Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no gang, is charlie messing with that baby cup squeezing the lid? Its so the drink doesnt spill and harlow or any child should have to suck or bite it for the drink to come out yes? What she even on about???!!!! She grinddds my gears

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Only here to let you know that sippy cups have holes in. I bet none of you knew that. Top tip. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i don’t understand what she means? does she mean when they’re new to open the teats? does she mean after cleaning? does she mean all the time when toddler is drinking? context please charlie

Reactions: 1
I’m having a right mare on there 😂 thought I could view private stories but doesn’t let you, froze my phone and gave me error codes
Oh I never have an issue 😂🙈 occasionally have to wait a bit but nothing too troublesome. There is other viewers if you have trouble with that one. 😋

I really hate that people use the ‘they had their kids young’ to excuse their crap behaviour, Charlotte is racist ‘she’s got young twins give her a break’ Charlie promotes eating disorder promoting coffee but it’s ok she’s a young mother she’s only learning...duck off when you have kids you sort your tit out

Reactions: 16
I generally think Charlie looks so much better with darker hair I was watching the series before when she’s gave Brett the anniversary present and I was shocked I could not tell it was her at first she looks so different with dark hair.

I’m glad that they are managing to co parent for Harlows sake aswell, she needs both off them in her life.Maybe in the future they might eventually sort things out.

I genuinely agree
I generally think Charlie looks so much better with darker hair I was watching the series before when she’s gave Brett the anniversary present and I was shocked I could not tell it was her at first she looks so different with dark hair.

I’m glad that they are managing to co parent for Harlows sake aswell, she needs both off them in her life.Maybe in the future they might eventually sort things out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is the big lump in the middle of the top lip?!
I have fillers, it’s caused as the injection has gone behind the muscle your meant inject on top.i had a bump and no amount of massaging would get rid,I had all dissolved then refilled and look ok.hers may have gone too far though as has be corrected quite quick.
Dodgy untrained or one of them done a 2 day filler course girls

• Sad
Reactions: 9
30E42B69-C9AA-4C68-9C8A-D728544D8553.png
Attention seeking posts 🤦🏼‍♀️. I wonder how long it’ll be until she’s back in her lingerie posting in that mirror of hers 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pity posts like that are a bit weird. I assume Harlow is going to Brett for the day or night? It’s father’s day this weekend ffs Charlie get a grip 😅😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.