Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charcobain72

Bathing kids in the kitchen sink is quite common tbf, especially if she doesn’t have a bath and only a shower. Super common in the 90s, many photos of me in the sink hahahaha

Reactions: 47

Njrxxxx

What’s baffles me the most is how Connor even have girls messaging him when he looks like an actual crackhead 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46

charcobain72

I am so tired of seeing people say “well if they dislike it so much why do they say it in songs for us to sing.” Because they don’t say it for you to sing, they say it because they’re taking the word back. They’re taking something that was so hurtful and disgusting, and making it positive. Not for white people, asian people, european, whoever! to sing along to, but because it’s well within their right to make something positive out of it. It isn’t any of our right to say it, just because you’ve got one black friend who says they don’t mind, or a black friend in general, doesn’t mean you’ve got everyone else’s blessing. I know asians who make their own curry jokes but I don’t walk around making them myself. There are limits and lines you don’t cross. I’m sure Charlotte wouldn’t like knowing people think she’s a stereotypical white chav who looks like her scalp smells and feet are black from her mucky carpets. So if stereotypes aren’t okay, then racism definetly isn’t! They’re so dim. It hurts my brain being smarter than them.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Thatbbaskin

very late on this but just saw about the bed and how she showed the payment email and says she paid... she hasn't. I've been gifted from that arista living twice (load of shit btw and the man is just so fake who deals with it all, had nothing but problems and then they wouldn't even let me return the beds 😂) anyway... they give you a 99% of discount code, you gotta pay the other 1% so in my case it was like £7, they refund that £7 a few days later.. the email does say you paid the full price

Then you are made to sign the contract which if you are a day or two late of doing what they say they message you threats to sue

You gotta post the photo of the bed 12 times in a 3 month period

You can either chose, get £50 for every sale with your discount code to pay for the bed at the end

Or a free bed at the start and every code used your paying it off, but if you no-one uses your code then your fucked and you gotta pay this fucking 800 pound bed back

You can be taken to court because you signed this contract

These girls need to be careful it gave me nothing but worry for months x

also these beds ain't 800 because they are always on sale for 50 percent off! They look amazing but the quality is shit like really thin mdf wood x

another also 😂 thats why people get tempted to buy these beds with these girls codes, you think your getting a 800 pound bed frame for only 400?! Your gonna think the quality is amazing if its normally 800

But its not, fucking sturdier if you laid on a ducking twig

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Scar14

VIP Member
When you try to be like Mia from TMUK and fail ...
Tbf I prefer Charlie’s photo. Showing the real standards of a woman’s body and embracing the mum tum. I can’t say I care for her choice of eyelashes and her lip fillers, but at least her body is still natural and I’m glad she’s posting it for her followers to see it’s okay to not look like the media’s standards of “perfect”
She’s got a lovely figure and I wish she knew she didn’t have to push her boobs up and look fake. She’s also got a lovely face and I wish she knew she didn’t need the lip fillers and spider lashes, she looks 10x prettier without

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Coolcats24

VIP Member
View attachment 158281Charlottes back begging again. Don’t think she realises now that she’s OFF the show no one wants to collaborate with her.

oh and she can make one of these on word herself, that’s what I did. Save some of her cash so she can look after her children.
At least she’ll be able to keep them when she jumps between Ashley and Connor.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Nobody jump on me for this. 👀🤷🏽‍♀️😂 but I actually quite like Brett. He clearly adores his little girl and just wants to be with her/do right by her. I can imagine Charlie being an absolute nightmare to be with tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Nosey10188888

Favours?!?! I think that would be pushing it a bit, they probably don’t even know what favours are 😂
Big fat gypsy wedding on a budget
Don don you got me fags
Bri bri Isabella which one are you?
Charlotte do you take this man
Urgh soz Bruv is it ash or connor

• Haha

MrOnions

Why does she look like a drag queen?🤣🤣 the lips look AWFUL! Like she’s constantly got spit all around her mouth so it’s caused a rash/uncooked sausages🤣🤣 and the lashes 🤢how can she even begin to think it’s a good look?🤣🤣 I genuinely think she has the idea “the faker looking the better” one day she will grow up and look back at herself and be mortified! Not to mention the tacky eBay night dresses she keeps posting in to try and be sexy🤣🤣YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TO TRY THESE THINGS!! literally looks like a bloke in drag in all her pics, especially the night gowns🤣 and the pose in this is killing me! H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S
View attachment 161755
Shouldn’t compare her to a drag queen, as what’s wrong with being a drag queen. It’s not insulting to anyone but the drag queen for being used as a way to bring someone down.

• Heart

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Everytime it's rumoured Charlie and Brett argued she posts the mirror picture of her sitting in bed with a blanket tits pushed together like she's just had an afternoon shag 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Casperron

VIP Member
Forget the cleavage, what is that god awful chain?? Be careful it doesn’t turn ya neck green, Charlotte 🤮🤮
Oh don’t talk about the chain it’s her dead mans brothers goldfishes and she’s worn it since birth 🙄🙄🙄

Who is the everything home and life person

• Haha
Reactions: 30

leon19

Confused how Connor went from deadbeat and sperm donor to worlds best dad in a few months 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29