Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The filler is right up to her nose 😟 it really isn’t a good look. She’s obviously got used to them being the previous size and felt she needed them bigger but at what point do you stop?
I thought she said in a live a while ago that she was getting them dissolved?

Reactions: 4
I thought she said in a live a while ago that she was getting them dissolved?
I’m sure she only said that because sassi said she was gonna get hers done. Charlie literally put it on her story not long after sassi and I can’t see that as a coincidence

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she only said that because sassi said she was gonna get hers done. Charlie literally put it on her story not long after sassi and I can’t see that as a coincidence
I second this. It’s like Charlie jumped on the band wagon then thought otherwise

Reactions: 5
I second this. It’s like Charlie jumped on the band wagon then thought otherwise
Yeah, it was around the time she was up sassi’s and Ambers backsides. Constantly, commenting every 5 seconds on their lives and that. Like she was trying to join in the cool kids gang 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 it’s just very weird to me

Reactions: 9
Yeah, it was around the time she was up sassi’s and Ambers backsides. Constantly, commenting every 5 seconds on their lives and that. Like she was trying to join in the cool kids gang 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 it’s just very weird to me
maybe she thought she could get a slot on teen mom uk now Megan's left, like the teen mom 2 girls got recast from y&p in the US

Reactions: 6
She reminds me of those kids in school that would lick their lips too much causing them to have red sore skin all around their mouths 🤣 I’m struggling to see where her lip ends and her face begins 🤢🤯

025A4399-4E60-4FE1-B462-6CEAB79ED07E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I wonder if she was just gonna get them dissolved because Oliver wanted her to and now that they’ve broken up she’s changed her mind
Charlie hunny you’ll look 10x better without the filler I PROMISE you

Reactions: 13
Sorry if it's been said before.. But Charlie's eyebrows really bug me! Why is 1 arched n much higher😂

Reactions: 10
Wow these incredibly desperate posts have actually almost got me feeling sorry for charlie!!! She must be seriously skint!! I think it’s time to give up the dream of being an influencer and go get yourself a real career girl! It ain’t gonna happen 🥴
56DB9852-4718-46BB-9CF7-DD4380A87DC5.jpeg

Stick a £50.00 targeted ad on FB and hit the right people 💋

I would never use an influencer to advertise my business, nevermind one with a rep like hers!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do girls realise that buying fake designer gear makes you look poorer than if you didn’t buy any brand related stuff in the first place? 🙈 whenever I see a knock off I think “ew” and “someone’s poor” lmao never “wow look at her with her Chanel chopping board, doing alright for herself ain’t she”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Do girls realise that buying fake designer gear makes you look poorer than if you didn’t buy any brand related stuff in the first place? 🙈 whenever I see a knock off I think “ew” and “someone’s poor” lmao never “wow look at her with her Chanel chopping board, doing alright for herself ain’t she”
I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks this. Honestly since when does Chanel even make chopping boards? I would rather save up and buy the actual brand bags and that new or second hand then buy fakes. Quality over quantity as they say

Reactions: 11
Looks like her shitting coffee isn’t doing too well with the small amount of orders she’s just posted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.