Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh Charlotte has put her 50p in let's hope for a old school lockdown one live
Funny it's already pinned at 57s and clearly Charlie has sent it in herself since the SS is to Charlie and Charlottes begging for it to be taken down

Reactions: 5
I can not believe what I am seeing. My eyes are burning. I know we all laugh about the drama but I honestly can’t believe they have a poor two year old daughter involved in this. She is going to grow up not knowing whether she’s coming or going! It’s truly heartbreaking 💔 I don’t understand, do none of them have friends or family that will genuinely speak to them out of concern because it this was my friend or family member I’d definitely be having a word!!!! Poor baby 💔

Reactions: 14
Wonder what they’ve told there wedding guests, dont worry about the RSVP guys it’s been postponed 😳 have they cancelled the vicar

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooh Charlotte has put her 50p in let's hope for a old school lockdown one live
For anyone not following TMG....

Charlie is so manipulative and I’m so glad even her old “fans” are starting to realise 👏🏻
Jeez talk about trying to guilt trip

Is it always like this in Doncaster?🤣
I’ve only ever been once. Was in the Que in Sainsbury’s and saw woman gobbling off at her partner guy at the checkout said “you’re not from round here are you, I can tell by your face, welcome to Doncaster”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Charlie needs to get a grip and stop relying on other people (men) to make her happy. Get a job, get some self worth, earn money and be happy with your lovely little girl. Stop playing pathetic drama games. As for Brett he needs to stop acting like a chav and straighten himself out. They act like Harlow is a dog or a toy you can just pick up and drop whenever you need some love or validation. Imagine growing up between this lot.

wonder what Charlie is going to put above her bed now 😂 imagine having to change your room decor every couple of weeks when you break up with your lad

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Whata the bet she's gonna act like mum of the year now there's no man in her life

.... until she finds someone else

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.