Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Jane. It definetly does mean gangster, maybe next time your son should make that little extra effort to tap 3 more letters on his keyboard. Silly us for being so stupid! Doh!! How couldn’t we of known!!!!! 🥴

Reactions: 11
Depends where you from , where I’m from you’d hear ‘lads’ saying ‘you alright g’ which means mate, or g can also mean girl & no doubt it can mean gangster but where I’m from we don’t use it in the term gangster 😂 I’m further up north then Brett and Charlie

Reactions: 5
Depends where you from , where I’m from you’d hear ‘lads’ saying ‘you alright g’ which means mate, or g can also mean girl & no doubt it can mean gangster but where I’m from we don’t use it in the term gangster 😂 I’m further up north then Brett and Charlie
Yeah I’m like half an hour away from them and we say G for mate or gangster, i’ve never heard it be used for girl, we just say girl usually 😂 Typical of Brett or Charlie though, say something really vague and then act like you’re super smart when someone gets it wrong. Bet him and his mum had a reyt nudge and giggle 🙄😴🤣

Reactions: 3
It doesn't really matter how you paddy it up. "My G" means gangster, always has. That's how it was coined. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I mean I’m old but describing your daughter as that sounds tit as duck. What is wrong with you? Everyone’s always trying to be so hip. Like duck off and be normal. If your daughter is anything but your daughter or at a push “best friend” then you’re being a twit

Reactions: 4
She’s obsessed with fan behaviour, when I messaged her about the car seat she was like if your from tattle then your just obsessed, then found my account because I posted the screenshot and then continued to message about me being ‘scared’ because I have a life outside of social media

This, she told me she wouldn’t ever look at the site again but then no more than 5 minutes later I had another message regarding tattle🤦🏻‍♀️
So it’s not just Charlie and Brett being scumbag parents then, scummy granny Jane doesn’t give a tit about the death trap her granddaughter is out in when in the car 😫. Scary world when people would rather by a 1 year old a television over a decent car seat 😳

Reactions: 16
I don’t follow Charlie on insta but whenever someone reposts a picture of here I always think of her famous line on the show ‘ WoUlD yOu EvEr LeAvE mEh’ 🤣🤣
Omg yeah😂 it was her baby shower and she looked like she was stood in the school playground with her mates the way she went on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I was Brett I’d be absolutely mortified by my mum coming into the comments running her mouth like that 🙈 I bet she used to fight his battles at school and he’s never learnt to stand on his own feet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I was Brett I’d be absolutely mortified by my mum coming into the comments running her mouth like that 🙈 I bet she used to fight his battles at school and he’s never learnt to stand on his own feet
You can see why he is so argumentative with a mum like that

You know for a fact she was that mum that if he got disciplined at school would be straight down there kicking off because nobody disciplines her boy. She always was probably that mum that refused to beelive her child ever did anything wrong

Reactions: 12
Why does she look like a drag queen?🤣🤣 the lips look AWFUL! Like she’s constantly got spit all around her mouth so it’s caused a rash/uncooked sausages🤣🤣 and the lashes 🤢how can she even begin to think it’s a good look?🤣🤣 I genuinely think she has the idea “the faker looking the better” one day she will grow up and look back at herself and be mortified! Not to mention the tacky eBay night dresses she keeps posting in to try and be sexy🤣🤣YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TO TRY THESE THINGS!! literally looks like a bloke in drag in all her pics, especially the night gowns🤣 and the pose in this is killing me! H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S
2947EB0E-4908-41C5-B1C4-E5CDCB19B6D1.png

• Haha
Why does she look like a drag queen?🤣🤣 the lips look AWFUL! Like she’s constantly got spit all around her mouth so it’s caused a rash/uncooked sausages🤣🤣 and the lashes 🤢how can she even begin to think it’s a good look?🤣🤣 I genuinely think she has the idea “the faker looking the better” one day she will grow up and look back at herself and be mortified! Not to mention the tacky eBay night dresses she keeps posting in to try and be sexy🤣🤣YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TO TRY THESE THINGS!! literally looks like a bloke in drag in all her pics, especially the night gowns🤣 and the pose in this is killing me! H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S
View attachment 161755
Shouldn’t compare her to a drag queen, as what’s wrong with being a drag queen. It’s not insulting to anyone but the drag queen for being used as a way to bring someone down.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Shouldn’t compare her to a drag queen, as what’s wrong with being a drag queen. It’s not insulting to anyone but the drag queen for being used as a way to bring someone down.
Nothing wrong with being a man in drag, in fact I love drag queens. But it’s not great to look like one when you’re a woman trying to be sexy? It’s a man dressed as a woman!

Reactions: 5
Please , what is fan behaviour???? Why do they all say it?? I’m so CONFUSED
Fans do things? They have behaviours? It’s such an illogical statement

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.