The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS we are never going to get the message through to Patreon they are being ripped off.:(:(:(

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry I missed my chance to name the last thread. I was sleeping. So I would like to get my name for #156 on the record just incase. Does anyone know how long a thread title can be?
Current thread title is the best indication of max capacity.

Reactions: 13
BREAKING NEWS: Hold on to your hats! Marie Wiik has gotten herself ****gasp**** a job ..............(letting that sink in a minute).........as a chef, working in a busy local restaurant. She says it's through July, will help her develop skills, help her save some money for courses she needs and see if she likes it enough to continue on with her new dream of being a chef on a yacht. Good for her.

View attachment 1367305

View attachment 1367300
Well that's a first for FRK, well actually 5.
1. Got a job
2. Building skills
3. Learning a lot
4. Saving up money
5. Enjoying it
I hope Marie sticks at this, finds her way and learns to stand on her own two feet. She can no longer drift along getting nowhere and being miserable, she must knuckle down, grow up and get real. It is now end of June so let's see how she goes and how long it lasts. I wish her luck but she needs more than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is the first time we have ever seen any form of structure for the sheep to take cover in. I’m sure it is either Kirsty or Pavlina’s doing.
I think that might be the structure at Kirsty's last house.

Reactions: 9
So was there never insurance on that car to get it fixed after FRK rammed into it so that it could be repaired years ago??? And crap! They need a car at the dump...get the rear axle fixed!!! Cheaper than buying a new car, right?
I’m going to finally weigh in about the Jaguar. That Jaguar is a piece of crap. It was a model from the late 80’s (my mom had one in 1989). It was when Jaguar decided to change the headlights and taillights and make them square and was one of the ugliest and most hated designs ever by Jaguar. They only made that style for about 4-5 years. That car is worth about $800-$1,800 in GOOD CONDITION. So, basically it will cost her more to have that car hauled off to the junkyard where it belongs and that’s why she is trying to get some sucker to come and get it for free. Even if some idiot restored that car it wouldn’t be worth anything. Yes, Jaguars are expensive if you buy them brand new. However, they lose their value very quickly. My family’s business is literally specializing in Jaguars, and I can’t begin to tell you how many we have owned. The only reason we have been able to own so many (and other luxury exotic cars) is because we have access to parts and maintenance. They are ridiculously expensive to fix. You can buy a used Jaguar relatively cheap. It’s the maintenance that will kill you.
So, there is not going to be any kind of tax credit if she donates the car to a charity. They probably won’t even accept it. Fixing that car would cost 5 times as much as it’s worth.
I haven’t said anything about the Jaguar because it is hard to say something that doesn’t sound like I’m “bragging” , which I am definitely not trying to do. I’ve dealt with it my entire life. It just happens to be my family’s business so I grew up surrounded by these cars and have more random knowledge of Jaguars that any person should have. 😂
I have lots of funny stories about all of the weird comments and looks I have gotten over the years. One of them was when I was first starting out in my career and I was about 23 years old. I wound up working late and walking out with the owner of the company. Well, I had forgotten that I had to drive my dad’s giant right hand drive Rolls Royce to work that day since we had swapped cars. I was mortified. The owner of the company had to come over and look at the car as I was dying of embarrassment, and then I had to climb into the right hand drive to drive away. We live in the middle of the US - a right handed drive car is extremely unusual here. Unless you are part of my family. 🤣
So, her being so “altruistic” and just giving the Jaguar away is a load of crap. She’s trying to save herself the expense of having it towed to the junkyard.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
1656145539606.png

Such BS...Over 30,000 a MONTH is dumped into her account. I'm guessing Brenda Gibbons won't even understand a 10,000 a month payday, or she would be asking questions also. Steph traveled and bought the Chandeliers and an art piece from Africa for the month of June. "Logistics" and "quotes" did not seem to be a problem.
Here is the exact breakdown from the last 30 days:
1. Chandeliers
2. Flower Show
3. Chicken Coop
4. Unauthorized Garden Tour
5. Before and after Chateau video
6. Sculpture from South Africa
7. Cleaning and Clearing
8. Previous Owner Visit
9. Creating PJs pretend gift shop
10. More clearing...this time her hallway.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I’m going to finally weigh in about the Jaguar. That Jaguar is a piece of crap. It was a model from the late 80’s (my mom had one in 1989). It was when Jaguar decided to change the headlights and taillights and make them square and was one of the ugliest and most hated designs ever by Jaguar. They only made that style for about 4-5 years. That car is worth about $800-$1,800 in GOOD CONDITION. So, basically it will cost her more to have that car hauled off to the junkyard where it belongs and that’s why she is trying to get some sucker to come and get it for free. Even if some idiot restored that car it wouldn’t be worth anything. Yes, Jaguars are expensive if you buy them brand new. However, they lose their value very quickly. My family’s business is literally specializing in Jaguars, and I can’t begin to tell you how many we have owned. The only reason we have been able to own so many (and other luxury exotic cars) is because we have access to parts and maintenance. They are ridiculously expensive to fix. You can buy a used Jaguar relatively cheap. It’s the maintenance that will kill you.
So, there is not going to be any kind of tax credit if she donates the car to a charity. They probably won’t even accept it. Fixing that car would cost 5 times as much as it’s worth.
I haven’t said anything about the Jaguar because it is hard to say something that doesn’t sound like I’m “bragging” , which I am definitely not trying to do. I’ve dealt with it my entire life. It just happens to be my family’s business so I grew up surrounded by these cars and have more random knowledge of Jaguars that any person should have. 😂
I have lots of funny stories about all of the weird comments and looks I have gotten over the years. One of them was when I was first starting out in my career and I was about 23 years old. I wound up working late and walking out with the owner of the company. Well, I had forgotten that I had to drive my dad’s giant right hand drive Rolls Royce to work that day since we had swapped cars. I was mortified. The owner of the company had to come over and look at the car as I was dying of embarrassment, and then I had to climb into the right hand drive to drive away. We live in the middle of the US - a right handed drive car is extremely unusual here. Unless you are part of my family. 🤣
So, her being so “altruistic” and just giving the Jaguar away is a load of crap. She’s trying to save herself the expense of having it towed to the junkyard.
@SleepingBeauty123 never have such true words been spoken. That Jag is a piece of shite. Everything you say is absolutely true. One of the ugliest models ever. My o.h. has been in the motor trade his entire life. His family, both sides, are in the motor trade since before Adam was a lad. My o.h. has worked in all the brit marque garages - Austin Rover, Land Rover, Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Vauxhall etc., etc., in his time as well as the European marques. She'll get no money for it from a scrap merchant/breaker as there is currently NO money in scrap metal but, they may take it away for free. They certainly do where I live in the south of France.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg that patreon video is a snore fest ! And Philip is hard to watch on latest vlog I think it’s his inauthenticity that is so off putting , he would be far more palatable if he stopped pretending to be an English gent/lady and being a Steph clone

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I didn’t see the original post on FB but this one is also there…

Brenda Gibbons commenting as Admin.

Which one of you is Erin? 🤣😂🤣

View attachment 1368235
View attachment 1368236View attachment 1368237View attachment 1368238View attachment 1368239View attachment 1368240

FIX THE HEATING FANNY!!!
I HATED BRENDA, why would you ask someone that"are youa patreon". Like they don't have any rights to ask a simple question, she just asked politely and respectfully and she responded agressively. What kind of human being is that?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I saw the posting and may have even commented myself. 😜 Sadly, I didn't take a screenshot. The initial post was an orange avatar nicely asking for a status update on Natti and Gerry's apartments.

At the time I saw the post there were about 18 comments, all very respectful, but most commenting that there hasn't been much progress around the shiteau, asking where Ian is etc. There was the standard response that Stephanie is waiting for planning approval before proceeding on Natti's flat, and someone asked if Stephanie had submitted the plans yet for approval.

I don't know what happened after that, but when I returned online a few hours later, the entire post had been deleted. The thread must have blown up big time. It seems Fanny is more than a teeny bit sensitive about be questioned because the statement below has now been posted on Facebook by the site administrator & comments have been turned off.

I believe from time to time some of us here forget, that, firstly The Chateau Diaries, follow real people, with hearts & feelings...we aren't following a netflix show. These people are members of our group, they can see the comments that some of you are making. We are a friendly group, we follow these people because we like them & enjoy what they are doing.😜
It is their choice what they want to share with us through their vlogs, we are in no position to expect or demand anything.
We are all different, I understand that we may approach things from a different angle, but this isn't our call. If you were doing a project in your home & half the neighbourhood disagreed with your choices & progress & started writing their views in the local newspaper..how would you feel? I know I would be gutted.
And so the deluded fans continue to throw themselves under the bus to protect Fanny & the chateau cult are getting up to go to work every day. Going to their jobs, paying their bills, saving up for their annual holidays, having a BBQ at the weekend, buying some new clothes for the summer, taking the kids to school, painting their homes...you know being normal.
Meanwhile defending those who get up when they please, work when they want, spend other people's money, are not accountable to anyone & go on expensive trips at the drop of a hat.
The fools actually think they KNOW the cult members. Pathetic idiots who cannot see their everyday lives juxtaposed against La Lande lives & realise just how lazy & entitled those in the farmhouse are. Putting them up on some sort of pedestal for just doing what we all do in our lives but without sponging off people to pay for it. Idiots, living their lives vicariously through a middle aged spoiled brat & her band of hangers on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Even the chateau fb group is censored.
If SJ would do what she promises to do, her patreon and Youtube would have been doubled by now.

Miss Jarvis,
Where are the accounts?
What's the update on the quotes you received on heating? I want to see them. Quotes aren't given over the phone, so don't fool us.
I want to see the quote for the facade
I want to see the quote for swimming pool
I want to know when you have submitted the plan for the facade. We all know you haven't yet.
I want to know when the lake is put back. The 3 surveys has been completed by now.

Those things can't be done by Cuz, so don't delay them further. Cuz can panel each and every single room in your Royal dump, for the above work he is simply not qualified.
Move woman, mooooove. Get rid of that nail polish wearing, man child. Sit down and start calling and emailing tradesman to get your Royal dump up to standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Channel recommendation.

Justine (clothing/jewellery designer/youtuber) is moving back to France and will be doing renovations on her house.
I love her videos about fashion. She seems very knowledgeable.

Edit:
I've just seen the video. Thank you for reminding me of her channel. I like the way she approaches the renovation, hopefully she'll show more in future vlogs

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I know I am playing catch up here, but what idiot wears high heeled boots 👢 when renovating an old farmhouse? Old Fanny of course AND she climbs ladders in them! OH&S non-existent at Lie Lande.
Stephanie Jarvis is not the only one wearing boots, when pretending to work.

SJ climbing.png

Philip Janssen, pretending to work...
1656150154720.png
1656150181700.png
1656150194419.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Even the chateau fb group is censored.
If SJ would do what she promises to do, her patreon and Youtube would have been doubled by now.

Miss Jarvis,
Where are the accounts?
What's the update on the quotes you received on heating? I want to see them. Quotes aren't given over the phone, so don't fool us.
I want to see the quote for the facade
I want to see the quote for swimming pool
I want to know when you have submitted the plan for the facade. We all know you haven't yet.
I want to know when the lake is put back. The 3 surveys has been completed by now.

Those things can't be done by Cuz, so don't delay them further. Cuz can panel each and every single room in your Royal dump, for the above work he is simply not qualified.
Move woman, mooooove. Get rid of that nail polish wearing, man child. Sit down and start calling and emailing tradesman to get your Royal dump up to standards.
It's almost like Fanny forgets she's recording all of her promises isn't it? Her arrogance that she can literally film herself making future faking plans & that everyone will just blame literally everyone but her or forget what she's said. It's strange that the one person in the middle of all of this inactivity of works going forward is Fanny isn't it? She can try to finger point at everyone else - but if she was on The Apprentice then the finger would be pointed at her..You're Fired.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is the first time we have ever seen any form of structure for the sheep to take cover in. I’m sure it is either Kirsty or Pavlina’s doing.
Actually, no, it's Frank and Ivo, the previous guardeners, who build that thing years ago because they took pity on the sheep. They also fenced that meadow that was previously used by the neighbor for his horses, because the tiny area the sheep were located at before was just not enough in their opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Marie Wiik finds it difficult to give up the free money and is no longer doing YT but short IG clips.
This IG account has 44 followers however, she has 113 patrons. Who is watching???
What happened to the book she wanted to write???
Marie Wiik's patron numbers dropped to a low 73, before she visited Lalande. After her numbers grew over night.
Did Stephanie Jarvis pump those number with a cash infusion??? Was this in exchange for an agreement not to write about SJ and Lalande???
Marie Wiik is correct, it is never to late to change directions. However, doing it publicly, (time and time again), may not be the best choice.
Good to see she is still GREATFUL.

1656151061686.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Marie Wiik finds it difficult to give up the free money and is no longer doing YT but short IG clips.
This IG account has 44 followers however, she has 113 patrons. Who is watching???
What happened to the book she wanted to write???
Marie Wiik's patron numbers dropped to a low 73, before she visited Lalande. After her numbers grew over night.
Did Stephanie Jarvis pump those number with a cash infusion??? Was this in exchange for an agreement not to write about SJ and Lalande???
Marie Wiik is correct, it is never to late to change directions. However, doing it publicly, (time and time again), may not be the best choice.
Good to see she is still GREATFUL.
View attachment 1368606

View attachment 1368605
Something went down there for sure. Good for FRK to not give up and keep hoping something is going to change, but she'd be better of letting go of all these unrealistic dreams and start working her way into reality. It would be a good start when she admits to being a victim of a serious narc, no shame in that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.