Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NNMDD

Lol people are still up her arse about all this. Your in the public eye if your racist you get a punishment
What the fucks Donna on about going to clear her name 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ SMH why don’t these people get it?
She didn’t get accused of making a racial slur she DID make a racial slur ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
‘Dirty home wrecker’ CHARLOTTE YOU KISSED YOUR EX TWICE WHILE SUPPOSEDLY WITH CONNOR. You and Connor are as bad as each other. The relationship is like a bloody yo yo 🙄 both cheaters and both perfect for each other, just feel sorry for the kids growing up with parents who can’t stay faithful. If you aren’t happy do the girls a favour and co parent it’s less hard on them than constantly arguing because you both can’t stop cheating.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Njrxxxx

Charlie’s lips make me sad☹ I’m debating messaging her and offering to dissolve them and do them properly for her once this covid is all over because they are atrocious .. maybe I’ll have to word it nicer tho 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Fishnips

VIP Member
Maybe they are pregnant or are trying and MTV will show it all .. you never know . They don't seem like the worst people on the show now since Charlie and Charlotte showed their true colours 😄
Nah Morg still has the face and personality of a bulldog chewing a wasp.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Gingercream

VIP Member
It would be really nice if they could do a teen mom programme that was positive and showed that it is possible to be a young mum but still make something of your life, rather than just drama about flip flopping between boyfriends, scamming people with laxative coffee or being a possessive psychopath 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Peachy_R

Here’s what I got before I got banned 😂

Sorry it’s long 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
OH MY GOD WHEN WILL PEOPLE REALISE YOU CAN BE RACIST WHILE HAVING BLACK FRIENDS!!!!

god help them two poor little girls being raised in the worlds dumbest family

Njrxxxx

Hey Charlotte I know you read this and thanks a lot for deleting my comment and blocking me so I’ll say again just so you can get it in your head. Just because you know black people doesn’t mean your not racist. And the fact that this is your ‘defence’ is pathetic and proves to me that you ARE in fact a racist. So NO you haven’t learnt your lesson. People are angry and we don’t even want your useless excuses.
🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
“I’m not racist I’ve got black friends” let me tell you if any of my “friends” found it acceptable to drop the N word in ANY context they would no longer be my friend👍🏽

• Heart

charcobain72

What’s the difference in someone doing cocaine everytime their kids gone or doing balloons everytime? Genuine question. Why is one deemed okay? I think balloons are legal aren’t they? But so were legal highs like spice and look at the tangle people get in on those. It’s so scruffy. I’m sorry if anyone on here enjoys a cheeky balloon but, no, it’s scruffy.

Chavlove

Who gives a fuck what size the nappies are? The whole point was that she’s posing for only fans in a shit hole of a room in her knock off designer bikini.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Moogirl18

You can just tell Charlotte is going to be one of those mums who lets their kid sit a drink echo falls on a field at 12

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Hayley2349

They’ll definitely make out that they decided not to take part.
I can just see the comments now. "after thinking about it so much, all da time, me and char decided not to return to filming as we want to remain private" "yeah me and don dons decided not to g bk to film as it ws to much hassle on our lives" "thx so much to our amzing fans n followers, u will always be wit us, but we hav decided not to film anymore as every1 just says lies and we are never properly presnted"

• Haha
Reactions: 21