Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww you changing your name via deed poll Charlotte? Doubt they could even afford to save for a registry office wedding
‘Hinting something’, babe you might as well tell the whole world. That’s not a hint, that’s stating the obvious! We get it, you’re engaged 😂. I would say congrats but from what I’ve seen he’s not the cleanest or nicest 🤢.

Reactions: 7
Confused how Connor went from deadbeat and sperm donor to worlds best dad in a few months 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Were Charlotte and Connor in a proper relationship when she got pregnant? If not I guess It wasn't the best situation to get her pregnant but he is young too and she got with someone else during the pregnancy, so not like he would have had much of a chance when they were born. He's only young as well and I can understand he would have been scared or probably reacted badly to her getting pregnant.

I can't remember what she said on the show about their relationship, but he there are photos of them all together when the girls are really young. The whole timeline of them is confusing when you think she was with Ashley as well.

Hopefully Connor is stepping up for his girls now, fair enough if he's bought them trainers, my son wears little converse and adidas and they're a really good fit for him And not heavy at all. Hopefully it is more than that though and this job she's referring to in her post isn't him being a drug dealer but who knows with this lot. I've stopped following them all but still follow this thread for the highlights 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
‘Hinting something’, babe you might as well tell the whole world. That’s not a hint, that’s stating the obvious! We get it, you’re engaged 😂. I would say congrats but from what I’ve seen he’s not the cleanest or nicest 🤢.
I thought that but then wondered if she’s hinting at him to propose to her. Why anyone would want to marry someone like that is beyond me but each to their own I guess 😂

Reactions: 3
god I dread to think what a trashy wedding they would have!

Reactions: 5
Imagine the favours: gold chains and copies of his music 😂.
Toast to the bride and groom with a can of special K or red bull not a nice champagne or bubbles lol

She had a redbull when I see her yesterday kept lifting mask to drink it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He has one on his hand in some of the pictures, they look more like actual cuts from either a fight or self harm than track marks
Why would you self harm are get hurt were most nurses take bood from or put a cannula in ?

Why does Charlie feel the need to post herself in sexual wear every time Harlow goes? No one wants to see it stop being desperate and get a job

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.