Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eugh yes!! Been working my arse off throughout the whole of lockdown in the NHS and don’t earn enough to justify treating myself to a haircut.. I haven’t been to the hair salon in over a year 😫 really upsets me seeing these girls who have never had to work a full time job ever able to treat themselves all the time on clothes etc because they popped a baby out and can just claim MY TAXES 😭 yes I’m bitter, but rightly so, worked my arse off my entire adult life and live such a basic life compared to these teen mom y&p girls!!
I’m sure though Charlotte would be entitled as she is probably down as a carer for her mum😬 I think it’s a little bit unfair to come on and complain about her treating herself although she is annoying I don’t think she is the type that always pampers herself like Charlie. Most of her clothes she wears has been the same clothes she’s had since the show. I hate people who cry over taxes, we all have to pay them whether you like it or not.I just hope when the girls get older she’ll do a course or go into work!

Reactions: 35
I’m sure though Charlotte would be entitled as she is probably down as a carer for her mum😬 I think it’s a little bit unfair to come on and complain about her treating herself although she is annoying I don’t think she is the type that always pampers herself like Charlie. Most of her clothes she wears has been the same clothes she’s had since the show. I hate people who cry over taxes, we all have to pay them whether you like it or not.I just hope when the girls get older she’ll do a course or go into work!
Exactly
Shes young she was 16 when she got pregnant with twins shes barely had the chance. Its not as if her parents can help with childcare so she can work. Just because she's on benefits that doesn't mean she shouldn't treat herself. She's had her hair done shes not done a Charlie and pampered herself every week

Reactions: 22
Exactly
Shes young she was 16 when she got pregnant with twins shes barely had the chance. Its not as if her parents can help with childcare so she can work. Just because she's on benefits that doesn't mean she shouldn't treat herself. She's had her hair done shes not done a Charlie and pampered herself every week
yeah, I do emphasise with her and her situation. It’s deffo a struggle when you don’t have people to help out with child care, she’s still young and her children have only turned two? I’m sure when they go to nursery she’ll hopefully do something!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Everything oli goes off to work she moans and they split up. Seconds later they are loved up. Why does she have to publicly announce it.

Reactions: 7
Charlotte isn't a carer for her mum her sister is. I care for my mum and I have a 4 year old child and I'm on my arse by the end of the week. Being on benefits isn't what I ever imagined my life would become. Stop shaming people.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Does anyone else look at the comments on TMGs posts and think “ooh I wonder if they are from tattle” 😂😂 coz I do. And I always want to befriend them but don’t wanna out myself incase I’m wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The people in the comments are pissing me off 😂 okay there’s no contractual agreement but give the money back or send the item back since there’s a problem??? Why are paragraphs being written over £9.50.

Reactions: 9
The people in the comments are pissing me off 😂 okay there’s no contractual agreement but give the money back or send the item back since there’s a problem??? Why are paragraphs being written over £9.50.
TMG is private so I have no idea what your talking about but I wanna know because I’m nosey and bored lol

Reactions: 5
TMG is private so I have no idea what your talking about but I wanna know because I’m nosey and bored lol
A few people are complaining that they’ve sent Charlie things or payed her in exchange for a promotion but she’s run off with the goods or money. Most people are saying that she doesn’t HAVE to promote their pages if there’s no contractual agreement. Sorry but to me that’s wrong. Give the people back their things 😫

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A few people are complaining that they’ve sent Charlie things or payed her in exchange for a promotion but she’s run off with the goods or money. Most people are saying that she doesn’t HAVE to promote their pages if there’s no contractual agreement. Sorry but to me that’s wrong. Give the people back their things 😫
Also how hard is it to actually post a picture and tag the business 😳 it literally would take minutes, way less time than it takes her to dress up and post in those awful silk outfits

Reactions: 15
Brett with coke up his nose mind. Let’s see if he has harlow tomorrow

Reactions: 4
Welllll when she brags about buying her twins expensive clothing all the time it does grate on you a bit when you feel like you’re working your life away for pennies whilst these people sit around having a jolly with their family all day. So yeah, I will moan!! And no, we don’t all pay taxes.. only those who actually work do!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Welllll when she brags about buying her twins expensive clothing all the time it does grate on you a bit when you feel like you’re working your life away for pennies whilst these people sit around having a jolly with their family all day. So yeah, I will moan!! And no, we don’t all pay taxes.. only those who actually work do!
only those that work and earn over 12.5k a year do, plus single low earners can claim back childcare costs, get a top up of their earnings, plus everyone receives child benefit. if you're working for pennies and have been working your whole adult life you might want to consider doing some courses or something and improve your prospects.

I've luckily never been on benefits, bought my own home in my early 20s and have worked hard, had decent salaries in different roles I've been in. Had plenty spare cash to go travelling and buy cars etc, but I still don't hate on those who are on benefits. I feel sorry for them as they have no control over their lives and it must be a pretty demoralising situation to find yourself in but I'm glad the welfare system (whats left of it) is there to support people who find themselves in a tricky situation or too unwell to work.

Charlotte lives with her mum, prob gets a little more than a single mum with 1 child having the twins, so might seem like she's got cash to splash but she really won't in real money terms and will still be waiting for her next UC payment, unable to move out on her own. Praying for a council house and will then need to find money to decorate it and pay bills and put food on the table. It's not a life I'd want.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Let’s not shame people for being on benefits, you never know, one day you could lose your job and need help from the state. Charlotte got pregnant so young she’s hardly had the chance to go out earning. Her mum is seriously ill, so her childcare options are limited. Chances are if she did work, her entire wage would be spent on childcare fees which would make working pointless.
Charlotte has done plenty wrong for us to talk about, but let’s not begrudge the girl a bloody haircut! It’s clear to see she’s not well off, she’s not out partying every week, she doesn’t wear expensive clothes, she hardly pampers herself all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Well you shouldn't shame those who are on it. Its not what people want with their lives and people shaming them for being on it is demoralising . You never know you could lose your job and need to be on benefits

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.