Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MRSgs

Wow.

Instead of looking at the negatives why not open your mind and think how lucky we are as a country that we have a welfare system. Imagine if we didn't, there would be children starving on the streets, and other terrible/sickening crimes, workhouses and extreme poverty.

We have to pay taxes regardless, that's just the way it works. Some people work, some people don't and that is a choice we can all make. No one is forcing you to work, you could also rely on benefits. Its just the way of the world.

Charlotte could have saved to allow herself to get her hair ect done (just like you can) don't belittle her for that.

Maybe just maybe, she wants to spend as much time with her children and mum, making memories whilst they can.

Take your frustration with benefit claimants up with Boris.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Harrietxo

Eugh yes!! Been working my arse off throughout the whole of lockdown in the NHS and don’t earn enough to justify treating myself to a haircut.. I haven’t been to the hair salon in over a year 😫 really upsets me seeing these girls who have never had to work a full time job ever able to treat themselves all the time on clothes etc because they popped a baby out and can just claim MY TAXES 😭 yes I’m bitter, but rightly so, worked my arse off my entire adult life and live such a basic life compared to these teen mom y&p girls!!
I’m sure though Charlotte would be entitled as she is probably down as a carer for her mum😬 I think it’s a little bit unfair to come on and complain about her treating herself although she is annoying I don’t think she is the type that always pampers herself like Charlie. Most of her clothes she wears has been the same clothes she’s had since the show. I hate people who cry over taxes, we all have to pay them whether you like it or not.I just hope when the girls get older she’ll do a course or go into work!

Reactions: 35

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Welllll when she brags about buying her twins expensive clothing all the time it does grate on you a bit when you feel like you’re working your life away for pennies whilst these people sit around having a jolly with their family all day. So yeah, I will moan!! And no, we don’t all pay taxes.. only those who actually work do!
only those that work and earn over 12.5k a year do, plus single low earners can claim back childcare costs, get a top up of their earnings, plus everyone receives child benefit. if you're working for pennies and have been working your whole adult life you might want to consider doing some courses or something and improve your prospects.

I've luckily never been on benefits, bought my own home in my early 20s and have worked hard, had decent salaries in different roles I've been in. Had plenty spare cash to go travelling and buy cars etc, but I still don't hate on those who are on benefits. I feel sorry for them as they have no control over their lives and it must be a pretty demoralising situation to find yourself in but I'm glad the welfare system (whats left of it) is there to support people who find themselves in a tricky situation or too unwell to work.

Charlotte lives with her mum, prob gets a little more than a single mum with 1 child having the twins, so might seem like she's got cash to splash but she really won't in real money terms and will still be waiting for her next UC payment, unable to move out on her own. Praying for a council house and will then need to find money to decorate it and pay bills and put food on the table. It's not a life I'd want.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Let’s not shame people for being on benefits, you never know, one day you could lose your job and need help from the state. Charlotte got pregnant so young she’s hardly had the chance to go out earning. Her mum is seriously ill, so her childcare options are limited. Chances are if she did work, her entire wage would be spent on childcare fees which would make working pointless.
Charlotte has done plenty wrong for us to talk about, but let’s not begrudge the girl a bloody haircut! It’s clear to see she’s not well off, she’s not out partying every week, she doesn’t wear expensive clothes, she hardly pampers herself all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Bet Charlie’s form of conception is having the guy pull out
Her boring personality should be a form of contraception in itself. How does she get these boys in bed with that monotone voice in the first place :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Sunnie.lass

IMG_20210513_163759.jpg

This comment though! Charlotte is a mess, Donna should be speaking to her, looks bad on Donna as well, how embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Rheyajc

“Killing your baby because you can’t give me passwords to your phone to trust you”

what an absolutely VILE little girl!!!!!
Fair enough have an abortion but that is one shit show of an excuse

Send her some salmon

I might be the only one. But I don't really care if Charlotte goes to get her hair or nails done.
Shes a single mum to twins (she night get funding for nursery, I do but my kids only get 3 hours a day ) so maybe even if they did go, she wouldn't be able to work. Plus her mum is terminal so she might get carers.
So what she treated herself to hair, nails and lashes.

But I hope she didn't pay for those nails 😕

• Haha
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
551FAA9C-E0DC-460F-91C1-FCE733AB1229.png

Is she having a laugh?! “Be kind”??? She ought to take her own advice, wasn’t very “kind” to threaten to “kill a baby” just for not getting some passwords was it?

• Haha

Harrietxo

Charlottes post, “Happy Birthday Harlow, what a lovely young lady you’ve grown in to” Charlotte she’s two

I’m surprised Charlie was able to cook anything other than Spag Bol for the kids😩😂

• Haha

at88

87829519-D922-4065-A7A2-CC101FC2A38D.png
Charlottes story. Oh no, I’m so sad. How will I survive without charlottes 8 million selfies a day and cropped out toes 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Voting for Charlie to have sterilisation, Harlow to be placed with a stable family and for Charlie, Brett and Oli to f*ck off to an island somwhere and not come back

Reactions: 31