Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That account, Gothamtea, was probably someone from the show or knows someone from the show. They contributed to the gossip!!
Yep if they didn’t want people to talk about them they would go private on everything and as someone above said .. they don’t need to look on this page!
Did she delete her posts? For some reason I can only see the messages people have replied to, also didn’t see anything about Jane being in hospital due to covid. If it’s true I hope she is better soon 🙏 you’d think Brett would know better than to constantly break lockdown rules whilst his mum was/is in hospital

Did she delete her posts? For some reason I can only see the messages people have replied to, also didn’t see anything about Jane being in hospital due to covid. If it’s true I hope she is better soon 🙏 you’d think Brett would know better than to constantly break lockdown rules whilst his mum was/is in hospital
Tattle has probably booted them due to them arguing and supporting people

Reactions: 4
Think they started threatening members and calling everyone trolls so most likely reported and removed

Honestly all I do is roll my eyes at this thread , it's embarrassing the immaturity of it all

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.