Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a live she explained her dad was attacked and is now disabled and really self conscious of his appearance that's why she doesn't show him etc
But I’m sure she explained that wasn’t actually her dad- she hasn’t his last name I believe but he isn’t her bio dad- no idea who that is?!

Reactions: 1
But I’m sure she explained that wasn’t actually her dad- she hasn’t his last name I believe but he isn’t her bio dad- no idea who that is?!
Oh I don't remember that just remember it being her stepdad on the show & her speaking about the guy on live who is her actual father 🤷🏻‍♀️ At least that's what I remember

On a live she explained her dad was attacked and is now disabled and really self conscious of his appearance that's why she doesn't show him etc
As much as I can’t stand her, that’s sad.

From what I understood Danis dad is the one who brought her up but isn’t her dad, May have got that wrong but remember something like that being said
I thought dani was older than her tho?

As much as I can’t stand her, that’s sad.

I thought dani was older than her tho?

It is sad, she spoke about what actually happened but I don't remember the details just that's why she doesn't show him. I thought danni was older too. Maybe donna was busy busy back in the day 😅

Reactions: 2
Thank you ive just found the teen mom uk thread! Still navigating my way around this site haha x
No probs I'm not that good with this site either tbh otherwise I would've linked it for you. Didnt want you getting ignored either

• Heart
Everytime it's rumoured Charlie and Brett argued she posts the mirror picture of her sitting in bed with a blanket tits pushed together like she's just had an afternoon shag 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone else seen the picture of Charlie on her stories wearing the gym set in beige. It doesn’t leave much to the imagination down below really does it ? Or maybe I’m getting old

Anyone else seen the picture of Charlie on her stories wearing the gym set in beige. It doesn’t leave much to the imagination down below really does it ? Or maybe I’m getting old
I get what you mean but you can’t even see a cameltoe, looks like most tight fitting gym leggings to me. The colour probably has a lot to do with it too.

I had the same thoughts. It looks awful. She needs to learn to dress for her shape - she naturally doesn’t have much of a waist but she could look so much better than she does.

Reactions: 2
I'm so bored of Charlie's constant pose in the mirror it's always the same one!! How many times a day do you need to take a pic of your self looking moody in the mirror trying to make your thighs look bigger then they are by kneeling.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm so bored of Charlie's constant pose in the mirror it's always the same one!! How many times a day do you need to take a pic of your self looking moody in the mirror trying to make your thighs look bigger then they are by kneeling.
She always makes me laugh when she says she has thick thighs 😂 My arm is probably thicker than her thighs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Charlie: posts that she’s going for a run
Charlie: posts video where she’s clearly walking

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fair play Charlie if I ran in that top post baby my tits would be hitting my chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's from primark , guessing she went yesterday in the massive queues.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.