The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we apply under the pretext of wanting to become Patreon. We say that we are just in time for Patreon Open Day near LL blah, blah, blah ...
Let's give them some work
Wasn't there some talk a while ago of only certain level Patrons and/or length of time you have been a patron, that you would be entitled to attend the Open Day?
A 3 day event takes months to organise properly with H&S being top priority, let alone organising the necessary catering/equipment hire, applying for the appropriate permits/insurances, speaking to the Mayor, employing catering staff and car park marshals etc. etc.
The HMN couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery let alone a 3 day patron fest!
I agree, would have been a good idea to have put together a FAQ regarding the event on her Patreon channel. Would save a multitude of avoidable enquiries. As for Nutti being the administrator - FORGET IT!
Nutti's newly formed patreon party email account will "allegedly" explode and that will eventually be their excuse, "sorry everybody, our computer just couldn't take the heat and we subsequently lost everybody's enquiries - unfortunately, we will have to cancel the Open Day". :rolleyes:
Stephanie Jarvis will need a truckload of volunteers to help AND, they seem to be v.v. thin on the grounds in recent months for some unknown reason. :confused:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So the patreon day is a tour of the Royal dump and a light lunch? That is a huuuuuge duck you!

She could have taken this opportunity to let her patreons experience the 'magic'.
A proper 2 day event, with good meals and a costumed ball. It would also give the local economy a little boost. Imagine the bagguettes and pain au chocola they needed to purchase.

I guess it's too much to spend money on patreons who has supported her financially for 2.5 years. Mind blown!

Wasn't there some talk a while ago of only certain level Patrons and/or length of time you have been a patron, that you would be entitled to attend the Open Day?
A 3 day event takes months to organise properly with H&S being top priority, let alone organising the necessary catering/equipment hire, applying for the appropriate permits/insurances, speaking to the Mayor, employing catering staff and car park marshals etc. etc.
I agree, would have been a good idea to have put together a FAQ regarding the event on her Patreon channel. Would save a multitude of avoidable enquiries. As for Nutti being the administrator - FORGET IT!
Nutti's newly formed patreon party email account will "allegedly" explode and that will eventually be their excuse, "sorry everybody, our computer just couldn't take the heat and we subsequently lost everybody's enquiries - unfortunately, we will have to cancel the Open Day". :rolleyes:
Stephanie Jarvis will need a truckload of volunteers to help AND, they seem to be v.v. thin on the grounds in recent months for some unknown reason. :confused:
It's set over 3 days however as a patreon you get a tour ans lunch! That's it. Nothing more.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Did you notice she mentions quite often that they are having 'potatoes from the garden'? Needless to say that's another huge lie: with so many people eating there now they would need all the beds in the walled garden filled with potato plants in order to serve their guests. They don't. They buy them cheap in the supermarket. And I've seen them do it: buy the cheapest produce and sell it off as 'from the garden'.

But she's not. Her mother is not rich-rich and has several mortgages on the properties she "owns". She's in debt for providing 'the lifestyle' to her spoiled brad of a daughter, who is now marrying a local guy to make sure she can stick around. That local guy isn't rich-rich either, but at least he has access to a fancy shittoo everybody really likes.

Married has never stopped those porky claws from grabbing whatever she continues to crave. On the contrary, I'd say.
I figured out the lie regarding the potatoes from the vegetable garden- for the amount of guests and staff there for dinner regularly, you would need a small paddock to keep up the supply. What a silly thing to lie over. Many of her patreons (and us) know this stuff, we have grown vegetables, cooked for the masses- this type of lying is quite off and a life long habit obviously. Clara, does her mother ever call her out on this?

Reactions: 29
So do we think he *might* have done some nailing and screwing too ? ;)😜
And CH4 filmed it :sneaky: or Dan filmed it for them. Maybe he did shear the sheep?Chasing the sheep around the property would be the perfect comedy relief for ChateauDIY?

I miss Toblerone David. Whatever happened to him? I don't think we've seen him since the pre-pandemic days.
He definitely 'screwed and nailed' at the shitoo. Very peculiar that these married men come alone to pay her a visit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Stephanie Jarvis also stated that she has 3,500 patrons plus their "plus one" are invited = poss 7,000 attendees.
Then went onto say that they could manage 2/300 people per day = 900 max over the 3 days.
An awful lot of disappointed patrons methinks!
TBH, anybody with any sense would not even contemplate attending as it will be an absolute shambles from start to finish.
Anyone with any professionalism/business sense would just hold their hands up and say, "sorry patrons but I feel that we should postpone the party until next year so I can firmly set a date in the calendar for 2023 now. Plus side is that the heating will have been installed, Grand Salon will be finished/gardens will have matured and I can organise everything perfectly for everybody. I hope you will all understand".
And, obviously, of course they will. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here you go, hot off the press!

Amaury is evidently a master craftsman. Pride in his work, materials and tools. What the duck is he doing there? What is he running away from? His arrival, whilst flash fanny did talk it up, seemed hasty. Then the dash back to UK to collect his equipment with DTM. I figure that was to get in before the brexit deadline. But I have a hunch he is running/hiding/distancing from something!
Other observations... fanny talking to the camera has the par-fect blue/black manicure of Venice but in the garden the chipped red that she scrubbed in the downstairs loo a couple of vlogs back. Still screwing with the timelines, smoke and mirrors. Also in Amaurys workshop, those swallows/Martin's will have already flown the nest by now. Especially with this hot weather. And it is illegal to break the nests in France, hefty fine and possible prison so good to hear him say he wouldn't do it. But I bet she has in the past...

• Heart
Reactions: 35
A terrific, really.interesting BBC series featured well-known chefs (with a fistful of Michelin stars between them) taking the presenter to their favourite places where their hidden gems for food are located. One episode was in Venice. I discovered the episode is on Y,/T, link below.

Stephanie Jarvis would do well to give it a watch as it might encourage her to shed her perpetual.tourist cloak. After all, she says Venice is her dream place. Mucb like everything else.she says, take that with a bucketful of salt.

I based my trip to Vienna on the Rachel Khoo episode 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t think Patron Day will ever happen. If only 3 Patrons show up and take unphotoshopped photos and post what LieLande and the crew really look like, how dirty it is, how the gardens are not thriving, how the building is damp, moldy, gross, garishly decorated, etc., it destroys the LieLande illusion that Fanny has manically created and furiously grifted from the past few years. Think of Jason Dubley (sp?) and his photos of the desolate Shittoo. Those photos added a little realism to the Śhittoo Diaries bullshit Fanny and the battle ax are peddling. Fanny would not be able to control the narrative and hide her dirty secrets,

They could photograph Fanny in all her glory without the LieLande fantasy filter. Wheeeeeeeee!! Indeed!

Couldn’t you just see Patrons asking where their framed photos,artwork, needlepoint is hanging at the Shittoo, and where did Fanny display their great great grandmother’s china?

There will be a cancellation of the event immediately prior to the day it should be happening. Fanny will claim illness, the town council cruelly denying her permission to have her party, some made up emergency with Isabelle, or a local lead on the whereabouts of the accountants and chapel restorer that must be followed up on immediately. Patrons will have travelled to the site only to get turned away. I bet only Amaury, the Argentenian Bully, and Kirsty will be present on the premises to pacify the angry Patrons. That’s so Lie Lande!

Reactions: 34
I figured out the lie regarding the potatoes from the vegetable garden- for the amount of guests and staff there for dinner regularly, you would need a small paddock to keep up the supply. What a silly thing to lie over. Many of her patreons (and us) know this stuff, we have grown vegetables, cooked for the masses- this type of lying is quite off and a life long habit obviously. Clara, does her mother ever call her out on this?
She does not. Isabelle Jarvis does not have any control over her daughter nor her behavior, despite the optics pointing in a different direction. With her flawed upbringing of her unwanted child she is to blame for most of Stephanie Jarvis' dysfunctional love and laughter schemes, but she realized a long time ago it was too late to correct her in any way. That ship has sailed and we all know it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Amaury is evidently a master craftsman. Pride in his work, materials and tools. What the duck is he doing there? What is he running away from? His arrival, whilst flash fanny did talk it up, seemed hasty. Then the dash back to UK to collect his equipment with DTM. I figure that was to get in before the brexit deadline. But I have a hunch he is running/hiding/distancing from something!
Other observations... fanny talking to the camera has the par-fect blue/black manicure of Venice but in the garden the chipped red that she scrubbed in the downstairs loo a couple of vlogs back. Still screwing with the timelines, smoke and mirrors. Also in Amaurys workshop, those swallows/Martin's will have already flown the nest by now. Especially with this hot weather. And it is illegal to break the nests in France, hefty fine and possible prison so good to hear him say he wouldn't do it. But I bet she has in the past...
My nesting Blue Tits fledged on the 21st May, so extraordinarily cute. Unfortunately only 1 of the 3 survived thanks to a predatory neighbourhood cat which had hung around my garden for at least 6 weeks previously.
Not seen him since and next year I am going to put those plastic spikes along my fence/garage roof to deter him. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He definitely 'screwed and nailed' at the shitoo. Very peculiar that these married men come alone to pay her a visit.
Not that peculiar considering the charlataine's preferences for an ultra-hedonistic lifestyle. She looooooves married men as they will eventually all go back to their spouses and not bother her anymore. Also: they are great at keeping her shenanigans secret, as that's in their own best interest too. I've witnessed it countless times over the years and each and every time I am amazed how she gets away with it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Rory, your suggestion of a flyer/email invitation to patrons is far too organised, logical and professional for Fanny and crew.
Oh don't worry. The patreon jungle drums will be beating loud and clear. They'll be smashing that like button to smithereens! I'll laugh my nuts off if all 7,000 patreons reply in the affirmative 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So the patreon day is a tour of the Royal dump and a light lunch? That is a huuuuuge duck you!

She could have taken this opportunity to let her patreons experience the 'magic'.
A proper 2 day event, with good meals and a costumed ball. It would also give the local economy a little boost. Imagine the bagguettes and pain au chocola they needed to purchase.

I guess it's too much to spend money on patreons who has supported her financially for 2.5 years. Mind blown!

It's set over 3 days however as a patreon you get a tour ans lunch! That's it. Nothing more.
It’s all smoke and mirrors. She doesn’t know if it’s 1,2 or 3 days or which of those days it will be. She is just putting it out there. No solid date for planning. She knows not a lot of people will pitch but is making a big song and dance about it. I hope the whole of @Isabelle6541 group arrives. There will be some hard question to has to answer. Oh and she hangs the Marquise apart like a carrot in front of everyone. The room 3000+ patrons have paid for can be seen if you arrive at the chateau.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
De lalacelle still copying off Stephanie, did a vlog Sunday on cottage bathroom through the process, these are just lazy vlogs as already seen. Then thsi Wednesday talk about it Terry birthday today well that was June 15th. Sorry couldn't count the number of times Ash'touched himself" as he off to pick up another volunteer that we meet a forthnight ago.

Selmar I watched it as having difficulty sleeping goes to Tango evening without Tatiana, then to beach where he just films people, had to show his body off going for a swim, its like if Dan can I can. Woman called Gwen comments she sees him at beach and fan, you canjust see the lightbulb light up throughout his boday. You should of talked to me I am just a normal person. Yes he loves the fame just like most of the others.

• Sick
Reactions: 16

I'm not buying this. I think Selmar was infatuated but certainly not consummated.

Could I also point out that SJ is able to hire in caterers for potentially a three day event, (one would assume she has contacted a few companies confirming availability) and yet is unable to find tradesmen to finish her ongoing projects..... something isn't adding up sis.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Stephanie should ask the Patreons to come a few days earlier as they need to help prepare the food and set the tables. Patrons can also help with cleansing. Imagine how many pairs of hands it is with rags and mops.

Something like the Easter party everyone is working on. But well, they are friends so you can ask for help.
My God. Poor people.
I wonder how many of them are actually interested in this event.
And imagine, Dan is filming everything with a drone !!!
BTW why hasn't Dan been filming with a drone lately?

Reactions: 21
I think the La La party is going to be like that Frye festival on Netflix.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s all smoke and mirrors. She doesn’t know if it’s 1,2 or 3 days or which of those days it will be. She is just putting it out there. No solid date for planning. She knows not a lot of people will pitch but is making a big song and dance about it. I hope the whole of @Isabelle6541 group arrives. There will be some hard question to has to answer. Oh and she hangs the Marquise apart like a carrot in front of everyone. The room 3000+ patrons have paid for can be seen if you arrive at the chateau.
And the event is only approximately 9 weeks from today? Fanny knows she can’t get the proper permits in time and her Patrons from the United States would want additional time to make travel plans and get the best airline rates. She doesn’t even know how many people are expected, what days they are expected, and didn’t put a deadline for replying to Ñutty ( who doesn’t open or respond to emails for weeks or months and cannot even open boxes of presents for 6 months at a time)…. Fanny is really jerking the Patrons around that pay for her wasteful extravagant lifestyle. They don’t even have a working landline at the Shittoo and no way for anyone to contact them other than mail or email.

Stephanfraudie is so lazy. She is getting super entitled and sloppy with everything that she touches. She doesn’t care that she lies with every breath she takes. She doesn’t care that her videos are obviously cobbled together at the last minute with old footage or manipulated footage wearing the same clothing for weeks to supply footage to insert into random videos to mislead viewers. She is deliberately trying to mislead Patrons about monies, work at the Shittoo, her traveling and spending, etc. Again, day drinking is not your friend, Fanny the Shittelaine.

Also, WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.