Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlottes girls can we just appreciate them😳😍 I understand how hard it must be not having the babies father present and especially having two toddlers my god I struggled with my son when he was a turdler. The girls are always well dressed, look like they eat amazingly, eat a good range of food and they’ve came on loads!! I don’t understand why they’re not in nursery but then again I couldn’t imagine sending my son to a brand new nursery when there’s Covid flying about but that’s just me! Must be so hard knowing your mum is terminally ill and seeing it everyday - my dad is terminally ill and I’m thankful I don’t live at home Cus I know I’d be such a mess dealing with it all. I also agree with Donna not being able to cope with the girls by herself - newborns yeah but toddlers my good they’re hard work hence why I say TURDler instead of toddler.

wonder if cHodddddz will give us any drama tonight
To be honest, with her mothers health condition, I can understand that she doesn't put her toddlers in nursery.

However at same time I believe she wasnt to strict with restrictions.

Reactions: 3
Charlottes girls can we just appreciate them😳😍 I understand how hard it must be not having the babies father present and especially having two toddlers my god I struggled with my son when he was a turdler. The girls are always well dressed, look like they eat amazingly, eat a good range of food and they’ve came on loads!! I don’t understand why they’re not in nursery but then again I couldn’t imagine sending my son to a brand new nursery when there’s Covid flying about but that’s just me! Must be so hard knowing your mum is terminally ill and seeing it everyday - my dad is terminally ill and I’m thankful I don’t live at home Cus I know I’d be such a mess dealing with it all. I also agree with Donna not being able to cope with the girls by herself - newborns yeah but toddlers my good they’re hard work hence why I say TURDler instead of toddler.

wonder if cHodddddz will give us any drama tonight
I agree. Compared to this time last year, Charlotte has really bloomed as a mother and as a person. She's a lot more private about her life and seems to be engaging a lot more with her girls

Reactions: 12
Hats off to Charlotte lately she seems to be doing really well, I’m a single mum to a 5 year old and dad isn’t around so I know how tough it can be. Definitely think nursery would be great for them though, or maybe even some mum and toddler groups now that they’re back on.

Reactions: 2
Charlie and I quote ‘I used to be a crazy party animal and now I’m weeks away from becoming a mum, what a year’ they definitely met off their faces at a festival 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Charlie is pretty with a good figure, she just has the worst dress sense
i wonder if it's an area thing, because i'm only a couple years older than charlie and we all dress in like jeans and a nice top when we go out, if anyone's from doncaster is that just how people dress to go out up there? nothing wrong with it, just curious as charlie seems to dress up a lot more than my friends and i do x

Reactions: 3
Sorry it’s her new photo with Oliver ‘happy always’ hun, are you seeing what we see?😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i wonder if it's an area thing, because i'm only a couple years older than charlie and we all dress in like jeans and a nice top when we go out, if anyone's from doncaster is that just how people dress to go out up there? nothing wrong with it, just curious as charlie seems to dress up a lot more than my friends and i do x
Yep, girls get really dressed up here. Not really when they’re going to pubs but when clubs are open people go all out with the bodycon dresses etc. I was surprised when I lived in Leicester and went out for the first time and pretty much everyone was in jeans and a nice top. I know a girl who spends hundreds on dresses for going out round town and pays to get her makeup professionally done, ridiculous in my opinion.
That being said, her outfit definitely isn’t flattering for her. It’s the blazer for me

Charlie isn’t a bad looking girl at all, she looks really pretty in her recent. She just does not dress well to suit her figure

I think its Charlie's eyelashes that get me. If she took them off (or toned them down) I think she'd actually look a lot better!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.