Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling she reunites with Brett 🤣🤣
You might have a point considering she’s always interfering with his relationships then befriending his ex’s...also sending him messages to come over for a shag because she’s broke up with Oli 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
You might have a point considering she’s always interfering with his relationships then befriending his ex’s...also sending him messages to come over for a shag because she’s broke up with Oli 🤣🤣
Back together better than ever engaged and baby number 2

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t know how Charlie expects people to feel sorry for her after the absolute tit show that she creates in her life! Post pics and sends messages that shows she’s not only a manipulator but she’s toxic as well and doesn’t give a tit about hurting other people. Sorry Charlie I think people are all out of fucks to give 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Donna is probably one of those mums who are to heavily involved in her kids lives like if you’re in a relationship with one of her kids you’re in a relationship with her also.
No wonder Char is single again.... Don's is prob there trying to guide the 🍆 in just right

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"I just need to do a quick video to update you all guys. It has been said that I help slide the 🍆 in when Charlotte has a boyfriend. This is absolutely not true hence why she got pregnant so young, she slid it in of her own accord. These rumours are FANBEHAVIOUR"

• Haha
Reactions: 45
"I just need to do a quick video to update you all guys. It has been said that I help slide the 🍆 in when Charlotte has a boyfriend. This is absolutely not true hence why she got pregnant so young, she slid it in of her own accord. These rumours are FANBEHAVIOUR"
Honestlyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I live in Doncaster & just read a local newspaper report on a girl whose car was shot at (she wasn’t in the vehicle), girls name Rebecca Huggins! 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.