Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie & Brett still being petty
Charlie on a family holding with Oliver
TMG still stealing goss off here

Reactions: 10
Bretts going off the rails.
Rumoured to have been doing drugs for a while.
Muggins is still a knob 🤣

Reactions: 5
also why did this girl reply to oliver in march when they hadn't spoke since october 😂 unless they just didn't save them i guess

Reactions: 2
What a twattish thing to do to try and ruin a little girls holiday. I hope Charlie and Oliver don’t clash over this and just let Harlow enjoy her little hols. I personally think it’s a really nasty thing to do tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can someone explain please? Just came on and the screenshot has gone also I don't follow tmg

Reactions: 4
Yeah I’m blocked by tmg and would appreciate if someone could upload screenshots of the whole post please

Well well well, as much as I agree the timing is nasty. I do believe Oliver has been taking coke, I also think Charlie takes it too (and likely more beside). I think her and Brett's relationship was initially built on "getting off it/on it" whichever term you prefer and as I said before there was a scene on TMYP where Charlie seemed more pissed that Brett could be out doing drugs and she couldn't than anything else. I would have to rewatch the whole lot to find it and its just too painful but I remember it stood out to me as I've said before I also used to be a part of that type of "scene'.
With that said I'm just adding Charlie being a complete hypocrite to her long list of beautiful characteristics. Its getting boring even saying poor Harlow now, please dear God, someone go save that child.

Reactions: 18
To be fair like I know this is gonna be a unpopular opinion but like how rubbish for TMG or the person who’s sending them to come out this now, it’s a coincidence they’ve come out now whilst they’re on holiday. Whilst I don’t agree with any of what Charlie does, let Harlow have a week of being happy. Because these screenshots will only make Charlie, Oliver (and Brett will probs get involved) argue and does Harlow really need that for a week? Just let the little girl have her fun!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Basically Charlie, Harlow and Oliver have gone on a week away to what I’m assuming is butlins but someone correct me here. Charlie has been posting photos and videos of them all looking happy or whatever. TMG has posted screenshots of a girl who was talking to Oliver when him and Charlie were on a break.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I’m normally pretty quiet on this thread and I can’t stand Charlie or Brett but this latest TMG post has really boiled my piss. It’s potentially career destroying for Ollie and unless TMG has actually stood there and watched him sniff the tit then they don’t know that post is true so why post it. Not only that but the timing to ruin a little girls holiday is disgusting

Reactions: 16
Poor Oliver. As much as I think he’s just a massive wet lettuce, this is not fair at all. I’d love to find out who TMG is and ruin her personal life too and see how she likes it. It’s clear she’s just some scrubber with no job and nothing to lose so thinks she’s invincible.

Reactions: 17
Poor Oliver. As much as I think he’s just a massive wet lettuce, this is not fair at all. I’d love to find out who TMG is and ruin her personal life too and see how she likes it. It’s clear she’s just some scrubber with no job and nothing to lose so thinks she’s invincible.
I don’t agree with anything that she does. But she does a good job of keep herself private which these lot can’t seem to do if their life depended on it.

I feel like there is some truth to what Oliver has said about Charlie. She’s obsessed with the drama and Instagram. She posts the same picture every day like the mirror pics and the selfies in the car whenever she gets her nails done it’s the same pic of her nails on the steering wheel😂 It’s literally the same picture just different clothes ffs loool

Reactions: 19
I feel like Oliver is such a drip, if he did Coke, he’d probs collapse. Charlie should leave, grow up and focus on Harlow. Im shocked that social services have not been involved in these two.
They’re LITERALLY the definition of KIDS HAVING KIDS, and let’s be honest- they really really should not be parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In terms of Oliver having loads of time off they get long Easter leave - I know my hubby does. Also annual leave. The other thing I could think of is they’re genuinely getting married and he’s having time off to sort their quarter out etc. My husband got loads of time off when we were getting married housed etc

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.