuff she knows will trigger them.
And she likes to embarrass and ridicule others. We have seen her do that to Nic, Snorts, Potts, Davy, Dan, and Ollie on video many times. She wouldn’t dare try that with Nick the tree guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Patreon Video observations:

Yes some old footage as the video highlights of our Peppercorn mothership has shown - clothes, nails, etc are same day as the "cooking". Naty & Amaury are the same as well.

When Fanny starts her monologue all I hear is the floor creaking, so Squirrel is walking around as the phone is on a tripod?

Amaury's work space. Noted professional. I do not know what are in the black boxes along the wall but I am sure it is a tit-ton of expensive tools. All lined up and match. Ch-Ching !! I hope more than a lock is on that door.

I think "I was editing" is code for "shagging one of my married friends".

(Just got my rescue golden retriever back from the kennel. No sign of Davey in Brussels. I enjoy the city. 💕💕 to animal parents of the tattle kind, especially those with recent losses.)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sooo lalande becomes the new „Laceland“
Owned by Steffy Parton and Flip Presley.

schema_org_16_9.jpg

And hordes of loyal followers will come from everywhere, from Tokyo to Kenya, to one of those hillbilly states like West Virginia.

They wil break through Davy‘s defense wall, outsmarting him by saying: „Look, over there“

Fans-at-Gates-of-Graceland-august-18-1977.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.