Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how Charlotte starts every post about tattle with “I’ve just been sent this” if she genuinely didn’t look and was just reacting to being sent things she wouldn’t need to try and make a point of how she was “sent it” every time 🤣 Charlotte, you’ve already said on live before that you come on here hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Unpopular opinion time but I’ve actually warmed to Charlotte.. in recent times she’s actually come across well and you can tell she loves her girls and they are well looked after. They are always fed a variety of meals.. sadly same can’t be said about Charlie... Charlie and Brett are just a car crash it’s awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is she so bothered that someone’s pointed out that she’s posted a watermarked picture? If I was her I’d probably take more offence at calling the super duper sparkly chopping board 🤣 Also imagine thinking your being helpful sending people posts about themselves (I don’t think Charlotte does read here) when they have already said they don’t look and have no intention of looking.

Reactions: 7
So whose gonna take one for the team and email mtv to ask them to prove I don’t even know what about this photo shoot? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she always say go look after your kids? I haven’t got any, stop making yourself look stupid on social media and look after yours 😂
It’s funny because it’s my post the uploaded and said to look after your kids. I don’t have any but have lost 2. Her comments don’t bother me at all but it just shows how immature and reckless she really is 😂😅

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It’s funny because it’s my post the uploaded and said to look after your kids. I don’t have any but have lost 2. Her comments don’t bother me at all but it just shows how immature and reckless she really is 😂😅
So sorry to hear this💔 sending my love❤
She definitely needs to be careful with what she’s saying

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry to hear that ❤ I actually thought that when I read it - she’s not clever enough to think about things like that though!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Charlotte is probably one of those who go round Facebook and that and say “you don’t understand, you don’t have kids” or in a arguement goes “have you got any kids?” Like having kids is the only legitimate thing going and your opinion or logic is only varied if you have children 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Like please people can have bloody empathy who don’t have children and even then just because you have children doesn’t make you any superior.
Like would she have the same mindset if she didn’t have the twins or say the same things if she didn’t give birth?

Reactions: 14
“Go look after your kids” yet if anyone made a comment like that about her she would also KICK off trying to call people out and hunt people down 😂 ... double standards ✌

Reactions: 14
I’ve been warming to Charlotte, like FairPlay to her at 18/19 there would be no way I would’ve coped with twins! I struggled with a single turdler, I have to say for me the only thing that lets her down is her mouth. I can imagine her being one of those loud mouthed mums in the playground who stands around just shouting their kids whilst their kids are all over the climbing frames haha “FaN bEhAvIoUr”. Her girls are growing up so so fast it’s crazy, they’re super cute as well. You can tell they’re just so cheeky and full of personality😍. However, She shouldn’t throw around “go look after your kids” she don’t know anyone’s circumstances. I wonder if TMG or Chodddzzzz will fill us with any drama 😴

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.