Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chatlie still has the necklace and bracelet set that oli got her for christmas on tho ?

Chatlie still has the necklace and bracelet set that oli got her for christmas on tho ?
She might just really like the set. An ex bought me Tiffany jewellery that I still wear because I love it so much. Why stop wearing something you really like, just because you’re not with the person who bought it for you anymore? (Aside from an engagement ring of course) 🙂...

Reactions: 14
I reckon this time around because he broke up with her she’s waiting to see if he’ll come back so they can work it out and be ‘the happiest I’ve ever been’ on the grid again. I hope he just runs a mile so she can just be a mum and stop trying to force this perfect family image. She can’t stay alone but she never seems happy or content with anyone she’s with and both oli and Brett have proved with their messages she is a manipulator and toxic. She needs therapy and ideally her and Brett get parenting classes and focus on their little girl instead of using her as a prop for social media and family holidays.

Edit: not that I’m JUST blaming her but she has Harlow the most especially as she isn’t working and if you are saying you’re depressed because a relationship has failed and it affects your ability to be a mum, then perhaps stay single for now. All of them in the picture have been at fault though so I don’t want it to seem like I’m just putting it on her!

Reactions: 11
Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey (any LOD fans here?🤣). That message to Olly saying “thanks for letting H have a sad and depressed mummy” is just so toxic and awful, honestly. What is the need to use your child as a guilt-trip to get your boyfriend of 5 min to stay with you. Just baffling.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey (any LOD fans here?🤣). That message to Olly saying “thanks for letting H have a sad and depressed mummy” is just so toxic and awful, honestly. What is the need to use your child as a guilt-trip to get your boyfriend of 5 min to stay with you. Just baffling.
That was wrong in so many levels and this is why you don’t introduce your child to your new fling so soon. Oliver shouldn’t even have to think of Harlow in that sense so soon

Reactions: 17
shes desperately clutching at straws. Muster some dignity and move on 😂

Reactions: 7
Charlie sent messages in between her and Oliver, why just why!.. block and leave it!. No one needs to read your messages!. Grow the duck up!. He cheated on you!. Move on!. You shouldn't need a man to make you feel loved and special!. She needs to learn some self love!. I dont get why they always want to air there dirty laundry

Reactions: 16
Charlie sent in messaged between her and Oliver, why just why!.. block and leave it!. No one needs to read your messages!. Grow the duck up!. He cheated on you!. Move on!. You shouldn't need a man to make you feel loved and special!. She needs to learn some self love!. I dont get why they always want to air there dirty laundry
Sjes broken and empty apparently. Honestly she becomes so attached so quickly its worrying. He cheated ... get her big girl pants on and be a mum and stop trying to get the sympathy vote . Your as toxic and vice as each other

Reactions: 16
Charlie sent messages in between her and Oliver, why just why!.. block and leave it!. No one needs to read your messages!. Grow the duck up!. He cheated on you!. Move on!. You shouldn't need a man to make you feel loved and special!. She needs to learn some self love!. I dont get why they always want to air there dirty laundry
Is this a new post? Screenshots please I don't follow tmg

Good lord my brain can barely take that in. What an embarrassment. These people need to get a life, get a job and stop texting like they are in year 9...

Reactions: 11
That other girl sounds like a right mug😂 I do feel bad for Charlie but this is why she shouldn’t have jumped into a relationship after Brett, she needs to learn to be alone

Reactions: 19
What does charlie actually get out of sending all these screenshots to tmt?! How can anyone want that many people to know her business

Reactions: 20
They’re all so embarrassing oh my gosh. She publicly posted she’s single and then they’re still messaging and meeting up to get back together? They are acting like they are in secondary school it’s just so boring now. I said it already but she needs to leave these BOYS alone and focus on her daughter as she won’t set a very good example being so needy and dependent on a man for happiness!

Reactions: 17
They’re all so embarrassing. Charlie needs to remember that she’s a mother first - come off social media for a bit, stop getting into drama and focus on her baby. Why would anyone want their private messages splashed across Instagram on a gossip account? And then to be commenting about how empty she feels.... she literally lives for her life to play out in public, it’s quite sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.