Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for Harlow so much :(. It makes me sad how innocent she is and the fact her mum is only really arsed when she hasn’t got a current supply.

Reactions: 13
I know, just imagine the type of person she will end up being with these as her role models 😨 poor thing

Reactions: 8
It’s a shame she realises how much she needs and loves Harlow when she has no one else. I know it literally last days and that’s really sad

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Charlie will now just post pix of her and Harlow saying "me and you forever" type of comments. Which is GOOD in one way but in another its not because she only uses the poor child when she's single or to try and look good to some lad. She needs to be on her own now for a good length of time before she jumps into the next mistake. Also stop introducing your kid to these "men" ....

Reactions: 19
I don’t understand the video of Oli in the bed. Is he at the girls house? Or at the mans house?
i don’t know if it gets lost in translation but the guy in the video says “my son” so it confused my poor French self haha

Does anyone have a screenshot of the video?
Can’t wait for all the mirror pics of Charlie in her pjs on the bed now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand the video of Oli in the bed. Is he at the girls house? Or at the mans house?
i don’t know if it gets lost in translation but the guy in the video says “my son” so it confused my poor French self haha
I think oli is lying the girls home in her bed..the babys dad must have walked in on them to collect his son and that's why he'd videoing it . Oli says its apparently his friend and nothing happened but he's deffo lying 😅

I think oli is lying the girls home in her bed..the babys dad must have walked in on them to collect his son and that's why he'd videoing it . Oli says its apparently his friend and nothing happened but he's deffo lying 😅
Ooooh that makes a lot more sense now! Thank you!
yeah right... his “friend”. He really thinks we were born yesterday

where has this screenshot come from? Why does it say add comment as teenmomuk_gossip in the comment box 👀 TMG is that you? Lol
Nah I looked and seems that screenshot has come from the pages story that they put on

Reactions: 1
Nah I looked and seems that screenshot has come from the pages story that they put on
I did think it may have came from a story but thought I couldn’t let it pass me by without asking 😩😂 I don’t follow TMG so didn’t know if she had posted it on her story too

Reactions: 5
The picture Charlie put up about taking someone’s man😂😂 I think you were the toxic one hun

Reactions: 4
Why in Charlie’s last pic in her story does she look about 10 but with mahoosive lips she’s very odd

Reactions: 2
Is her eye ok here ? Just looks weird like she has pink eye lol or maybe just can't open them properly anymore
That isn’t her car not being weird lol my sister has a newer corsa an the handles ain’t like that on the roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.