Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vageem95

If Charlotte doesn’t want to miss out on her kids growing up, why doesn’t she start nursery with them? Might help her will her spellings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Dexterina12

Charlotte isn't a carer for her mum her sister is. I care for my mum and I have a 4 year old child and I'm on my arse by the end of the week. Being on benefits isn't what I ever imagined my life would become. Stop shaming people.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Did she honestly try and guilt trip Oliver buy saying Harlow will have a sad depressed mummy. Well maybe you need to get help hun its not up to a man to fix you. Its abusive to blackmail and guilt trip someone to stay with you

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey (any LOD fans here?🤣). That message to Olly saying “thanks for letting H have a sad and depressed mummy” is just so toxic and awful, honestly. What is the need to use your child as a guilt-trip to get your boyfriend of 5 min to stay with you. Just baffling.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Georgethecat

VIP Member
My point is right now I would love to be at home with my babies with my hair and nails done. Instead I'm out trying to make a life for my little ones. I mean we can fully say Charlie has at least worked one day in her life whilst Charlotte seems to have absolutely no intention.
Charlotte got pregnant at twins at 16 , probs not been further than her council estate and not many future prospects especially at the moment. Get yourself booked in for your hair and nails if it's annoying you but char isn't anything to be jealous of , I'm sure you wouldn't want her life. I definitely wouldn't! Much happier having a career and providing for my son , even if it means I have to wait a couple of weeks for an evening appointment haha

• Heart
Reactions: 45

WilmaHun

VIP Member
"I just need to do a quick video to update you all guys. It has been said that I help slide the 🍆 in when Charlotte has a boyfriend. This is absolutely not true hence why she got pregnant so young, she slid it in of her own accord. These rumours are FANBEHAVIOUR"

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Fion__

I actually feel sorry for Laura clearly still being controlled by Morgan. What Morgan says goes. Her silly little rant. spitting her dummy out. Calling people wierdos who was sending her congratulation messages. Nah Morgan your the wierdo. They have even created a Facebook for there 2 year old son. Wtf!!! How can you moan people are sharing your son's pic when you have created his own Facebook profile. No way will my 2 year old have one

• Heart
Reactions: 40

at88

Charlotte has a fungal nail infection on her toes... try and preswade me otherwise 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 38

at88

Do girls realise that buying fake designer gear makes you look poorer than if you didn’t buy any brand related stuff in the first place? 🙈 whenever I see a knock off I think “ew” and “someone’s poor” lmao never “wow look at her with her Chanel chopping board, doing alright for herself ain’t she”

• Haha
Reactions: 37

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Whether a Mum stays at home or goes out to work is irrelevant to me. The thing that pisses me off is that Charlotte is slating those Mums who do work as if they don't care about their kids? That's not on. Some people choose to go out to work FOR their kids, so that they set an example! Bit rich of her to judge working Mums when she's never worked a day in her life.

• Heart

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Charlotte is absolutely dragging her twins up, leaving them in jumperoos for months after they should have been, getting knocked up at 16 , scummy boyfriends who have no job or future and a history of violence, arguing with her family in front of those babies while the scream in the background, can't spell, probably never read a book in her life, doubt she will ever go to college or get a job, probably sees benefits as a lifestyle and the kids will be dragged up to do the exact same. Thing is, she knows nothing else and is extremely uncultured. Wonder how king drugzy's music career is going 😂 I didn't put my kid in nursery til he was walking and talking but always worked part time, now full time and he's absolutely loving nursery... I have a decent wage coming in every month, mortgage, savings, she literally has no idea about the real world.

• Heart