Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would she take a message from a girl as gospel and kick him out of her bio (can’t believe this is a serious question) but I know getting them off the bio is the same as kicking them out of the house these days. Then believe another girl saying she was lying, and he’s back in the bio? 🤣 Wtf? Is she 12? (Sorry to all 12 year olds)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In her screenshot of the messages the first one at the bottom from Charlotte says “I’m a woman’s woman” but on the same screenshot on the next slide she’s scribbled it out. What is the point 😂. For everyone’s sake they should just end it and co-parent. This constant to-yoing ever couple of days is ridiculous. She clearly doesn’t trust him when she’s outing girls for posting emojis at him. Probably because she knows what she’s done re cheating and his history. If you truly love someone you wouldn’t cheat. There’s never an excuse in my opinion.

Reactions: 11
In her screenshot of the messages the first one at the bottom from Charlotte says “I’m a woman’s woman” but on the same screenshot on the next slide she’s scribbled it out. What is the point 😂. For everyone’s sake they should just end it and co-parent. This constant to-yoing ever couple of days is ridiculous. She clearly doesn’t trust him when she’s outing girls for posting emojis at him. Probably because she knows what she’s done re cheating and his history. If you truly love someone you wouldn’t cheat. There’s never an excuse in my opinion.

Did she mean one man woman? That bit confused the hell out of me but they hardly know what they are on about half the time so why should we?🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is a slag 🤢 I’m sorry. What man would touch her an her greasy hair with a barge pole
494E9F34-189E-47AE-A380-BDCE7E1C368E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Forget the cleavage, what is that god awful chain?? Be careful it doesn’t turn ya neck green, Charlotte 🤮🤮
Oh don’t talk about the chain it’s her dead mans brothers goldfishes and she’s worn it since birth 🙄🙄🙄

Who is the everything home and life person

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh god. What did I miss. It’s gonna be her dead grandads uncles dogs fishes cats nannans frogs, isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is a slag 🤢 I’m sorry. What man would touch her an her greasy hair with a barge poleView attachment 150952
Can she just stop with that filter 🤣 honestly it’s getting embarrassing now like atleast put a real face mask on if you are so obsessed with a mask filter! Like what is the point in that photo other than her boobs? You can’t even see her eyes 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Oh don’t talk about the chain it’s her dead mans brothers goldfishes and she’s worn it since birth 🙄🙄🙄

Who is the everything home and life person
Look at everything home and life she is up thr arse of all the teen moms and a certain cleaning instagrammed her celeb mate. I got told off for her talking about her on here though and she doesnt have her own thread

Reactions: 2
Just been sent this on insta and asked to post on here x
Amazing. Donna can stop the “Awww thank you so much x It means a lot to both me and Charlotte. x We haven’t heard about another series yet but we’d love to do another! Thank you!x” on the facebook groups now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone pls post that on the Facebook group because it’s kicking off on there and they need taking down a peg or two

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.