Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
am i the only one who can see skin in the middle? have i had too many gins? 🥴🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought it was just my warped mind when I looked and thought they were crotch less shorts, I’m glad my people are here too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That old chestnut. The same pose on the same bed with those pjs being desperate.
I know like I havent been on Instagram since the summer and I wasn't reading this thread because I wasn't seeing them on Instagram, but when I saw this I thought same old same old somethings never change

Reactions: 1
Not gonna lie it kinda annoys me how Charlotte has the money to get her hair and nails done and pamper herself 😑 Some of us are still WORKING with mad split ends and stumpy nails. Carry on hun whilst we pay for it. 😒😑

Reactions: 19
I wish Charlotte would takes those vile hood furs off, its bloody spring/summer no need for them, give them a good wash and brush 🤢🤢🤮 there been on since the girls was born

Not gonna lie it kinda annoys me how Charlotte has the money to get her hair and nails done and pamper herself 😑 Some of us are still WORKING with mad split ends and stumpy nails. Carry on hun whilst we pay for it. 😒😑
Tbh she may have saved up for them or her mum has treated her? Its not like she's always having her hair done ect, I harldy see her post anything about buying for herself. Unlike Charlie with new nails & eyelashes every other weeks and she doesnt work by the looks of it now

Reactions: 27
My point is right now I would love to be at home with my babies with my hair and nails done. Instead I'm out trying to make a life for my little ones. I mean we can fully say Charlie has at least worked one day in her life whilst Charlotte seems to have absolutely no intention.

Reactions: 16
My point is right now I would love to be at home with my babies with my hair and nails done. Instead I'm out trying to make a life for my little ones. I mean we can fully say Charlie has at least worked one day in her life whilst Charlotte seems to have absolutely no intention.
I agree with you🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 3
Charlotte got pregnant at twins at 16 , probs not been further than her council estate and not many future prospects especially at the moment. Get yourself booked in for your hair and nails if it's annoying you but char isn't anything to be jealous of , I'm sure you wouldn't want her life. I definitely wouldn't! Much happier having a career and providing for my son , even if it means I have to wait a couple of weeks for an evening appointment haha

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Charlotte got pregnant at twins at 16 , probs not been further than her council estate and not many future prospects especially at the moment. Get yourself booked in for your hair and nails if it's annoying you but char isn't anything to be jealous of , I'm sure you wouldn't want her life. I definitely wouldn't! Much happier having a career and providing for my son , even if it means I have to wait a couple of weeks for an evening appointment haha
Not quite jealous, I just find it annoying that people who do nothing seem to have it all. I have worked since 15, had babies young also, it doesn't stop you. Those twins are old enough for her free hours at nursery so what is her excuse? Oh she "doesn't want to expose them to covid" Yet will have multiple people in her home, visit hair salons and nail salons whilst we all keep the systems running. Having a career is great and providing for the kiddos is awesome but I feel like I miss out on so much sometimes. Maybe I'm just grouchy because I reaaaaaaally want my hair done 😩😂 But yeah vent over 😂

• Wow
Not quite jealous, I just find it annoying that people who do nothing seem to have it all. I have worked since 15, had babies young also, it doesn't stop you. Those twins are old enough for her free hours at nursery so what is her excuse? Oh she "doesn't want to expose them to covid" Yet will have multiple people in her home, visit hair salons and nail salons whilst we all keep the systems running. Having a career is great and providing for the kiddos is awesome but I feel like I miss out on so much sometimes. Maybe I'm just grouchy because I reaaaaaaally want my hair done 😩😂 But yeah vent over 😂

Thats how life works sometimes unfortunately some people don't wont to work and have it alot easier and some people don't , p.s I really want mine doing too but I've bought my 3 boys summer outfits instead 🤦🏼‍♀️ mom life

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I mean I would like to hope Charlotte didn’t pay for those nails anyway 😂😂 and the video of her stroking the the babies face was obviously to show them off

• Haha
I’d rather not pay my hard earned money getting my eyelashes eyebrows and nails done if I’m going to look like Charlie 😳 I’d rather look oh so natural 🥰

Reactions: 6
I’d rather not pay my hard earned money getting my eyelashes eyebrows and nails done if I’m going to look like Charlie 😳 I’d rather look oh so natural 🥰
cmon, I’m not new to this thread but slating someone’s looks is lower than low, just don’t be that person.

Reactions: 3
cmon, I’m not new to this thread but slating someone’s looks is lower than low, just don’t be that person.
I can’t be the only person that think those eyelashes are ridiculous she can barely see out, her eyebrows she got his and hers matching with Oliver and those nails must be full of germs there much to long. She is naturally an attractive girl I just, IMO think those lashes and lip fillers do her any justice

Reactions: 28
There’s a difference in slating someones actual looks which they cannot help like taking the mick out of their body or face, but if someone gets ridiculous eyelashes or huge plumped up lips, I don’t see why thats inappropriate to talk about. Plenty of people in the public eye make huge disasters (like lots of people getting filler dissolved) and it’s always up for discussion.

Reactions: 22
Is Charlie hinting for freebie drinks again putting up a random story of her table number

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.