Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she legit sitting in a bar with her phone on charge? Maybe if she wasn’t on the bastard thing every 5 minutes then she wouldn’t need to bring a charger on a night out 🤦🏼‍♀️
Think it’s an old pic, you can’t sit indoors in bars it’s only outside sitting areas until the 17th May

Welllll when she brags about buying her twins expensive clothing all the time it does grate on you a bit when you feel like you’re working your life away for pennies whilst these people sit around having a jolly with their family all day. So yeah, I will moan!! And no, we don’t all pay taxes.. only those who actually work do!
Thing is I understand the frustration, I know a family round here where not a single member of the family has ever worked and the mum popped out 8 kids and tried to make out the two youngest have something wrong with them to try and get extra money. She threw her daughter out because her daughter had a baby and she wouldn’t let her claim for the baby while living at home. Mum spends most of the money on ache to sit out in the front with her sisters fo drink letting kids run wild and makes out they tit rainbows and unicorns. But the expensive stuff they get they don’t buy it with UC they get it all on contract and then change the SIM card and that so they get it free they don’t care it’ll effect there credit score or they go an get pay day loans 🤷🏼‍♀️ So really I feel sorry for them having to live that life trying to do one over company’s and actually getting into debt.

how do we know Charlotte didn’t get a loan or what not to help pay get her hair done? Or that she went to a cheap hairdresser?

I work and on average a hairdresser change around £80-120 for what I get done but my hairdresser charges £45 for exactly the same thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
At least someone can understand it’s frustrating. Don’t think I’ve really “shamed” anyone just said that it’s frustrating to see.. Yeah hope she didn’t get a loan for that, very silly move to make for anyone really! Honestly I do get why people need to be on benefits, but my point was that they seem to be able to live a better life than myself/ others I know who work full time (based on what they post) with their 2 year olds sporting river island outfits x 2 and hair salon trips etc. Stop getting butt hurt over a comment on a gossip forum, it’s not a personal attack, it’s an opinion and you’re all quite happy to comment on other things which don’t relate to you.
Think it’s an old pic, you can’t sit indoors in bars it’s only outside sitting areas until the 17th May

Thing is I understand the frustration, I know a family round here where not a single member of the family has ever worked and the mum popped out 8 kids and tried to make out the two youngest have something wrong with them to try and get extra money. She threw her daughter out because her daughter had a baby and she wouldn’t let her claim for the baby while living at home. Mum spends most of the money on ache to sit out in the front with her sisters fo drink letting kids run wild and makes out they tit rainbows and unicorns. But the expensive stuff they get they don’t buy it with UC they get it all on contract and then change the SIM card and that so they get it free they don’t care it’ll effect there credit score or they go an get pay day loans 🤷🏼‍♀️ So really I feel sorry for them having to live that life trying to do one over company’s and actually getting into debt.

how do we know Charlotte didn’t get a loan or what not to help pay get her hair done? Or that she went to a cheap hairdresser?

I work and on average a hairdresser change around £80-120 for what I get done but my hairdresser charges £45 for exactly the same thing.
(Wasn’t directed at you blondeangel)

Is she legit sitting in a bar with her phone on charge? Maybe if she wasn’t on the bastard thing every 5 minutes then she wouldn’t need to bring a charger on a night out 🤦🏼‍♀️
Looool imagine “must take my phone charger with me”.

Looks like she’s outside under the heated lamps they use. X

38F8021E-B579-4A1F-A80D-ED7DB77D87AE.png
Anyone else think her lips look like they’re going too burst?? They always look so sore

Reactions: 9
Can I just remind everyone that Charlotte lives with her mother. She doesn’t have bills or rent to pay. She has to buy necessities for the girls but that’s it. She obviously saves the rest to treat herself or the girls which is fair enough. If I was her I’d be saving for the future but each to their own.
I think it’s frustrating that she’s never worked before and that she’ll probably keep using the girls as an excuse to not work, but to shame someone for being on benefits like they’re not allowed to get their hair done for the first time in probably over a year is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can I just remind everyone that Charlotte lives with her mother. She doesn’t have bills or rent to pay. She has to buy necessities for the girls but that’s it. She obviously saves the rest to treat herself or the girls which is fair enough. If I was her I’d be saving for the future but each to their own.
I think it’s frustrating that she’s never worked before and that she’ll probably keep using the girls as an excuse to not work, but to shame someone for being on benefits like they’re not allowed to get their hair done for the first time in probably over a year is ridiculous.
This 👏 👏 👏

Reactions: 5
Also don’t forget she wouldn’t really be getting much for the girls anyways. She’s not her mums carer. She’ll be getting paid for herself and the girls and then milk tokens so really she wouldn’t even get that much money over all even without paying rent or bills and on top of that shes getting paid for promo companys which arent big bust companys just probably independent single mum companys which i dont think would be much extra cash for her but itll be something

Reactions: 1
It’s not shaming for goodness sake 😂 anyway, cringe at anyone who brags about doing drugs😳 literally so embarrassing

Reactions: 3
Also don’t forget she wouldn’t really be getting much for the girls anyways. She’s not her mums carer. She’ll be getting paid for herself and the girls and then milk tokens so really she wouldn’t even get that much money over all even without paying rent or bills and on top of that shes getting paid for promo companys which arent big bust companys just probably independent single mum companys which i dont think would be much extra cash for her but itll be something
I just did a quick look on the UC allowances, and given her age and the twins age she'll likely be getting UC monthly approx:

Under 25 single allowance - £344
Child1 - £237
Child2 - £237
Child benefit - £140

As a base, that's around £950 a month alone just to her. I wouldn't exactly call that 'not much'. It's clear she treats the girls to nice clothing with it, and she may be contributing to the household. I don't know if she has any other habits (smoking/drinking) so I wouldn't like to speculate that. I would hope she is putting some aside in a savings account for her and the girls when they're a bit older too.

As an aside, I am on benefits at the moment so I know how it can be a struggle to get used to when coming from work. But Charlotte has never worked, so she hasn't had to adjust her outgoings. Thankfully she's not flash with the money, but to make her out like a struggling mummy getting government pittance is just not the case when you see the numbers.

No one is shaming benefits just airing their frustrations at working and still not affording nice things. There's a difference between people who have no choice to claim and those who clearly cba to even attempt to get a job

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Amen 🙌
No one is shaming benefits just airing their frustrations at working and still not affording nice things. There's a difference between people who have no choice to claim and those who clearly cba to even attempt to get a job

That may be the case but if the government felt like she should be working, then they would be telling her to get a job. I agree that she COULD be working, but if they’re not putting that pressure on her then she won’t.
Maybe you don’t classed it as shaming, but as someone who struggles with mental health, a few years ago I had to take time off work and it’s comments like what has been said on here that made me too ashamed to ask for help financially and I’m still trying to pay off the debt that I got myself into from that, despite working full time since.

Anyway, I wonder where Harlow was last night while Brett was out sniffing coke

Reactions: 7
That may be the case but if the government felt like she should be working, then they would be telling her to get a job. I agree that she COULD be working, but if they’re not putting that pressure on her then she won’t.
Maybe you don’t classed it as shaming, but as someone who struggles with mental health, a few years ago I had to take time off work and it’s comments like what has been said on here that made me too ashamed to ask for help financially and I’m still trying to pay off the debt that I got myself into from that, despite working full time since.

Anyway, I wonder where Harlow was last night while Brett was out sniffing coke
Nah can't blame the government , she's an adult doesn't need someone to tell her what to do but yeah let's end the benefits chat

Reactions: 4
Charlotte will hopefully get a job when her twins go to Nursery or school. But people who say you are always worse off/in poverty on benefits are a bit naive, I frequently see people in my job (which partly involves dealing with benefit claims) who receive more UC a month than I do for working full time - and I earn 1.4k - so its not "shaming someone" to say that they probably do have sufficient money to do as they please. Obv the situ is different for single people with no children, they are the ones who receive low benefits and probably are below the poverty line.

Bxltins is back on insta! I repeat Bxltins is back on insta and Charlie is apparently single, we still in lockdown slightly! Let the events unfold I’ll get my watermelon 🍉 at the ready 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I am not benefit shaming in the slightest as we claim UC as a top up. I don’t really care if people need to rely on benefits but it really grates on me when people say oh Charlotte had twins at 16 she’s not had a chance etc... Charlotte could claim back up to 85% of childcare costs back if she chose to work. She would be better off money wise so childcare isn’t an excuse. Charlotte chooses not work, I appreciate some people cannot work and HAVE to rely on benefits but this is not the case for Charlotte. There is no reason Charlotte can’t work. The very least she could be doing is a course at college but she’s not even choosing to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.