Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
A1D38818-3C8E-4C5F-8303-470610A2CAED.png

I feel a bit sorry for Charlotte. I feel like she will be paranoid about everything she posts. Like how in the caption to this she’s mentioned that Danni is babysitting the girls so that nobody starts talking about where they are. And she is barely away from them anyway. Whereas Charlie is out and about without Harlow all the time and doesn’t seem to care

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So Donna and Charlotte are allowed to comment on gossip pages stating their opinion on other peoples lives but if anyone does it about them they start crying and making videos of how horrible people are 🤔 ok excellent logic

Reactions: 30

at88

She reminds me of those kids in school that would lick their lips too much causing them to have red sore skin all around their mouths 🤣 I’m struggling to see where her lip ends and her face begins 🤢🤯

025A4399-4E60-4FE1-B462-6CEAB79ED07E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

at88

Anyone else dying to see Charlottes toes? They so mysterious always being hidden from us.. neeeed to know what’s wrong with them that she is so self conscious about🤣 and why wear open toed shoes if you hate people seeing your toes 😫

Not embarrassed about any other part of her life, just her toes 😂😫

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
Wow the way Charlotte speaks to people is vile 🤮
I can’t believe she actually just said you can tell your mum shoved you in nursery to be dragged up by strangers 🤬 some people don’t have a choice Charlotte. Maybe that mum has so much debt if she doesn’t work she wouldn’t be able to feed her kids or clothe her kids. Charlotte is at home and has the CHOICE of sending her kids to nursery so she is very lucky. You can’t be a dole dosser for to long Charlotte they will make you get a job even if it’s voluntary work

• Heart

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
Someone contact the photographer on the watermark and let them know. Hopefully they sue
Are they not allowed to post photos with the watermarks on it? Might need to contact the studio 🤔😂

10BF73B3-F88D-4415-A8E7-B0C46B81A244.jpeg

Bloods thicker THEN water. Preswade me otherwise

Last edited:
  • Haha

Georgethecat

VIP Member
wonder what Charlie is going to put above her bed now 😂 imagine having to change your room decor every couple of weeks when you break up with your lad

• Haha

Lilylate

VIP Member
Morgan - FYI, just because you control every aspect of your wife’s life, does not mean you can control everyone else’s. No one cares about your aggressive rant on social media, which, let’s face it, will be more about you trying to prevent Laura from speaking to anyone else but you, and the fact most messages you’re receiving will be highlighting what a possessive, controlling, vile creature you are.
Of all the people on both the TMYAP and TM shows, this is the couple that needs the most intervention. Those poor children being brought into the world around someone like Morgan. I shudder to think what will become of them, I really do..

_basic_

VIP Member
So Harlow stayed at Charlie’s mums the night before her birthday is that right? So neither of her parents woke up with their child on her second birthday? So that Charlie could sort her party stuff? Please correct me if I’m wrong and Brett saying “I have all my appointments on the day I don’t have Harlow” it’s her fucking birthday mate. These shit houses do not deserve that sweet girl. All judgement will be revoked when someone confirms that one of her parents woke up with her on her birthday, thanks.

Reactions: 29

Catsntats

Oh Jesus the ‘thank you for letting Harlow now have a sad depressed mummy’ what the fuck??? who would even say that???

• Wow

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
Love how Charlotte starts every post about tattle with “I’ve just been sent this” if she genuinely didn’t look and was just reacting to being sent things she wouldn’t need to try and make a point of how she was “sent it” every time 🤣 Charlotte, you’ve already said on live before that you come on here hahahaha

• Haha

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
Charlotte doesn’t want the twins in nursery being “around strangers” so are they not going to school either? because I’m pretty sure she won’t know the teachers there either 😴😴
Doesn’t want them “around strangers” in a setting that will help them develop and where staff members are qualified and dbs checked..but will introduce them to her new boyfriends on pretty much the first day she’s met them. Seems legit. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Scar14

VIP Member
Can I just remind everyone that Charlotte lives with her mother. She doesn’t have bills or rent to pay. She has to buy necessities for the girls but that’s it. She obviously saves the rest to treat herself or the girls which is fair enough. If I was her I’d be saving for the future but each to their own.
I think it’s frustrating that she’s never worked before and that she’ll probably keep using the girls as an excuse to not work, but to shame someone for being on benefits like they’re not allowed to get their hair done for the first time in probably over a year is ridiculous.

• Heart

Ishallnotbenamed

Chatty Member
I’d love to sit at home all day and watch my child. But I’ve got a mortgage to pay. I ain’t going to sit and not work. Does not mean by child isn’t loved or care about.

Marie958519

Maybe she should put her twins in childcare seeing as they are 2 and a half, can barely speak, constantly have dummies in their mouths and are up screaming at 10pm.

Sending them to nursery a few days a week might actually let them exert their energy more than the occassional visit to the park so they are tired at a reasonable time for their age, and might help them catch up on their milestones so Charlotte can maybe let them go down the slide all by themselves eventually.

I imagine those poor children get very minimal stimulation at home and she has a right cheek to slate any mother who has to put their child in nursery to be 'dragged up'. If anyone's children are being 'dragged up' it's hers.

Oh but at least they have the newest clothes from River Island eh?

• Heart