The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just the people all the yuppies want to be partying with in La France Profonde.

Exactly. She lies about the potatoes....this is part of her poverty poseur thing? Which keeps her in granny tat mode? Except for when she breaks out and pisses away thousands on bogus garden furniture designed by Harold and Vera Bloom?
She lies as easily as she breathes. She has done it her entire life. It doesn’t occur to her to tell the truth about anything. It would go against how she has behaved for decades and decades. And she has rarely, if ever, been held accountable for her lies. She just blurts out whatever she thinks will make her look good, irrespective of it truthfulness. She just wants to make herself look paaaaarfect. She has never worked for anyone except for her parents briefly.

But in ebegging for the past couple of years, she essentially has thousands of employers who expect her to keep her promises and be truthful. These are foreign concepts to her.

The little orphan princess thinks she should not have to follow rules, laws, promises, etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not that peculiar considering the charlataine's preferences for an ultra-hedonistic lifestyle. She looooooves married men as they will eventually all go back to their spouses and not bother her anymore. Also: they are great at keeping her shenanigans secret, as that's in their own best interest too. I've witnessed it countless times over the years and each and every time I am amazed how she gets away with it.
Benjamin Franklin on the merits of older women. They don't tell, they don't swell, and they're grateful as hell.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m sure at some point the Patreon event will become known to her regular YouTube audience. I wonder how her obsessed fans will feel about an event they are excluded from attending. Will they be driven to become a Patron driving up her numbers? Or will they be upset even though most of them probably couldn’t attend anyway? So many comment that they feel like friends/family and dream about visiting. And they do contribute to her income.

Will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Reactions: 25
I figured out the lie regarding the potatoes from the vegetable garden- for the amount of guests and staff there for dinner regularly, you would need a small paddock to keep up the supply. What a silly thing to lie over. Many of her patreons (and us) know this stuff, we have grown vegetables, cooked for the masses- this type of lying is quite off and a life long habit obviously. Clara, does her mother ever call her out on this?
Have we ever seen the potato hills?
I agree with you both. 👆 I had a look and this is what I found. By now they should be out of new potatoes. Not sure when Desiree's will be ready.

👇patron flog, @9:10 Kirsty talks about potatoes being planted. Red Desiree potatoes planted, named for Philip Janssen's mother??? đŸ€Ș

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’ve been waiting for you to comment on the wood work we saw. It’s good to hear from someone in the know that we are not all too far off track smelling a rat.
I agree. @JackSpratt's hubby comes in very useful for "real world" in any down to earth reality, self employed scenario and not Lie Lie Land's version.

I also agree that the last minute, additional wood adornment (whatever it is called), requested by SJ is totally unnecessary and obviously time consuming to be hand made by Amaury, when in actual fact it could be purchased far cheaper and less man hours involved. Jeez, it's a bloody HMN, not Versailles. AND, was never, ever installed in that room in the first instance, therefore not restoration. Just another flight of fancy in SJ's fake magical mindset.

Just out of interest, what exactly is the Marquis' apartment as it has always looked to me to be what the original owners would have used as an Estate Office. Was it ever let as a B&B bedroom in the past? As always, just so very confusing. AND, why a hidden door - where is that going to lead to?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Have you noticed all her new dresses this summer are some form of toille de joye?
I wonder if they are zara dresses?

Reactions: 14
I agree with you both. 👆 I had a look and this is what I found. By now they should be out of new potatoes. Not sure when Desiree's will be ready.

👇patron flog, @9:10 Kirsty talks about potatoes being planted. Red Desiree potatoes, named for Philip Janssen's mother. đŸ€Ș

You've certainly missed your vocation @KiKiGee - you should work for the FBI or Scotland Yard. :love:
Or, maybe you do already. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
In his head that properly what he thinking, he could get a brand deal and then in turn become a joke trades man like all the others on British tv,
no one is watching the channel 4 program for trade links, its normal people at home having a good nosy at big houses, why build up a good reputation based on your skills when you could just flash a smile and show some arm on tv and become a novelty act.

The Richmond and Jarvis family “charm” of smoke and mirrors played on a large audience for financial gain. (The Argentenian Bully has no charm.)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree. @JackSpratt's hubby comes in very useful for "real world" in any down to earth reality, self employed scenario and not Lie Lie Land's version.

I also agree that the last minute, additional wood adornment (whatever it is called), requested by SJ is totally unnecessary and obviously time consuming to be hand made by Amaury, when in actual fact it could be purchased far cheaper and less man hours involved. Jeez, it's a bloody HMN, not Versailles. AND, was never, ever installed in that room in the first instance, therefore not restoration. Just another flight of fancy in SJ's fake magical mindset.

Just out of interest, what exactly is the Marquis' apartment as it has always looked to me to be what the original owners would have used as an Estate Office. Was it ever let as a B&B bedroom in the past? As always, just so very confusing. AND, why a hidden door - where is that going to lead to?
The hidden door probably leads to a getaway car for when the taxman finally comes calling.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

I also agree that the last minute, additional wood adornment (whatever it is called), requested by SJ is totally unnecessary and obviously time consuming to be hand made by Amaury, when in actual fact it could be purchased far cheaper and less man hours involved. Jeez, it's a bloody HMN, not Versailles. AND, was never, ever installed in that room in the first instance, therefore not restoration. Just another flight of fancy in SJ's fake magical mindset.s s

Its called the Marquis' apartment because he stayed there at the time the chateau was sold. We don't know what it was originally used for. It's interesting that there are self contained apartments on each end of the u shape but this one has a direct entrance into the chateau. Perhaps a housekeepers accommodation?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And the event is only approximately 9 weeks from today? Fanny knows she can’t get the proper permits in time and her Patrons from the United States would want additional time to make travel plans and get the best airline rates. She doesn’t even know how many people are expected, what days they are expected, and didn’t put a deadline for replying to Ñutty ( who doesn’t open or respond to emails for weeks or months and cannot even open boxes of presents for 6 months at a time)
. Fanny is really jerking the Patrons around that pay for her wasteful extravagant lifestyle. They don’t even have a working landline at the Shittoo and no way for anyone to contact them other than mail or email.

Stephanfraudie is so lazy. She is getting super entitled and sloppy with everything that she touches. She doesn’t care that she lies with every breath she takes. She doesn’t care that her videos are obviously cobbled together at the last minute with old footage or manipulated footage wearing the same clothing for weeks to supply footage to insert into random videos to mislead viewers. She is deliberately trying to mislead Patrons about monies, work at the Shittoo, her traveling and spending, etc. Again, day drinking is not your friend, Fanny the Shittelaine.

Also, WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS!!!
So whose going to be the fall guy? Nattie I’m looking at you

Even if 50 people show up it’s going to be a clusterfrack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It seems that the accountant Andre Beverley Roden based in Suffolk who acts for Aunt/Uncle/Amaury/Gerald might have set the form for Fanny about associations etc & whilst he is based in the UK could it be a generic accountancy tactic not unique to UK? It seems that lack of scrutiny & meetings etc are linked to the issuing of dividends to the shareholders. Whilst this makes sense in a company where there are just one or two directors can it be scaled up to be used for bigger associations such as La Lande?

(Deppenhaugh Care Home directors were Aunt Chantal & Uncle Stephen. The Deppenhaugh changed name to be Oak Grange Hoxne Ltd then to Oak Tree Barns)
Is the smoke & mirrors with regard to the finances because Fanny is paying herself a dividend from the Association?
Amaury Richmond is a director of Oak Tree Barns too, isn't he? Good sleuthing, the plot thickens.

Reactions: 13
I'm Irish and roasting a new potato is sacrilegious to us. A good new potato should be simply steamed with some mint and served with sea salt and quality butter. A meal in itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yep she mentioned this. So they give tours, a light lunch then you take a dump and the portable. After this you will be ushered out.

That's why I think it's really really sad for all her patreons. They will have no place to stay, or relax or experience the fake fairytale la jarvis created for them. Nothing, nada, zilch. Wonder if her patreons will stop being patreons afterwards
I doubt she’ll get any more than a few hundred UK/Euro attendees, definitely well under a thousand including plus-ones.

9 weeks notice
Her Patreons spread across the globe - seems like half are from States, Aus, NZ, Sth Africa, Canada.
Patreons more interested in dream than reality
Limited area accommodation
Tour/luncheon hardly an incentive

Were I an overseas Patreon forking out thousands on an airfare, I’d rather spend the extra buckeroos to stay in the c̶r̶u̶m̶b̶l̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶g̶r̶u̶b̶b̶y̶ edifice than have to search out local innkeepers.

Of course, like as not, I’m wrong and it’ll be like throngs at Buckingham Palace Tea Party with La Chat and Snortalot presiding over thousands as they pretend at HMTQ and PP.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I could be wrong, but I don't expect more than 200 people to show up, and that's being optimistic. Fanny is planning on a low turnout, thus the lack of planning and late notice. Fanny didn't even provide an RSVP deadline so she could confirm numbers, because she's not expecting many guests.
Even 200 people, although small in terms of number of total patrons, is a fairly large crowd of people. To be successful, Fanny should have been planning this event for months before now. This is going to be a fiasco, along the lines of that embarrassing display as a Christie’s Tastemaker. This event will end up being a metaphor for how SJ approaches everything
no plan and by the seat of her pants. Except this time it’s live, with no chance to edit out the bad parts. And you’d better believe there will be plenty of “pink phones” carried by patrons to capture the experience. This thing has disaster written all over it for SJ. We heard she tried using her lawyers to shut down Tattle, but this event may end up causing more damage to her channel, her Patreon, and her brand than she ever thought Tattle did
and all by her own doing!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.