Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte's arguing on the teen mom page she's saying she is on the phone to mtv right now and it isn't because of the racist thing she said why she ain't coming back its something else x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Charlotte's arguing on the teen mom page she's saying she is on the phone to mtv right now and it isn't because of the racist thing she said why she ain't coming back its something else x
She’s trying to argue with me🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s there in black and white from a few different people so whys she’s trying to say there wasn’t going to be another series anyway, regardless they have made it clear she will not be working with them at all for anything

Reactions: 3
Why do these girls accuse everyone who disagrees with them of wanting clout. What clout?! You don’t even have clout!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anything she says is just laughable at this point. Anyone who believes what she is saying is just plain stupid. Now all of a sudden she’s saying there’s not going to be another season. Why did you say this BEFORE your racist comments? What a head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish they would realise just how damaging these can be to a person. This promotes disordered eating, which can lead to a lifetime of disordered eating and eating disorders, to which so many young people are naive to before it is too late.
When I was 18/19 I was lured into buying products like these and I’m 23 now and I still don’t think I’ve fully recovered mentally and still have a really unhealthy relationship with food. I spent so much money on them and I was crying everyday wondering why I wasn’t getting the same results as the pictures. They should be banned from being sold.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
duck me Charlotte why are you hell bent on making this worse for yourself. Rub your two brain cells together ffs and get in the bin.

Reactions: 8
Less than 24 hours and she is here with the “we quit” “ didn’t get fired” comments!
They didn’t quit because they quitted. Both embarrassing tramps, can’t believe how much I was fooled watching them on TV. Bunch of chavs, can only pray for those two little girls of hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.