Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pandanine

The screenshots on the previous page

ahh, thought it was something new brett had posted
The screenshots on the previous page

I think the videos of the way she spoke to him, the constant screenshots online of what she wants us to see, the constant stalking, always meddling with his relationships. She needs to let him live his life and move on

Did anyone see DonDons new hair colour? It totally changes her and suits her very well!
ahh thought it was something new brett had posted

mileinmyslippers

I feel like Oliver is such a drip, if he did Coke, he’d probs collapse. Charlie should leave, grow up and focus on Harlow. Im shocked that social services have not been involved in these two.
They’re LITERALLY the definition of KIDS HAVING KIDS, and let’s be honest- they really really should not be parents.
agree they’re all just acting their age. But sadly theres a little girl getting dragged up through it all.

at88

More than happy to agree to disagree with you on the difference of opinion.. but I agree we should put this to bed now

Scar14

VIP Member
Yeah I’m blocked by tmg and would appreciate if someone could upload screenshots of the whole post please

Kalds

How is everyone seeing their holiday? She hasn’t posted on her stories for a few days 👀