Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Favours?!?! I think that would be pushing it a bit, they probably don’t even know what favours are 😂
Big fat gypsy wedding on a budget
Don don you got me fags
Bri bri Isabella which one are you?
Charlotte do you take this man
Urgh soz Bruv is it ash or connor

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Charlotte is arguing with a few people on the comments 🙄😆

Why is it people say "you only see 15mins of someone life dont judge" when they come across bad on tv.
Charlotte comes across as an angel on tv and the opposite on social media but still most people are up her arse. Works both ways , dont know why people defend her so much.

Reactions: 12
Were Charlotte and Connor in a proper relationship when she got pregnant? If not I guess It wasn't the best situation to get her pregnant but he is young too and she got with someone else during the pregnancy, so not like he would have had much of a chance when they were born. He's only young as well and I can understand he would have been scared or probably reacted badly to her getting pregnant.

I can't remember what she said on the show about their relationship, but he there are photos of them all together when the girls are really young. The whole timeline of them is confusing when you think she was with Ashley as well.

Hopefully Connor is stepping up for his girls now, fair enough if he's bought them trainers, my son wears little converse and adidas and they're a really good fit for him And not heavy at all. Hopefully it is more than that though and this job she's referring to in her post isn't him being a drug dealer but who knows with this lot. I've stopped following them all but still follow this thread for the highlights 😂
This is something that always confused me!! I remember when the show was first announced, I followed her, and she had pictures of her, Connor and the girls up. I remember it was definitely Connor because I thought it was funny his first name matched her last name, then the picture was deleted really quick and she was with Ashley. It’s a very messy timeline honestly

Reactions: 5
Why do people claim to be over their ex’s but never stop posting about them 😂😂🤣🤣 embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Charlie and Brett are using the same filters it makes them look like corpses. They look dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The comments on Charlottes post🤣she wants to post all over social media and share her opinion but if someone shares there’s on her they ‘want clout’. The way she speaks to people is vile and she doesn’t set a good example for the twins. Poor girls. Also why does she always look dirty🤣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.