Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brett crying over Charlie speaking to his exs and now he's crawling up Oliver's asshole... my g šŸ™„ okaaaay hun. Absolute bunch of plebs this lot. Poor Harlow stuck in between it all.
I took his comment as "my g" as him being a bit sarcastic, a bit like "welcome to the club" sort of thing

Reactions: 27
I took his comment as "my g" as him being a bit sarcastic, a bit like "welcome to the club" sort of thing
Either way he was soooo upset about Charlie getting in touch with his ex's, why's he involving himself in this latest drama. Clearly not learned a thing.

Reactions: 2
Either way he was soooo upset about Charlie getting in touch with his ex's, why's he involving himself in this latest drama. Clearly not learned a thing.
Defo not the same as befriending girls to purposely ruin a relationship. To be fair I think he dealt with oli playing daddy day care well and literally like another poster said is just laughing off the situation as he has been there too. Donā€™t think heā€™ll be sitting in cars following Charlie down the road with oli anytime soon so a comment isnā€™t that deep is it?

Reactions: 22
God I love this threadšŸ˜‚ Brett and Charlie really are the gift that keeps on givingšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Defo not the same as befriending girls to purposely ruin a relationship. To be fair I think he dealt with oli playing daddy day care well and literally like another poster said is just laughing off the situation as he has been there too. Donā€™t think heā€™ll be sitting in cars following Charlie down the road with oli anytime soon so a comment isnā€™t that deep is it?
It's all pathetic and removed any sympathy I had for Brett after his 'leaked' messages yesterday... no it's not that deep just my opinion. And is following someone in a car worse than attacking a car and smashing off the wing mirror? To me, it's all disgusting behaviour of immature chavs.

Reactions: 6
There all going to be riddled in sti soon, if there not careful enough could even get hiv ect,... there all just sleeping around!. Absolute tramps!. I feel sorry for Harlow!.

I think they all need to take a trip to health clinic and get tested

Reactions: 10
There all going to be riddled in sti soon, if there not careful enough could even get hiv ect,... there all just sleeping around!. Absolute tramps!. I feel sorry for Harlow!.

I think they all need to take a trip to health clinic and get tested
I didnā€™t know if I was just being old when I immediately thought why canā€™t they all just stop bed hopping? Honestly itā€™s grimy as hell the way they are all carrying on. Iā€™m sure I never acted like that at their age and I wasnā€™t an angel. How embarrassing having it all play out like that their parents must be so proud šŸ¤®

Reactions: 12
I didnā€™t know if I was just being old when I immediately thought why canā€™t they all just stop bed hopping? Honestly itā€™s grimy as hell the way they are all carrying on. Iā€™m sure I never acted like that at their age and I wasnā€™t an angel. How embarrassing having it all play out like that their parents must be so proud šŸ¤®
Absolutely grim!. They dont have no self respect and poor Harlow is going to see what her parents are like due to there own down fall!.

Reactions: 7
This has made my bleeping day. I love the drama between Brett and Charlie, and Oliver is just a docile prick who doesnā€™t know if heā€™s coming or going (literally). Thank you God for blessing us with some entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she honestly try and guilt trip Oliver buy saying Harlow will have a sad depressed mummy. Well maybe you need to get help hun its not up to a man to fix you. Its abusive to blackmail and guilt trip someone to stay with you

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh Jesus the ā€˜thank you for letting Harlow now have a sad depressed mummyā€™ what the duck??? who would even say that???

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Charlie is toxic and manipulative, we saw what she said on text messages to Brett and now her saying to Oliver ā€œthank you for making Harlow have a depressed mummyā€ or whatever she said. Toxic behaviour!

Reactions: 13
The only person I feel sorry for in all this childish drama is Harlow who had her dad move out and oli move in and now suddenly leave the poor child must be so confused

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.