Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperron

VIP Member
I reckon Charlie is probably driving that car without a license like you wouldn't just go out and sit in it 🤦🏼‍♀️
This is so embarrassing. Imagine buying a car so you can sit on your drive and take photos. Sums Charlie up really. It’s all for the gram

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

keytotruth

VIP Member
Charlotte and Conor were in town yesterday,primark then b&m she was moody he kept telling her stop.they both had facemasks. Was a warmish day,cardi weather she had some thick black puffer coat.no girls so clearly with Nanny D.he was talking soooo loud like wanted everyone hear his shit like young teens do,about seeing mates,him n his friend bailey getting caught smoking whatever police saying they’re arrest him n he was like I said you can’t arrest me blud won’t catch me.what a conversation for everyone.they must be moving in together as they bought a under sink unit.honestly everyone was looking at them.charlotte paid though not him he needed save his money for fags,wouldn’t even buy a Costa as I can make it cheaper ribbing arseholes £3 for a hot chocolate

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

_basic_

VIP Member
5F9A2CCE-B8B4-412C-9032-2045EBD84F42.jpeg

And this is what’s wrong with the world!! You fucking tell your kids right from wrong! Especially at five years old. Absolute dickheads man

1. She did lip sync the word
&
2. She could easily of cut it out of the video
She's a lying racist who's been caught out and trying to justify it by saying anything she can think of🙄

Why do people do videos mining along to rappers anyway? They look like knob heads

• Wow
  • Angry

charcobain72

Sad she’s posted her bed confirmation purely to show the price. Impressing absolutely no one. Lovely furniture to put in your empty shell of a life with your lovely dresses and lovely cleaning supplies. I admit, I suffered with PND with my son and once I’d got better, I spoilt him. I spent ridiculous amounts on his first birthday and christmas. He also wears designer, and it’s stupid. It’s like my guilt ate me up so much I needed to go the opposite extreme and shower him with love? Except I wasn’t? I was showering him with money and material and he wasn’t lacking any of that with my PND, he was lacking me. I think in a lot of ways Charlie feels the same, perhaps? Except she doesn’t just spoil Harlow, she goes way way beyond her means for the gram. I hope she realises what I did at some point, that PND wasnt her fault and she doesn’t need to go over the top lavish to prove her love and wellbeing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Blackdiamond

I don’t follow Charlie on insta but whenever someone reposts a picture of here I always think of her famous line on the show ‘ WoUlD yOu EvEr LeAvE mEh’ 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lottielei

They’ll definitely make out that they decided not to take part.
I can imagine don dons now “ so guys honestly thank you so much with all my heart for your support and kind messages but me and char have decided to not take part in mtv teen mom anymore” if anyone’s thick enough to believe them I’ll be surprised 😂😂 them two would deffo not turn the chance of getting money for nothing

• Haha

Blackdiamond

Hey Charlotte I know you read this and thanks a lot for deleting my comment and blocking me so I’ll say again just so you can get it in your head. Just because you know black people doesn’t mean your not racist. And the fact that this is your ‘defence’ is pathetic and proves to me that you ARE in fact a racist. So NO you haven’t learnt your lesson. People are angry and we don’t even want your useless excuses.

• Heart

Coolcats24

VIP Member
Thing is she’s not even sorry for it. She’s just sorry she’s been pulled up on it. Her apology was half arsed and she really doesn’t care about what she said, she’s just worried she’ll lose her ‘fans’ and a chance at another series of TMYP.

Bostonxx

VIP Member
They scream be kind at everything but can't comprehend racism isn't kind. And a lot of people on those posts are coming across really racist 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

charcobain72

fed up of seeing the word clout as if they aren’t all* on benefits living hand to mouth every week. few thousand followers because of a false personality you portrayed yourself for clout isn’t actually having clout. You aren’t famous. You have no influence and any potential you did have, you’ve pissed away because you want to look hard. Well, you look stupid. You, ya mother and your bad man boyfriend. Get off instagram for one second and go find insects in the garden or draw some pictures with ya daughters. There’s two of them but that doesn’t mean they should only ever entertain eachother. Your title is mum, now go do it.

* All being Charlotte, Donna and drugzy. Not the whole Y+P crew.

Puglove3

They don’t leave much to the imagination do they 🙈
🤣🤣 I mean I love my gym leggings (but I actually workout like all the time) but never in a million years would I pick such a horrible unflattering colour! Also I’ve seen better colour lips on a dead person! ( I’ve seen a lot of dead people, I’m a nurse didn’t want that to come across like I was a serial killer 🤣)

• Haha

charcobain72

Morgan was and is absolutely barmy and I know that if that was a male, it wouldn’t of been tolerated as much as it was. The whole baby demands were mental, absolutely the other parent is just as important and bond with baby is as important but I have never ever known a male demand they feed baby first or hold baby first. (My partner held our son first purely because I had emergency csection and was a bit too shaken and all over.) But he would never ever of demanded it. Baby’s bond with maternal mother is a huge huge thing and I think Laura should have, and wanted to, hold baby and do the first feed. It wouldn’t of made Morgan any less important, but maternal mother is who baby has known the entire pregnancy. If not for Laura, Morgan should’ve been understanding for baby. But that’s only my opinion.

• Heart

Fishnips

VIP Member
Pisses me off when Brett puts pics up of Harlow captioned "love you" like, fucking obviously. She's your kid.

JFC.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Andysmith12

Guess whose back doing her balloons🎈
This is disgusting. She’s a mother. She needs to grow up and act like it. Get a job and show your daughter how to succeed in life, not by selling coffee on Instagram and being ‘cool’ by doing balloons.

I have no sympathy for the girl if she ends up hurt from doing balloons.

Also, quite stupid to be bragging about this On social media. If Brett wants full custody one day then he’ll use these against her 🙄

charcobain72

I can’t understand this balloon craze. You’re allowed a night out (when there isn’t a worldwide pandemic mind you) when your child is being looked after by someone for the night. You can have a few drinks and a good time, but there’s something really grotty and trampy that doesn’t sit right with me about doing balloons while someone watches your child. Balloons in general are gross but more so when you have a child that needs you. They aren’t any better than “drug drugs” just because you inhale them out of pretty coloured assortments. Awful. 😔 I hope her 15 second highs are worth the risks.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Anyone else think that “Chanel” flower thing Charlie has put on her story is tacky as 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Dmp_xox

Brett I know your here, please invest in a new car seat, the seat Harlow has just scrapes basic safety testing and is only tested in a 30mph crash so doing 15mph each