Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg now some idiot is telling me that I’m racist because I said Donna should have raised her better and taught her from right and wrong but apparently now I’m saying not to support black artists

• Haha
Reactions: 9
6A750E55-065D-48DC-9020-561DD2F612C9.jpeg

Good luck with that, love. You wouldn’t get very far. :ROFLMAO: Her fans are actual dumplings!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I quite like alesha so pretty disappointed she’s jumped on this bandwagon and doesn’t seem to understand either
89463411-6143-4365-BA1B-0A152A182C30.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They scream be kind at everything but can't comprehend racism isn't kind. And a lot of people on those posts are coming across really racist 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I quite like alesha so pretty disappointed she’s jumped on this bandwagon and doesn’t seem to understand either
View attachment 151636
No. It wasn't the "mistake". It was the dismissive and disingenuous backhanded attempt at an apology she issued after people called her out that people are taking issue with 🙄.

Reactions: 6
Omg now some idiot is telling me that I’m racist because I said Donna should have raised her better and taught her from right and wrong but apparently now I’m saying not to support black artists
Seriously charlottes minions are making my head hurt they’re so thick. You can’t say one thing without 5 of them saying “bUt WhY dO rApPeRs SaY iT tHeN” “Do YoU nOt LiStEn To MuSiC” just wanna throw a book at them🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am so tired of seeing people say “well if they dislike it so much why do they say it in songs for us to sing.” Because they don’t say it for you to sing, they say it because they’re taking the word back. They’re taking something that was so hurtful and disgusting, and making it positive. Not for white people, asian people, european, whoever! to sing along to, but because it’s well within their right to make something positive out of it. It isn’t any of our right to say it, just because you’ve got one black friend who says they don’t mind, or a black friend in general, doesn’t mean you’ve got everyone else’s blessing. I know asians who make their own curry jokes but I don’t walk around making them myself. There are limits and lines you don’t cross. I’m sure Charlotte wouldn’t like knowing people think she’s a stereotypical white chav who looks like her scalp smells and feet are black from her mucky carpets. So if stereotypes aren’t okay, then racism definetly isn’t! They’re so dim. It hurts my brain being smarter than them.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
hahahahaha it’s genuinely funny how clueless these people are🤣🤣🤣 the amount of people I’ve seen saying it’s tiktoks fault kills me too!

I am so tired of seeing people say “well if they dislike it so much why do they say it in songs for us to sing.” Because they don’t say it for you to sing, they say it because they’re taking the word back. They’re taking something that was so hurtful and disgusting, and making it positive. Not for white people, asian people, european, whoever! to sing along to, but because it’s well within their right to make something positive out of it. It isn’t any of our right to say it, just because you’ve got one black friend who says they don’t mind, or a black friend in general, doesn’t mean you’ve got everyone else’s blessing. I know asians who make their own curry jokes but I don’t walk around making them myself. There are limits and lines you don’t cross. I’m sure Charlotte wouldn’t like knowing people think she’s a stereotypical white chav who looks like her scalp smells and feet are black from her mucky carpets. So if stereotypes aren’t okay, then racism definetly isn’t! They’re so dim. It hurts my brain being smarter than them.
I agree with every word, this was wrote perfectly. Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 151624
Good luck with that, love. You wouldn’t get very far. :ROFLMAO: Her fans are actual dumplings!!!
Exactly! Jenelle Evans tried to do that when she and her husband were fired for racism, animal cruelty and homophobia. 2 years later, still fired. In 10 years time.. still fired... And still being shamed and rightfully so

Reactions: 5
View attachment 151636
Me too, she was the only mum I liked in the end but I’ve unfollowed her now, this isn’t the message she should be spreading especially when raising a child of colour x

Does anyone else find it worrying a lot of Charlottes ‘fans’ defending her racism also have kids?? God help the upcoming generation with parents like that🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else find it worrying a lot of Charlottes ‘fans’ defending her racism also have kids?? God help the upcoming generation with parents like that🤢
It horrifies me that my kid will be going to school with kids who are raised by parents like that. ☹

Reactions: 14
Charlie’s just posted pictures of her holding a baby, does lockdown not apply to her? I’m sure boris said we could meet in gardens not go in each others houses and hold a new born baby🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Charlie’s just posted pictures of her holding a baby, does lockdown not apply to her? I’m sure boris said we could meet in gardens not go in each others houses and hold a new born baby🤦🏼‍♀️
Charlie’s too “important” and feels the lockdown does not apply to her!.

Reactions: 8
Why do people have this idea if it’s in a song it’s okay. In some of the rap music I listen to they talk about knife crime and drug cartels, you don’t see me going round stabbing people ‘because it’s in the music’. Honestly if someone thinks just because it’s in music it’s automatically okay they need to re-evaluate themselves! Only people defending this behaviour are white girls (Oh and alesha)... funny that!
But my opinion on alesha has just gone 📉

Reactions: 12
But lockdown rules don’t apply to THE Charlie Hodder 😂😂

Reactions: 10
I thought because she lives alone with Harlow, she’s allowed to mix in another persons house as a ‘bubble’ doubt she’s picked that girl only thou 😂

Let's be on a roll.... time to contact MTV about charlie breaking lockdown rules. Another one hopefully "quitted"

Reactions: 5
I thought because she lives alone with Harlow, she’s allowed to mix in another persons house as a ‘bubble’ doubt she’s picked that girl only thou 😂
I forgot about that is that in place from now? Surely she’s not chosen that girl when she’s got her mum she could visit though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.