Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel sorry for Laura clearly still being controlled by Morgan. What Morgan says goes. Her silly little rant. spitting her dummy out. Calling people wierdos who was sending her congratulation messages. Nah Morgan your the wierdo. They have even created a Facebook for there 2 year old son. Wtf!!! How can you moan people are sharing your son's pic when you have created his own Facebook profile. No way will my 2 year old have one

• Heart
Reactions: 40
But nobody has screenshot pictures of Kingsley and posted them anywhere.. she’s delusional😫 poor Laura and poor babies.. never forget her screaming down the phone when Laura was seeing her mum after her grandad passed away 😫unforgivable scenes.. jealous, possessive and controlling all in one, don’t have a single nice thing to say about that Morgan 🤮

Reactions: 25
Christ if that's how Morgan reacts to congratulatory messages I'd hate to see her after reading any negative comments :oops:😂 Are there really even that many people messaging..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok so Morgan is clearly still a controlling duck wit BUT the news of the baby reveal was posted a few weeks ago and Morgan kicked off them, why was it posted again recently? T*G must have known it was going to kick off? If anything it’s put Laura more at risk having Morgan riled up like that. They should get off social media for sure but poking the bear isn’t cool

Reactions: 10
Ik Morgan is a girl, but she’s like that dad that gets jealous when their partner is pregnant because the attention is on the partner and not her

Reactions: 19
I’m still team Parker Laura should of ran when she had the chance least Parker seems more chilled and normal

Reactions: 16
Where did Morgan post about it? I feel sorry for Laura I can’t believe they’re still together

Reactions: 6
Can we mention why Emma is now advertising those ridiculous boom bod weightloss sachets when didn’t she spend most of last year trying to put weight on??

Can we mention why Emma is now advertising those ridiculous boom bod weightloss sachets when didn’t she spend most of last year trying to put weight on??
- nope I’ve just realised I posted this on the wrong group!, apologies

Last edited:
I see Charlie is posting about giving shoutouts to businesses for £50 again - why don’t you get a proper job instead?

Having seen the dreadful job you did with the hair curler and bongo ads I don’t think companies will be lining up for the official Chodder as seen on MTV 2yrs ago 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone see Donna’s reply about Laura & Morgan? She said they blocked her and Charlotte a year ago but she managed to message them to congratulate them 🤔

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Donna’s reply about Laura & Morgan? She said they blocked her and Charlotte a year ago but she managed to message them to congratulate them 🤔
I saw one of the teen mum instas shared it . Btw what’s going on with those pages ? Like two school girls picking on one another 🤣🤣.

Reactions: 2
Where did Morgan post about it? I feel sorry for Laura I can’t believe they’re still together
and Laura’s poor mum. Can clearly see she’s unhinged but has to keep quiet to keep the peace. Guarantee Morgan would try and cut her out if she ever got the chance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.