Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually convinced Charlies first thoughts are social media when anything kicks off. Imagine constantly sending your dirty laundry to public pages... espcially after throwing a tantrum about them the other month. Put your phone down and focus on bettering your daughters life.

Reactions: 16
Charlotte has a fungal nail infection on her toes... try and preswade me otherwise 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Charlotte has a fungal nail infection on her toes... try and preswade me otherwise 💀
Or it could be a bunion? Isn't it always the big toes she puts emojis on? No hate Charlotte; we're just curious as to what the issue is as you've gone to extreme lengths here 🤔

Reactions: 4
3D89141C-AA1F-46A4-B286-F10432B3AFA7.png
Did anyone else see this in Charlie’s Instagram post and have to do a double take/zoom in?😂😂 oops just my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still think her and Oliver will get back together. She has no self respect and is way to attached and is craving that perfect family
Without a doubt. Oliver will soon be missing her and he’ll beg for her back. Then she’ll soon be all over the gram saying it’s the ‘happiest I’ve ever been’

Reactions: 12
Bet Charlie’s been up all night googling “how to get him back” play hard to get ✍🏻Do you✍🏻Look like you’re living your best life ✍🏻 Post sexy lingerie pics ✍🏻 Act like you’re talking to other guys✍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Reading all this playground stuff just makes me so glad for my boring married life and binge watching Grand Designs. How does she find the energy to chase these boys who evidently are too immature to be a father figure to what should be the most important person, her daughter!

Reactions: 21
Without a doubt. Oliver will soon be missing her and he’ll beg for her back. Then she’ll soon be all over the gram saying it’s the ‘happiest I’ve ever been’
He already said “Charlie knows I never slept with her” and I can quite believe that if he promises her that she will believe him and he will slag the other girl off and blame her. Charlie believed it wasn’t Oliver wanting to meet up with another girl when he was drunk. It’s all messed up and not healthy at all

Reactions: 10
i think charlie will grow up when she stops placing all of her self worth on boys and being in a relationship, and honestly, good luck to her cause it’s a hard thing to do and i hope she gets there

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.