Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was removed?

Cory and Taylor’s special was pulled and she’s decided not to film. Which has made everyone say Cheyenne should be fired for her old tweets too. There’s a thread in here for them think it’s Teen Mom USA OG or something.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So charlottes took mtv teen mum out her bio🤣
Oooooo now this is interesting! Do we think she’s done it in a hissy fit after seeing the screenshots on here? Or do we think MTV have given her a telling off after receiving complaints and asked her to remove any association to them from her profile?.

i don’t care what it is but I am living for this excitement 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It would be really nice if they could do a teen mom programme that was positive and showed that it is possible to be a young mum but still make something of your life, rather than just drama about flip flopping between boyfriends, scamming people with laxative coffee or being a possessive psychopath 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Don't actually believe for 1 second charlie has 'bought' a car. Was only 2 months ago she was a step away from the company paying for a car of her choice 👀
if she really was a step away from getting a company car why the duck would she waste money on a car when she can’t even drive 🤣

Can we all just show some appreciated for Charlottes brother 😂😂 at least he has some sense disowning them
How do you know he’s disowned them??

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I dont see why they teen mom talks wont post it. She puts everything else on that could be rumours such as megan and tel splitting up no one knew for deffo just speculation.

Reactions: 2
Hilarious!!! Reckon a statement incoming about how it was "their" choice to not film anymore!!
I've got all the receipts. I've got a reply from mtv stating they wont be working with charlotte in the future for anything the video of her doing the lip sync and the statement where she writes the n word multiple times I'll gladly post them

Oh dear, think someone's upset by us all calling her out on her racist stuff and complaining to Mtv?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've got all the receipts. I've got a reply from mtv stating they wont be working with charlotte in the future for anything the video of her doing the lip sync and the statement where she writes the n word multiple times I'll gladly post them

Oh dear, think someone's upset by us all calling her out on her racist stuff and complaining to Mtv?
Being a racist wasn’t your mistake. Being called out after posting it online was. That’s why you’re sorry 🙄
you made your bed Charlotte 🙄

Reactions: 4
Has this been shared.... TEEN MOM'S REPLY SACKING CHARLOTTE it all Kicked off on the fb page tonight lol but got deleted....someone Co planed to teen mom attaching her racist posts... And shite apology maybe now she will grow up hense now that it's her lowest point, must have only decede to sack her tonight either that or her mum found out via the fan page oooooops

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why have they got such thick blankets😭 and I know twins love each other but never seen them in the same cot past 1
Don’t want to sound nasty as the girls are adorable, but why do they look dirty all the time?

Reactions: 10

Lol people are still up her arse about all this. You're in the public eye if your racist you get a punishment don’t take the piss and make people feel sorry for you.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Lol people are still up her arse about all this. Your in the public eye if your racist you get a punishment
It's like these people clearly crave the fame and attention so badly, yet they cannot take it and throw a fit when someone disagrees. If you don't like i,t then don't bleeping go on reality TV and broadcast your life on social media. Genuinely, 95% of comments on here are from what they have posted or done, I'm sorry but that's what you get when you go on TV, people commenting on it!

Reactions: 4
Lol people are still up her arse about all this. Your in the public eye if your racist you get a punishment
How can you clear someone's name when there proof of what they've done and said wrong exactly? They're both as deluded as each other

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.